Lock casino problems?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I've had a couple withdrawals with them in the past and they were fairly quick. I've had a withdrawal (ewallet express) from 6/1 that has been showing as "in progress" since 6/10. Supposedly the in progress shouldn't show for longer than an hour normally. I've contacted support multiple times and been told to email payments which hasn't been responding.
Just curious has anyone heard things recently or had issues themselves with lock? I never expected to have an issue with such a highly regarded online casino.
- No good. That is pretty much rogue like behavior if you ask me. I understand things happen and maybe with the new laws they are having trouble with their processors. However, not responding to emails, or evading the question about the withdrawal is not right, there is no reason for that kind of behavior, exspecially since this is a "reputable" casino.
Good Luck with your withdrawal, and fingers crossed you get it soon.
- Just an update on lock casino. I contacted support again today and got a response that is pretty troubling. I'm pretty sure I'll get paid but these are the kinds of things I'd expect from other casinos, not lock.
Here's a bit of the conversation...
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Paige'
Paige: Hi there! How can I help you today?
billy_g22: hello ..I've had a withdrawal that I submitted 3 weeks ago now. It's been in progress since 6/10. I've sent 2 emails to payments and haven't received a response. I also had support ask payments to email me back. Is there anything else I can do or any way you can find out for me what is going on ?
billy_g22: Sorry for the long write up Just making sure to get everything
Paige: No need to apologize. Please give me a moment...
Paige: All right Billy. It is definitely approved and waiting for Accounting to process. We have experience some unexpected delays I'm afraid but assure you it is priority.
billy_g22: ah, hadn't heard anything about delays. My previous two withdrawals were done so quick.
Paige: I know... We always try our best to payout quickly
Paige: And are doing our best to catch up on all pending payouts
Figure the rest isn't really worth posting. But like I said, I've heard these excuses before...Just from the slower paying casinos where it's expected.
Not good I enjoy this casino
- I have cashed out at Rushmore from winning 2.5k in the slot tournament. I did a bank wire on Wednesday. They sent me an email on Friday saying it was sent to my bank. Monday morning it was in my checking account. It still amazes me at how the money instantly leaves your account for a deposit but takes a while for you to get a withdrawal.
- Aren't there instant payout casinos (I'll start a new topic). That's horrible about Lock. I really haven't played there in a couple months even though I'm VIP and I guess there was a reason for it. The way Lock Casino is usually they would be very specific in explaining problems like why the payout is taking so long. I remember when I first signed up support had me verified before I even started playing. I hit a random that day and they took off the bonus liability allowing me no max cashout and the original playthrough was only 20x (now it's 40x). They walked me through setting up quicktender and my withdrawal was quick and so were the others after. Cashback was great and so was support with giving free chips. Once I got the "we don't do free chips anymore because we offer deposit bonuses daily" I lost interest in playing there. The support was great though and everything was up front. I hope this is just a short time for not being as efficient as usual and that everyone gets their payouts.
Here is my chat transcript with Lock today about the issues. I'm partial to them because of good experiences with everything and I was starting to worry. I hadn't made a deposit in a while and was hearing a lot of bad things so I thought I would ask support hoping to get a real answer in which I feel I did. I might still wait a bit to play there again but thought this would give some insight to some.
- Replied by
- at July 01, 2010, 17:50:16
- last active 3 months ago
Chat start time Jul 1, 2010 10:41:47 AM EST
Chat end time Jul 1, 2010 10:46:42 AM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:04:54
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Angelina'
Angelina: Hi there! How can I help you today?
you: Hi Angelina
Angelina: Hello there
you: Angelina I haven't deposited in a while because I've been hearing some not so great things about my favorite casino lately and before depositing I was wondering if you could let me know what the recent withdrawal issues are?
you: use to be lock payed out in minutes of a few hours but now they are taking weeks I'm hearing? Is this true and if so why?
Angelina: Yes it has been a challenging month for Lock but we are coming out of the worst of it
you: ok great Im glad to hear it
Angelina: We ran into some processing issues and had some large fund seizures
Angelina: 3 times to be exact
Angelina: but as I said we are coming out of it now
Angelina: It happened the first time in Feb but then several times after. With the bonus structure and the level in which we paid and speed it just crippled us for a little bit
Angelina: but we have since recovered
you: ugh thats not good..ill be sure to post on the forum..Any idea of when it should be completely fixed. Lock has such a great record that with this explanation and over time customers will be back as before. That totally makes sense.
Angelina: and we have actually just launched Lock Poker. http://www.lockpoker.com
Angelina: Elka had posted about everything
Angelina: so we have done our best to communicate
you: Sorry you had to deal with that I know it makes it hard as customer service reps when youre dealing with upset customers over something that you can't control
Angelina: its okay.
Angelina: People have actually been really good
you: Ok well I'll post this on LCB and I'm sure since everything is back to normal that customers including myself will return. Thank you Angelina for giving me an actual explanation. The service at Lock has always been great!
you: Have a good day and take care
Angelina: my pleasure
Angelina: you too!
- I wouldn't say everything is back to normal yet. Maybe they are recovering but my withdrawal from over a month ago is still showing as "in progress." I do really enjoy the support on the site, though I still haven't received responses to any of my emails regarding my withdrawal. The emails are a couple weeks old now.
I also really enjoyed the casino in the past. I really hope they get things turned around quickly. I have a pretty good VIP status there and really enjoy the cash back they offer. But as of now, I'm still waiting on my $1000...:(
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played