Jackpotparty

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    3,280
    views
    13
    replies
    Last post ago almost 5 years by LuckyRJ
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Newbie
      1
    • last active 5 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Newbie
          1
        • last active 5 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Dream rj small transparant
        I have been playing on this site for about a year, which offer's fair play! I can deposit 300 and win little win's of 45p and when i mentioned it to live chat i was told it was a run of bad luck. Does any one have long spell's (12 month) of bad run's on here?
      • Archnye
        • Replied by
          admin
          5,653
        • last active 8 hrs ago
        I play at Jackpot Party and I don't always win. That's the way it goes. I've had months go by without a cashout and days where everything I touch doesn't pay. I hope you have a big to report soon.
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,283
        • last active 9 days ago
        ohno wrote:


        I have been playing on this site for about a year, which offer's fair play! I can deposit 300 and win little win's of 45p and when i mentioned it to live chat i was told it was a run of bad luck. Does any one have long spell's (12 month) of bad run's on here?


        Firstly, welcome to the forum ohno

        same for me, jackpot party just pays too low, features pay nothing when u get them and it takes a long time to get them sometimes too and when u do its under£1, i really think the games need retesting at jackpot party

        i mean, features that give 20p or 40p is just a joke especially when the slots are made by WMS we should expect them to be a lot better than what they are at jackpot party,

        i withdrew £30 5 days ago and that was tiny and the first time i withdrew in 7 months and the one before that was only £20 when they suspended my account for 2 days,  so its just really really imposible to win in this site, u basically need a mega big win or a few super big wins in a row to stand a chance to withdraw, which is basically imposible to get, no matter how much or many times we deposit in a row we just dont win enough to withdraw.

        i am happy others have spoke out about it now,

        i dont think it is normal froggy i really dont, there is other threads in other forums questioning the same thing about the payout and fairness at jackpot party, so we are not alone.

        LuckyRJ
      • Archnye
        • Replied by
          admin
          5,653
        • last active 8 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Dream rj small transparant
        I see what you guys are saying. I have hit features and won 0. It's extremely irritating but there are people that win big. I see it all the time especially with the wins being posted on the site and in the chat box. People ARE winning. I'm just saying that I don't believe there's anything shady going on.

        There was another thread recently, I don't recall which, where there were comments about RNG and the effect that limited players may have on it. Jackpot Party is a UK only site and maybe fewer players has something to do with the frequency of wins. 
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,283
        • last active 9 days ago
        Feelin froggy wrote:

        I see what you guys are saying. I have hit features and won 0. It's extremely irritating but there are people that win big. I see it all the time especially with the wins being posted on the site and in the chat box. People ARE winning. I'm just saying that I don't believe there's anything shady going on.

        There was another thread recently, I don't recall which, where there were comments about RNG and the effect that limited players may have on it. Jackpot Party is a UK only site and maybe fewer players has something to do with the frequency of wins. 


        yes but obviously there has to be some big winners of course, because there has to be, but those are the usual same players who are betting big or depositing a lot and i mean a lot of money in this casino.

        i worked something out,

        the number of players could have something to do with it, and the stake the few players that is betting at that time as something to do with it too, so the higher stake players will have more chance of hitting than the low stake players, same for the progressive trigger too.

        but there is soo many cold periods too, hours and hours and players always complaining in the chat in the site too saying the same thing, and always saying 2op or 40p win from glinda or the feature, i mean its really really crazy that a casino can get away with operating when people cant win big enough to withdraw.

        look at 3dice casino for example, there average size win is 100Xbet, compared to jackpot partys it is about 10Xbet when u look at the winstream, also i wonder why they still repeat the same wins in the winstream too and even those they repeat are tiny 10Xbet ones very rare u see a winstream win off over 100Xbet, like for example me, i have had only 2 mega big wins in that site, that is a win over 100X bet all other are usually about 10Xbet to 40Xbet,

        i get a lot and i mean a lot of 100Xbet and 200Xbet wins at 3dice so i can easily compare.

        sorry for venting again, needed to get this out, been inside me for a long time building up and bubbling

        LuckyRJ
        Rated:
      • Avatar 59233
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          674
        • last active 14 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Dream rj small transparant
        well...for such a great website with wms software, but pays low...it's quite bad lucky i cant play since it's UK-only hehehe...
        hope they will change their pay out rate~
      • Archnye
        • Replied by
          admin
          5,653
        • last active 8 hrs ago
        Here's something new that they are doing. Support can no longer authorize NDBs. They have to pass your request on to another area where your account is reviewed and they determine if you're eligible. I think that's crazy.
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,283
        • last active 9 days ago
        Feelin froggy wrote:

        Here's something new that they are doing. Support can no longer authorize NDBs. They have to pass your request on to another area where your account is reviewed and they determine if you're eligible. I think that's crazy.


        it has been like that for about 5 or 6 months now, it is because they got sick of players asking for a bonus, i think it is crazy and unfair too, jackpot party is not generous at giving out anything.

        LuckyRJ
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,285
        • last active 1 hour ago
        I have to say that overall, I am in profit from Jackpot Party Casino.  I deposit small i.e. £10 or £15 at a time and I've had a couple of nice cashouts - £150 and £80.  I've not deposited much so overall I am in profit.  I keep the bets low though - very rarely will I bet 2 coins.

        blue
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,283
        • last active 9 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        thanks blue, i am in 90% loss in this casino deposited over £2000 since i joined this casino (i dont know the correct amount)

        but i am in total loss here, i am happy u can win here blueday, i wish all of us had a chance to win too, but it seems a lot dont win here

        i think about 80% of all players here are in loss, that is what i think but this is just my opinion and obviously i cant prove this it is just a guess

        LuckyRJ

      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,285
        • last active 1 hour ago
        I hear you Lucky but remember if my wins are only £230 my deposits are going to be low. On a long term basis, that position could be reversed.

        blue
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          2,062
        • last active 15 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Dream rj small transparant
        • Index
        I cant give a relevant opinion on Jackpot Party simply because im not alowed to play it. But from all your experiences there and game reviews i read regularly i have an impression that lack of players due to UK only restriction must be responsible for such low payouts and miserable hit chances.

        At least when it comes to slots, they really tend to be mean on low populated casinos. In order to increase your balance on slots by amount worth considerig, you need to either line up some strong symbols or hit couple of features (on which you still need to be quite lucky) and i assume on games with not many players it happens very rarely. Even if you hit a reel jackpot of lets say 5000xline bet (and this can be extremely rare) on a minimum bets it can bring you only $50 - $100 which is for most of us still very low for withdrawal. Ofc if you bet large sums, you can earn few hundreds fairly easy by lining up less strong symbols, but even then its the question how much you will loose in the end.

        Im at least glad that blue is doing good there
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,283
        • last active 9 days ago
        drtheolen wrote:

        I cant give a relevant opinion on Jackpot Party simply because im not alowed to play it. But from all your experiences there and game reviews i read regularly i have an impression that lack of players due to UK only restriction must be responsible for such low payouts and miserable hit chances.

        At least when it comes to slots, they really tend to be mean on low populated casinos. In order to increase your balance on slots by amount worth considerig, you need to either line up some strong symbols or hit couple of features (on which you still need to be quite lucky) and i assume on games with not many players it happens very rarely. Even if you hit a reel jackpot of lets say 5000xline bet (and this can be extremely rare) on a minimum bets it can bring you only $50 - $100 which is for most of us still very low for withdrawal. Ofc if you bet large sums, you can earn few hundreds fairly easy by lining up less strong symbols, but even then its the question how much you will loose in the end.

        Im at least glad that blue is doing good there


        thanks for your comments

        I have thought it is because of lack of players too, but surely isnt this bad business, how can they be allowed to continue to operate if there is not a lot of players and majority of players always lose all the time, they should be trying everything to open the casino up to other countrys, i am still flabagasted as to why they still havent opened up to other countrys i find this very very strange this day and age, they are losing a lot of business and they are emptying uk gamblers pockets and i find this unfair.

        :(

        (it is such a shame when WMS is such a huge company and this casino is giving WMS a bad name in my honest opinion)

        LuckyRJ

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 30
        new members
      • 641
        members online
      • 24171
        guests online
      • 93
        new posts
      • 4455
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170