Long Withdrawal Times - Fortune Lounge
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Has anyone else experienced a long wait time to receive their withdrawal from Fortune Lounge casinos lately? I took a break from playing online and I just started playing again.
I had a withdrawal from a Fortune Lounge casino on the 29th of Dec and I was told that I would receive it by the 21st of Jan. That seems like a long time to me. It was a bank transfer.
- I've played at FL casinos for many, many years and usually withdraw to Quicktender, but this time I withdrew via ACH. I usually get it in a couple of days, but this time it's a super long wait. Worst of all, support said that I would receive it last week, then this week, and now it's next week. It was processed the morning of the 29th and I have to wait until the 21st. That's 3 and a half weeks.
- Replied by
- at January 14, 2011, 14:56:21
- last active 1 day ago
- i'm in the exact same boat. withdrew on dec 28, still no money, was told by the 21st ....different story from whomever i talk to. "payment processor had problems", wait 48 more hours....
sucks because my last w/d from them (royal vegas) only took 5 days including the weekend. seems like too long of a time if you ask me.
- That's the first time I heard about "payment processor problems." They sure didn't have those problems when I made the deposit. Not a problem there.... I was told that I should start counting the days starting on 1/3, so it's 7-14 business days from the 3rd. I asked about what happened to the 29th and 30th? I got a sorry and be patient answer. My withdrawal was for $2700 which makes me think they're having cash flow problems. Especially, with what went down with E-Wallet Express. Same problems as Rushmore...
- paste from last "helpful" chat session...
Dean : I have reviewed your account and I can see that the $800 withdrawal was paid to you on the 1/3/2011 at 6:58:13 AM GMT+2 and that it takes 7-14 working days to be in your account. So you should have it no later than the 24 January 2011
mike: last week chat told me the 21st at the latest, now its the 24th?
mike: 3 days ago, i was told 48 more hours, and now its even LATER?
Dean : It should be in your account by the 21st January 2011 but if there is a delay it can take till the 24 January 2011
Dean : The standard time period is 7-14 working days for it to be in your account
mike: what more delays can there be???!, my last w/d from you was processed and in my bank in 5 days including the weekend
Dean : It can be a delay on the banks side by it should be in your account by the 21st January 2011 and the latest 24 January 2011. But i am sure it will be in your account on the 21st January 2011
mike: what happened to the phone support telling me 48 hours?, was that just to get me off the phone?
- Chat has been less than helpful. I got tired of getting the runaround from them.
Here's a couple of emails that I received:
Thank you for contacting the Support Desk.
I sincerely hope that you have had a good day thus far.
I have reviewed your account and I can confirm that the withdrawal of $2700.70 was processed back to you on the 12/29/2010 at 2:55:08 PM GMT+2.
I would also like to inform you that your current preferred method of payment registered with the Casino is ACH "Direct Bank Transfer" and can confirm that withdrawals processed back to players via ACH generally take between 7 to 14-business days to be received once the funds have been processed, which basically means that you should receive your requested withdrawal by no later than the 21st January 2011.
Then this after I questioned the 7-14 business days....
: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>Add sender to Contacts
Thank you for contacting the Support Desk.
I am truly sorry about the delay observed in your cashing process.
Please note that during the festive season , bank transactions were a bit slow.
But I can reassure you that the payment of your $2700 will be available during the next week.
You can expect it someday around the 14th of January.
We apologize for the inconvenience and wish to thank your time and patience on this matter.
Yeah right >:(
It just got worse....
This is Ben from the VIP Relationship Team here at the Fortune Lounge Casino – I hope this email finds you well?
We have been made aware that some of the ACH withdrawals initiated recently have not been successfully processed. Please could I ask you to confirm whether you have received your $2700.70 withdrawal from Fortune Lounge. (2010-12-29)
If you have not yet received your withdrawal, please confirm so and we will ensure that your withdrawal is urgently re-processed.
Alternatively if you would prefer that we credit your withdrawal back into your casino account we would, in lieu of the delay, be happy to treat this as a purchase and credit a 25% match bonus on this into your account for your enjoyment. This will give you an additional $675.18 in bonus credit which is bound to make for some great gaming!
Do they really think I would put back 2700 dollars and not have any way to withdraw it if I win? >:(
I asked them to send it to my Quicktender account.
- Today I was told that it's going to take another 7-14 days. I asked to switch to Quicktender and they said no because I don't have an account there eventhough I deposited using Quicktender and have withdrawn via Quicktender before. They did, however, offer to put the money back into my account and give me a 25% bonus for it. Needless to say, I declined. I'll send an update when I receive the funds in my bank account. Thanks.
- Hi Mike
We have been made aware that some of the ACH withdrawals initiated recently have not been successfully processed. Please could I ask you to confirm whether you have received the withdrawal(s) 800 amount from Fortune Lounge. These were for withdrawals processed on your rvr******** account and was processed on the 12/31/2010 6:31:22 AM.
If you have not yet received your withdrawal please confirm so and we will ensure that your withdrawal is urgently re-issued.
Alternatively if you would prefer that we credit your withdrawal back into your casino account we would, in lieu of the delay, be happy to treat this as a purchase and credit a 25% match bonus on this into your account for your enjoyment. This will give you an additional 200 in bonus credits which is bound to make for some great gaming!
We thank you in advance for your understanding in this regard and look forward to hearing from you.
My very best regards.
i emailed and called within 10 minutes of receiving this email, and was told "etienne has left the building", i was also told "what do you want me to do about it ?"
- Wow. I no longer think I will receive the funds. If they can't send it to Quicktender and via ACH, there's no way to retrieve it.
If they're asking to reverse the withdrawal, they have no money to pay us with...
I tried everything... contacting chat/support, contacting the Rep at Casinomeister (no answer), PAB (none will be answered until after the 31st) The Rep here hasn't been around - at least it looks like he hasn't logged in this year.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played