Just Brutal X2
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at February 10, 2012, 05:36:33
- last active 22 days ago
- rena35 wrote:
finally deposited after a year of not depositing played at jackpot capital on $45 deposit and good bye charley in a matter of 3 min playing on 50 cents a spin 8'|
This is how many RTG casinos are. Some may say give Club world a try. Club world maybe fine for slots. But im mainly a table / slots player. I can tell you CWC has one of the lowest payouts. Yes they do pay in a timely manner. But this is one casino group I stay clear away. Rushmore Group was my favorite for a period of time.
I recently found a review on RTG software: "..they also give their operators a lot more freedom with their software some players may like this others may not. For instance operators can choose how high or low the payout percentages are to be on a per game basis." Seems like this software can be manipulated easily. I had suspected as much!!
- Replied by
- at February 10, 2012, 20:07:27
- last active 10 hrs ago
- It would be good if they mentioned also what is the margin on which they can choose payout percentage. Can they make it zero? Or 20%?
Also as i already mentioned in another thread, payout percentage of slot for example doesnt give me insight into how my experience on slot will look like. Would be more interesting if we would know hit chance. Since you need about 10 million spins to ROUGHLY confirm payout percentage, it would be of more use to know how often you are going to hit anything.
Our primary concern here is hit chance i think, unless they can fix slots to have some ridiculously low payout like 40% or 20%, Difference between like 94% and 98% for example is to thin to be noticed on sessions with with few thousand spins even.
- Replied by
- at February 11, 2012, 17:05:50
- last active 4 months ago
- Thats the way 95% of my deposits to RTG is rena lol.
And the new software buzzlock/lucky club is runnings is 100% same thing, got a sweet 140$ freechip valentine letter from lucky club today offcourse 8400playthrough i knew i would't make it but i lost it in 5min had 3 "wins" 4$ 9$ and finally 1 feature paying 14$ rest was bet size or lower winnings.
So another hint check your mailbox if u got account at lucky club
- The rtg casinos have had a good monopoly going for quite some time now. Very little competition for u.s. players other than top game software and a few other small ones. Topgame is primarily rogue now, rival gone so rtg can claim all remaining business.
For those still depositing, i think they feel it's a goldmine for them as long as they get the deposit. Low payouts, stall withdrawl etc means greater prifitability for them. If you win, they just refund the deposit. Absolutely no risk for them.
- Reading this thread was like reading my own thoughts!!! RTG is a problem, and some casinos take more advantage than others. I don't take slot bonuses anymore because when I get close to the playthrough amount the casino puts on the brakes. I read somewhere (forgot which site) that this gaming software is not as fair as others. DUH ! Hope USA gets in the game soon.
- I apologize early in this reply .. but i hate to see this this way guys.. you wagered your dough and lost it . end of story whether you formulate an opinion on this software as a result is your complexity if you will... as i read the thread only one thing appeared that i haev known myself being exposed to RTGs .. that they are "customizable" by the customer ( casino ) and we get a thrill out of it while wagering.. plain and simple . I think what i am trying to impress in this reply is that as a fellow forum member and friend of some of us here.. we need not be so stressed over our decisions already made, and recall every time we do wager .. that is at natural focus of being entertained for a spell.
- if you play at RTG and lose and look at it "that's my entertainment money", then I think it's OK. Nine out of 10 players will lose, but it depends on how much you're willing to give them over and over for this so called entertainment. Also, you're giving the money to offshore casino, not business here in the U.S. where money was earned.
This is how they survive and hope you continue to look at things this way. Currently, this is a major source of income for them but they can't control that...only you can.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played