Large win question????

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    7,957
    views
    41
    replies
    Last post ago over 4 years by Cat50
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Newbie
      14
    • last active 6 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Newbie
          14
        • last active 6 months ago
        Can someone please help answer my question?  I have pending withdrawals equal to $59,000.00 at Atlantis Gold Casino.  The initial $2,000.00 has been flushed but I haven't received it yet (since 8/8/2012)  The remaining $57,000.00 I requested by courier check.  They told me this process takes 20 business days.  I'm still waiting for approval of this amount but see no reason why it won't get approved. I hit two natural royal flushes and was playing on money I had reverse withdrew. (bad idea I know) Anyhow, max withdrawal being $10k I have several checks to come.  Anyone know if these will be sent together, since they were requested at the same time? Or...  am I going to have to wait a month for each one?  Any info MUCH appreciated!!! Thank you
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6,171
        • last active 7 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        wow great win  im hoping they pay u,i havent had any experience with their group but im sure someone can answer this for u.Also theres a rep here if you have any problems.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,300
        • last active 1 hour ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        Very nice win and congratulations tsimp.  Welcome to the forum.

        I was just looking at their T & C's:

        "....you are allowed a maximum withdrawal of $2,000 per week

        "Any amount beyond $2,000 will be paid out in maximum increments of $2,000 based on agreed upon terms between player and casino. Note that any remaining unpaid balances may still be requested for reversal. "

        There is one worrying condition that I found:

        "All winnings that arise out of reversed withdrawals are non-withdrawable"

        Unfortunately, I can't really answer your question except quoting as above.  However, if I were you, I would get in touch with their live help to find out the position.  They will be able to give you correct information.  They are online right now.

        blue
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6,171
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        that would be sad indeed
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,357
        • online
        Omg if that is the ruling on a reverse withdrawal that is absolutely awful. That is your money you won fair and square how in the world can they come up with a rule like this?

        Lips
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          14
        • last active 6 months ago
        tsimp wrote:

        Can someone please help answer my question?  I have pending withdrawals equal to $59,000.00 at Atlantis Gold Casino.  The initial $2,000.00 has been flushed but I haven't received it yet (since 8/8/2012)  The remaining $57,000.00 I requested by courier check.  They told me this process takes 20 business days.  I'm still waiting for approval of this amount but see no reason why it won't get approved. I hit two natural royal flushes and was playing on money I had reverse withdrew. (bad idea I know) Anyhow, max withdrawal being $10k I have several checks to come.  Anyone know if these will be sent together, since they were requested at the same time? Or...  am I going to have to wait a month for each one?  Any info MUCH appreciated!!! Thank you
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          14
        • last active 6 months ago
        No, I don't believe that is the case as I was already approved for a $10,000 withdrawal from a win with reversal $.  That can 't be a rule, that would be crazy.  Why would anyone reverse a withdrawal with no chance to cash out???  Still no word from Atlantis gold on my approval, of the withdrawal request.  This is a lot of $ , if anyone cares about getting paid if you win big, please back me on this.  I'm new to the forum, so if I need to post this else where please let me know.  There may not be a problem here but of course I'm anxious.  If a rep from the casino can help that would be great, my Atlantis gold email is misstsimpson@aol
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          240
        • last active 6 months ago
        I saw many times Atlantis gold doesnt pays or asks for a lot of documents and verifications... be aware... if they will pay u that kind of money will take like 6 months or so... they are not a good casino, there are a lot of threads regarding atlantis gold and treasure island jackpots problems with cashouts of even a looooot of less money...

        My max win was at a free roll 209000 coins lol, and depositing 12000 coins ;( im not big winner!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          14
        • last active 6 months ago
        Atlantis gold accepted my documents and said I was good to go. If they give me a hard time, I'll need  back up to insure they payout. 
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          240
        • last active 6 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        well hopefully u get the 59k then, thats a money i will never see in my life lol... lets us know! and how they pay you the 59k...
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          14
        • last active 6 months ago
        I will definately keep everyone updated on how Atlantis Gold handles this payout! Please feel free to post advice. Thanks!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          240
        • last active 6 months ago
        lipstick_xoxos wrote:

        Omg if that is the ruling on a reverse withdrawal that is absolutely awful. That is your money you won fair and square how in the world can they come up with a rule like this?

        Lips


        Atlantis gold comes out with weird rules all the time, happened to me too. Isnt a good casino in my opinion at all. I hope anyways he will get paid, but i guess he will get paid in like 6 months or so.
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,357
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        That is an amazing win tsimp! Holy cow i would be i would be one tequila, two tequila, three tequila floor!
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20,300
        • last active 1 hour ago
        tsimp wrote:

        No, I don't believe that is the case as I was already approved for a $10,000 withdrawal from a win with reversal $.  That can 't be a rule, that would be crazy.  Why would anyone reverse a withdrawal with no chance to cash out???  Still no word from Atlantis gold on my approval, of the withdrawal request.  This is a lot of $ , if anyone cares about getting paid if you win big, please back me on this.  I'm new to the forum, so if I need to post this else where please let me know.  There may not be a problem here but of course I'm anxious.  If a rep from the casino can help that would be great, my Atlantis gold email is misstsimpson@aol


        I would certainly be anxious too.  Do keep us posted as to how it is going.

        blue
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,283
        • last active 1 day ago
        well done on your win, and yes atlantis gold not a good casino and especially when it has crazy rules like the one blueday found, i hope ity all goes smoothly for you and you get all your money in a timely fashion,

        gl

        LuckyRJ

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 32
        new members
      • 676
        members online
      • 12282
        guests online
      • 92
        new posts
      • 841
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170