Lucky Ace Casino
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- ok, i just found out about Lucky Ace Casino.http://www.luckyacecasino.com/
They are powered by 888.com( Casino on Net).
They are offering the same welcoming bonus , 100% up to $200. the WR is the same , the BJ is allowed, basically the T&C are the same as CON's.
I had little chat with their CS, and they confirmed that it is possible to open account , although you may have account with CON.
So this is the kind of bonus to good to pass. I urge to all whoring masters to check it out..Rated:
- / 5
- bastion wrote:
Thanks for the tip Get it while it's hot, you never know when they might decide to change t&c
GL and keep us posted about your result.
- Hey Admin ... good i haven't deposited any money but :
1. . Best option to update it in a way so that in google you can already see the warning message - don't know how to do that though ">http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/casinos/luckyace-casino.html -> update that page -> it's 3rd in google if you put in "LuckyAce Casino" with some kind of warning ! Tit 4 tat you know . Best option to update it in a way so that in google you can already see the warning message - don't know how to do that though
2. 2nd. I would suggest sending email explaining that you played 10$ (what means that you can loose your deposit+bonus in less than 1h) and threaten them with casinomeister there's already a bunch of threads there (biggest one has i think 24 pages or so) and a lot of people that refered to CM have got their acc reopened and their winnings paid
i finally got the money...after 3week play at this casino, some $3000 over the WR, and playing this bonus like sticky( with huge $25 bets),i received $160.
My main fear was that i would be tagged as bonus abuser, and that my winnings would be void, so thats why i played huge bets and gambled.At 1st my bets were usual for whoring $1 or $2 a hand, but since lots of players reported that they were banned from this casino and tagged as bonus abusers, i decided to change my bets...
In fact i was very lucky, since i was down to only $25...but i made it somehow...
- Hey, good to know it ended well Zuga , although after playing with $25 I would be really suprised to see your bonus removed
The rule that you've mentioned exists also in t&c of some other reputable casinos but of course one thing is to have this rule in t&c and another is to actually use it to deprive 100's (who knows maybe 1000's?) of players of their winnings.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played