Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Has Anyone deposited and played at Lock Casino? Would like some advice on the play time for your buck and if it is worth taking a bonus coupon with your deposits. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have been having no luck lately, Slot Jungle, which I play pretty much exclusively has become extremely tight and deposits are gone within 15 minutes. Big thanks to anyone who has any help!
- lock casino used to be the only place i played for a while, then they merged with a poker room and went rogish. same excuses as others, delayed payments, processor issues, new rules as we go,.,...ect i wouldnt go here unless something major has changed with them....i actually thought they went out of business
- Unfortunately I can't help much. I played there only once or twice but I played without any bonuses and I lost my money relatively easily so I don't really know if the payments are delayed and I didn't contacted its support either but that's the place to start, ask them everything that concerns you, about the rules etc.
- Thanks for your input. I deposited, took a bonus and it was all gone within 15 minutes. Wow, cant believe it is at the top of the list here at the forum. I guess I will have to try somewhere else. All the RTG's seem to be very tight lately. Havent had much luck anywhere lately. Just wish I could get a little playing time for my buck!
well all I know is that I will not be depositing there again, I like to have some fun and playing time. If I win, GREAT!!! If I dont, thats ok too, BUT when I get no playing time with my deposits then I just dont deposit at that particular casino anymore.... so sorry to say, but Lock casino is off my list.
- They used to be reputable a few years back when they first opened. After that, they must have experienced a lot of financial problems as they delayed payments for months and tarnished their reputation.
I congratulate them for attaining the #1 rated u.s. casino on this website.
Reminds me of people at work who goof off all day and get promoted...politics.
- probably not so muchbongo wrote:
What about payouts? have they gotten better? I'm interested in any site that pays quickly with a minimum of hassle. I mean hey, if these guys are "number 1" here they gotta' be doin' something right, right?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...