LOCK CASINO .........please tell me im wrong..
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 28 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello all.....first time to post but follow the site for a long time...several times a week depositor up to 2k per week.....heard good things about LOCK casino and love the site and support......it has been 30 days since my first 5 k withdraw and no sign of money...located in u.s....they say they are having processor problems and give me a $100 chip (LOL) please advise DA big DOG
- they said a week ago they would send me an invite to quicktender (not familiar with this means) and also said today they would send me an invite to quicktender...but still no invite or emails....only when i chat to them..what worries me is that they said my wire was sent more than 3 weeks ago and my bank advises no funds being witheld for clearing?? please tell me more about the quicktender thing if you can thanks Da big Dog
- Replied by
- at April 10, 2010, 05:32:01
- last active 18 days ago
In order to register at Quick tender, you need to get an invitation from the casino representative...Let me try to remember how it works... I got an invitation from one of Micro Gaming casino and once they sent me the invitation e-mail, all I had to do was follow the instruction and that was it...easy and simple. Ever since I use it frequently both as deposit and withdrawal...
Quick Tender is also known as UseMyWallet, so you can use your Quick Tender account anywhere that you see the UseMyWallet logo too!
I would suggest you to go back to the chat and while you are still on chat with someone, ask him to send you the invitation and let them help you...
I also copied and pasted a little more information how to get it!!! I hope this will help you in a better way of understanding...
Getting Started With QuickTender
So, you are ready to hit the casinos and want to get your QuickTender account set up? Great! Let's get started.
The first and most important thing to know about setting up your QuickTender account is that you need an invitation to get started. This may sound confusing, but obtaining an invitation is quite simple really. If you have been to the QuickTender website already, you will see that they refer you to your merchant for an invitation. In your case, the merchant is the online casino of your choice. So, your first step is to click on any of the online casinos listed on this site.
The online casino will require that you set up a player account, simply follow their registration steps. Once you are logged in to your player account with the casino, go to the banking section and look for the QuickTender or UseMyWallet logo. Select this option and then the casino will send you an invitation for QuickTender in your email.
The invitation should be in your email fairly quickly. Once you receive it, all you need to do is follow the steps outlined by QuickTender to set up your account with them. This will include a couple of basic forms and some ID verification.
And that's it! Simply make a deposit to your QuickTender account and return to the online casino of your choice to start depositing with your QuickTender account.
IF Lock told you they sent your wire transfer 3 weeks ago ask for the Federal Reference Number and the tracking number. When they give you that take the information to your bank, and they can do a search for it. If they can't provide with these numbers then something is not right. It should not take more than 7-10 business days for a wire to reach your bank.
- Definately they should be able to sort this out..I've never had any issues as I have always been treated as "the customer is always right" and they actually take the initiative in any disputes or issues. When they sent me the invite to Quicktender it was done almost instantly. At least they have contact info and live chat and with the good ideas here hopefully you will be squared away in no time.
Also for all those depositing with Lock remember on all deposits without a claimed bonus once you are Lock VIP the Cash Back starts at 15% on ALL deposits.
Quicktender is usally within minutes from when the casino process the withdrawal. You might have to go through some verification processes with Quick Tender to get your money. Like showing the bank account you registered is actually yours by sending a recent bank statment, and showing proof of your identity, by submitting your license. Atleast that is what I had to do. It could take 5 business days for the wire to hit your bank account.
- Replied by
- at April 11, 2010, 05:22:35
- last active 18 days ago
When you request the withdrawal from QT, it will show as ordered for 24 hours, then show as being processed (or something like that) for the next 24 hours then it will show as sent. It will come from the Bank of Ireland under BayDonHill PLC or Charge Stream.Then it is up to your bank to accept it and process it to your account. This is what has always happened to me when I withdrew funds from my QT account.
Hope this helps Bigdog.
- LH thanks for the facts, very good info. i signed up to quicktender no problem and funded it immediately no problem. i was told by chat twice that the payments center would get right back to me and answer my email....but no luck.....they havent contacted me yet i will keep you posted and if they come clean and say the wire was never sent i am going to just have them put it in my quicktender...wish me luck bigdog
- Yes, please keep us posted. Quick Tender does take a while to get back to you, but they will. They tend to drag their feet sometimes. When your withdrawal is sent it will show as confirmed in your QT account. I didn't state it right in my reply, so I just wanted you to know that.
I do wish you the best of luck here bigdog, I really think you will get your money. Lock is a reputable casino and QT is a good e-wallet.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played