Like IGT games?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 19 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- Hello all
I found a program on the internet, a great one!
Are IGT games not playable at your country? ZenMate is a great program to re-route your IP address to a county you like!
I know that IGT games are banned from the Netherlands but with this programs you will able to play the IGT games
Just choose England for the re-route IP address country and play the game. (at casinoeuro.com please choose English first then the games will be showed at your games menu).
- / 5
- I have not but I do use a similar programme to change my location to view things from American websites that we here in Britain aren't permitted to view. I just don't think it would be worth the risk mate. And you know what some places are like, they will look for anything to stop you getting winnings , and if they look at a big win on an IGT game then see the location is restricted from doing so, I strongly suspect they will just close the account for breaching what is probably in the sites T&C.
- Dominic Horsley wrote:
I have not but I do use a similar programme to change my location to view things from American websites that we here in Britain aren't permitted to view. I just don't think it would be worth the risk mate. And you know what some places are like, they will look for anything to stop you getting winnings , and if they look at a big win on an IGT game then see the location is restricted from doing so, I strongly suspect they will just close the account for breaching what is probably in the sites T&C.
well this software is different from other similar softwares. with other similar software your internet speed would be slowed down and it took ages to load a website. this one doesn't
and I wonder what if you were in England on holiday and play online there, would they close your account just because you were playing from England?
"All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "
Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.
This is something that is considered as fraudulent behaviour and i would strongly advise against using any 3rd party software.
- Replied by
- at August 05, 2014, 04:01:48
- last active 2 hrs ago
Also if get caught by a casino ( and you will sooner or later ) please do not expect LCB to help you because we do not endorse any type of abuse or fraudulent behaviour.
My advise is stay clear of such software.
- I just LOVE IGT games however I'm not able to play them (even in play money mode). I found a site where it's possible to try them out (took me a while ) and I'd love to play some spins on them with real money but I don't find it worth risking getting banned or not getting paid. Also, I prefer to have my PC as clean as possible so I usually don't install anything unless I really need it.
- In the long run, all the effort mentioned seems pretty much wasted. You know casinos will ask you to approve your documents in the end, so the first thing they will see on those documents is your country of residence. So, I think there is a chance higher than 90% that you will end up banned and winnings void (or loosing your deposit which is even worse).
IGT has some good games, but they really aren't so good to be worth of risk. Also, compared to US for example, Dutch players really have a lot of choice.
- IGT games are lame anyways. I never play them maybe thats why but according too me u cant win big one those slots... for example 2 weeks ago i played dead or alive netent game... i bet 0.45 Euro...
my win was 1697 euros =)) thats almost 4000x bet .... so i will keep playing netent
if u guys cant convince mee otherwise?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played