Lock Casino Experience
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Just wanted to let everyone know that Lock Casino is giving me the BIGGEST hassle on withdrawls. I won a little over 6 thousand. My authorization forms etc, are all good, no problem there. But they wont send me a check , here is copy from email they sent me, short and sweet:
We do not have a cheque option at this time.
VP | Security
They wont do a wire transfer unless i deposit another $925.00 in to casino account first, making me an official VIP. They wont put my winnings on my VISA, although that was good enough for them to take my money from! . And I'm waiting and waiting for an invite to this dang "quick tender" they are pushing at me. What is this , another way for them to take a bite out of what we win? Charge me to send it to "quick whatever", then charge from there , with a minimum no doubt less then what the casino allows, for every withdrawl request. This is nuts...I won over 6 grand, and they have no problem giving it to me...LOL....they just wont pay it out unless i make an account at an affiliates (??) company so everyone can have a piece of my little pie, and it will take even longer for me to get the money. Never thought I would be sorry to win 6 grand. Just wish I had won at Rushmore or Alladin...they pay out, with no problems.
- I've withdrawn fine from Lock, no questions asked, to EcoCard.
I reccomend getting an EcoCard/Entropay/Moneybookers account setup simply for ease of use when withdrawing/depositing at casinos.
I certainly wouldn't risk asking for a cheque from anywhere - it could dissapear in the post, or be used as an excuse by less scrupulous casinos for taking a long time to send.
The places I have withdrawn from have been pretty swift when using something like EcoCard.
Thats my reccomendation anyway, but I wish you luck, and hope you get it sorted soon. Lock doesn't strike me as a scammy Casino from the time I've spent playing with them and in live chat with them too.
- Hey thanks for advice, unfortunately Eco Card does not accept USA. Well at least I won, I cant believe it my max win is $1,100 before this. I really do like the casino , love the layout, and usually the support there is good too, but they still have not sent me an email with an invite to use Quicktender for my withdrawl. But they did send me a message asking for my documents, then another thanking me for already having them in and authorized and then another (I'm laughing now, I just have to !) telling me that they will be sure to send me the invite for QT. I do believe they want me to spend back my winnings! Well, I may have headed that way, but I just won another grand on diamond dozen! I sure hope this works out, I think maybe they made changes to their banking options as they previously offered withdrawl by wire transfer to anyone, I had a withdrawl approved for that option back in February, but the option is gone now unless you are VIP. I almost am, (925 in deposits away) then I wont have any worries Anyway, thanks, and I do feel a bit better knowing someone has had a good experience withdrawing there no matter what method you used! so thanks, Stella
- The quicktender invite should be almost instant. Lock is a good casino so don't worry and I don't know why it is taking your withdrawal so long. You're in the US so they can't send you a check or deposit your withdrawal to Visa (this is most casinos for US players). Focus on the quicktender account being set up and your money should be in there within hours. Also you aren't charged to withdraw from Lock to Quicktender. But you will be charged by Quicktender to withdraw your funds to your bank or wherever you can.
Lock is a good casino and go back and ask for the quicktender invite again.
- hi Bella!:)
doesnt moneybookers allow usa then??
i read in the other thread that you have an account? surely lock has this as payment/withdrawal option?
can you check this?
i just read in that other thread what allgood said: how about neteller?
easy to set up an account, and almost all casinos take neteller and pay out to it.
try that, and talk to lock support, tell them that you want to play there, but of course not if they make you invest close to a 1000 of your winnings first: you want to play unconditional, like everybody.
i saw on some forums i visit lock has been hit hard the last few weeks:), maybe they are stalling a bit
- I am waiting for my second withdrawal from Lock. The first took a while because of screening of documents, etc. That was fine. Now the second is going on day 3. I am withdrawing to my quicktender account. I only played there again because I read here that withdrawal to quicktender was almost instantaneous. I saw 6 minutes, under an hour, etc. Not the case with me. I will stick with Club World Group. Never a problem and very fast withdrawals.
- Hi, thanks all, I got the Quick Tender Invite and everything went smooth from there...
Except...I blew about 2700 back into slots and 21 while waiting for the invite. But that's all on me, .....what can I say, I am a True Blond.
I must admit I do like this casino, its just such a hassle sometime with the restrictions for US players.
I would absolutely recommend this casino anyone....support is always available, Ive never had to wait, the layout is way cool, and the games seems to pay! enjoy all!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played