So I notice a trend with RTGs in general. I know this has been touched in other threads but I wanted to voice my opinion from my experience. After playing RTGs over the last few weeks, I notice there seems to be a trend. I noticed after I collected my winnings, that particular group of casinos tighten up so much that it's not fun. I certainly don't expect to win every time but I can't imagine it's just the odds that the slots are so tight that I don't even get one bonus after a few hundred spins. I can appreciate a casino wanting their money back but can't it be a little less obvious? Or is it truly odds? Many times I notice the symbols on reels change two or three times as they pass by in a roll. Other times, the reels just roll along as you would expect. I also notice if you use the "turbo play", the changes are more obvious. Maybe I'm reading too much into things. I guess nothing beats a real slot machine in a land casino. Please don't get me wrong, I am having a lot of fun but it sucks to think my outcome is predetermined before I even make a deposit based on my past winnings. So apart from all the "fair gaming" blah blah blah.......does anybody else on here think it's truly odds? I also see a pattern of how symbols hit no matter what game I play. There is much more that I notice but I'm sure members on this forum must see the same things I see. I sure wish I had a chance to try some of the Microgaming slots. They look like so much fun!
Just my opinion on RTGs....
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at August 21, 2011, 07:38:32
- last active 8 days ago
- I understand where you are coming from destro33 although I don't play RTG too much these days.
After a winning streak, you are likely to see the slots go a bit cold but I wouldn't expect it deposit after deposit.
Did you read the flickering glitch thread?
It's funny that you mention this Destro33. I've seen the cold, dry spell after cashing out at a few RTGs namely Intertops, Cherry Gold, etc. It's a dramatic change from the norm and it can last up to 12 straight deposits. Yes, I've actually done this because it was just so unbelievable they could do this.
- Replied by
- at August 21, 2011, 08:56:17
- last active 8 months ago
I contacted customer service a few times about this strange "Phenomenon" because it is truly obvious. Either their server or something has a very good "memory" and will try to get the winnings you cashed out back to the casino. Lately, when I see this happening, I just close account. Don't play there for a few months and then see if things go back to normal.
- I did read that thread on the flickering. Thats what prompted me to start this thread. The flickering usually happens to me when I raise the bet on my spins. It is a painfully obvious thing that happens to me. I did complain openly and the next day by "magic", the slots were very very loose for almost a whole day. I could literally call out when the slot would hit again. I would hit whenever my balance would get to a certain dollar amount. I could never go above a certain amount and never go below a certain amount. Made me think they were making up for my complaints. I should have stopped when I knew for a fact I lost my "luck streak". What I was hitting on the machine shouldn't happen that way. It was insane.....I suspect hits like that can only happen if you are cheating. It kind of takes away from the true reason why people gamble. It's more like whenever the server or casino wants you to win. It takes away from the experience. I'm not so sure things will lighten up in a few deposits. I've made 6-7 deposits each at 2 of this particular groups casinos and I've seen $50 plus a 200% bonus go within 10-15 minutes. Then If I make a $50 or $100 without bonus, it goes even quicker. Can they throw me a bone and make me feel like I have a chance to play for a little bit longer? Again, not saying I should win all the time but good lord. Does my money have to go that quick? I think I'm better off not playing at all after any kind of win.
Another point I'd like to make. Just recently I started playing at a casino that was one of the first casinos I read about having a some what good reputation on here. Keep in mind I only keep casinos I've been verified with to make withdrawals easier. I learned this the hard way as I'm sure some of you have read on other posts I've made. Anyways, I opened an account with them roughly 2 months ago and got verified shortly after. I finally managed to hit a good streak a few days ago so I decided to cash out. Made a $50 deposit and used a bonus. Made the play through requirements and wound up trying to withdraw $2000 (Their max via ACH). Sure enough it said I was not verified. I checked with online support and they told me I need to submit my faxback form. My heart sank and I told myself "here we go again". Support tells me to get that paperwork done and send it in and I should be ok once I have been verified. hmmmm....thats odd. I could have sworn I'm already verified. I checked my records and saw the date of when I sent my faxback forms along with documentation in my "sent emails" folder. I contacted them right back via chat and told them this. They responded and said I still needed to verify one of my Credit Cards by scanning it. I've already done this in the past because I use the same scanned pics for all casinos I send my forms to. They should have told me this oversite the first time I contacted them via chat. Just proves to me they are stalling. Either way, I figure I'll go along and send it to them. When I went back to playing, the slots went completely cold. Of course greed gets the best of everyone and guess what....long story short, it's all gone. I even sent them an email asking them to hurry up the process since I don't understand why I was not verified in the first place when I originally sent them paperwork. Guess what else happened.....I got approved for withdraws the morning after I lose my winnings. Didn't hear one word from them during the days I was waiting for approval and\or response to my emails. Eh.....it's a horrible cat and mouse game and it stinks.
Another trend I see is with a particular casino I do all my tournament play. I won't mention who they are but they have a particular daily tournament. I notice I only get 1st place when signing up for the tournament through a deposit. If I register using money I won, you can kiss it goodbye without question. I might be too critical and it is online gambling but seriously, it's not hard to make the slots tight and still make the player think they have a chance. Odds will always be in their favor since most players will continue playing if they think they have a chance. I may follow your lead caseyk and just close my accounts with these casinos.
they really have been getting sucky on the NDB's ,
- Replied by
- at August 21, 2011, 13:21:12
but just in case you did not know:
here are two codes that are always good, and get me a lot of money:
COATOFARMS 200% Bonus NO playthru ( must go thru once), no max cashout
good for 99 times!!!!!
and VISA210 for 210% No Playthru, no max cashout Always good if you use VISA I think.
this is for Slotmadness, and SilverOakCasino.
Slotmadness gives me 50% which is very high if I lose, and Silver Oaks, about $40.
Just go to chat, and let them know.
Very friendly, and cooperative.
- Only seen that flickering happen once while spinning on basketbull and the same second i hit 4 scatters which won me full 48freespins which retriggered for another 12 paid around 180$ on a 1$ spin.
But long loosing streaks seems to happen for me also after a cashout, but then some win tons from same rtg in short time.
you know when it happens to me...is when I am playing for fun, trying to get a feel of what games i am going to play before i dump my money down the toilet...anyway, happens ALL the time at Club World, and it really makes me mad because it is always when I get a good bonus round.
- Replied by
- at August 21, 2011, 17:55:19
So WHAT makes me believe that they do not or will not do it on a REAL game.
This should never be able to happen unless there is some problem with the software, and the tech support comes in and shuts down the whole game and fixes it. It just seems to shady to me.
- I was prevented to play with topgame, microgaming completely shut the door for US players, rivals didn't want me to continue to play with them anymore, English habour group closed out, I can only play with rtg now, but there were several rtgs excluded me from their promotions. Ok, back to the topic, if you win everytime the casino will be out of business, you know it and the casinos know it too. In your case, I suggest you play different games, but not some of your favorite games which won you big for your big cashout previously or you might choose to play your favorite games at different casinos to see if you have better luck some where else. Wow, that's what I usually do.
cherry gold: I was about to cash out $500 on my first deposit, waiting for docs to be approved, but reversed and lost it all before they could get their hands on my docs, lol. Then, I made another 7 more deposits with zero cash out.
Jackpot capital group: since quicktender went out, this group of casinos were so tight to me, many and many of my deposits gone without a cashout, never won over my starting balance usually.
clubworld group is much better for me, I won at least in one of their casinos each week. There was only 1 time that I had back to back cash out with High Noon casino and I rarely had back to back winning from the same casino for all the time I played with rtg casinos. I ususally played my favorite games again with the casino I previously won, and that explained why I did not have many back to back cash out, lol.
gltu next time u play.Rated:
- When I was playing at one of the RTGs I'm referring to earlier in the post, I was kicked off twice during mid spin due to "communication problems". The wheels just kept spinning and finally disconnected me. During the same session, I was also given a message that said "there is a problem with your session. Please log back in". I always notice the flickering and change in gameplay no matter what rtg casino I'm at but this one in particular was really bad. Just outright disconnected me. All this started once I was officially verified for withdrawals. Very suspicious if you ask me. I asked them to close my account and mentioned I would be sharing my experience with them on the boards here but I won't disclose who they are until they have a chance to respond.
- Taadaa... I do make sure not to play the same machines. I usually rotate and play them all over a course of time. I do understand they need to make money. I just don't understand why we can't meet in the middle. I just wish they wouldn't tighten things up as much they do. Some more than others. I did also notice Jackpot Capital is very very tight from the beginning so I stopped depositing there. The search continues for a good all around RTG.
- I've had good experiences playing and cashing out at both Freespin and Cherrygold. Unfortunately, on both these casinos I've seen continual losing deposits after cashing out. It's not one or two. It will go on for 6 or greater. The exact same thing happened when I cashed out at Intertops.
All the cashouts were in the thousands and I'm sure they really turn up the heat after you get the money. I'm very aware of what they're doing and that's why it's best to close account and walk away. If you want to try again to test the waters in the future, you can, but be very cautious.
I don't believe after all these years of playing RTG casinos, that I've ever found one to be solid thru and thru. It's too bad because it would only take one and everyone would flock to them.
- One last thing I wanted to add...a while back there was an RTG casino called casino33 (may have name wrong). Anyway, from the moment I deposited I went on a lucky streak. Cashed out and they paid. Redeposited maybe another 3 times. Was able to cashout everytime.
Now this casino didn't have the "phenomenom" of automatic loser after cashing out. But guess what they did instead? Locked my account. I called them and asked them what was wrong. They said I was winning too much and sent the results to RTG who confirmed nothing was wrong with the account. The casino manager said I may have figured out a system to win on slots and didn't want me to return.
So now, instead of the casinos having to close your account, they just get the money back a different way (automatic lose mode after cashing out)!
- Hey destro, that's a bad break but I have to agree with Taa, about playing different games. I would suggest taking a break from that particular group and try another RTG. No sense in throwing good money after bad. It's kind of funny you brought this up because I was playing awhile back at an RTG and not getting anything on one of my favorite games but decided to play some obscure game(s) that I never play and got some amazing hits on some of the older ones.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played