Loyalty Programs....what casinos have them?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Hi Members,
Casinos offer us great bonuses. But i think the loyalty programs offered by some casinos are nice too. Getting cash back and special perks such as exclusive bonuses for players is a plus.
I am wondering what casinos offer good loyalty programs for their players. Please let us know of any.
- Lips, I haven't seen any online casino's with GOOD loyalty programs, while they all seem to have them it's really hard to earn points, You litteraly have to spend thousands of dollars just to cash in $10 bucks. I know at land casions I always get offered free rooms, free food and the slot dollars are enough to have a good time with, usually I get about $50 to play slots. Last time I got an offer it was for $150 in slot dollars, so compared to land based, online casino's programs are CRAP!!!
- I have to agree with satansmuff. Land casinos offer much more, but then again we are comparing apples to oranges. I think most RTG offer about the same in comp points except Casino Titan only gives half of what the rest do.
Now hopefully someone will post about casinos that offer better and that's why I like this forum.
- Yep, Satansmuff nailed it. Online casinos tosses you a few bucks. On my resent trip to AC I stayed in an upscale room, ate free, and got a really cool Tommy Bahama shirt....and still have over $300 in comp dollars I didn't use.
I am **supposed** to be a VIP member at Slots Oasis. Well....it is a huge joke.
- This is What I have made in Loyalty points and money in 18 months at one casino:
Villento Las Vegas Casino
Loyalty Points Earned
This Accumulation Period
Total Since Joining
01-Oct 09- 01 Nov 09
Tier Loyalty Points: 809 1,532,143
Bonus Loyalty Points: 0 1,632,026
Total: 809 3,164,169
Value: $0.00 $3,164.00
Since joining the Casino you have redeemed 3,076,000 Loyalty Points
for a total credit value of $3,076.00
- I only wish you could get win/loss records for online casinos...
I would be in much better position than I am with the IRS.
win/loss??...I have won enough to buy a couple houses, but lost less than than I have put up, lets leave it at that.
and Satan...I don't think I am a high roller, just a good player, and the question was who gives out loyalty points? You guys are saying no one does. I think thats crap because they do, and I get points from my other casinos too. The more you play, the more you make.
- Shelli wrote:
WOOO HOOO!!! NAL, YOU KNOW WHY YOU WIN, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE THE "QUEEN OF SLOTS"
shelli, you deserve that crown more than me..it goes so nice with your smile
- I found some nice loyalty casino sites with cash back right here at LCB! Check it out here.
I just looked at it today!!!! It's a full list of cash back casinos!!!!!! Ahhh everything we need is right here at our fingertips........wink!!
- I don't consider cashback or bonuses a loyalty program. Cashback percentages are paid back on losses which is fine. And bonuses are great too, but I don't consider them part of the loyalty program either.
The loyalties are paid for each credit you wager, not lose. It is also separate for the bonus program.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played