Lucky Creek and Grand Prive Bounce Check
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 10 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SlotoCash and Uptown Aces Exclusive Holiday Freeroll Tournament this December only for...READ
***** Never take the BLAME nor the CREDIT for something you did not do*****
- Replied by
- at December 10, 2010, 23:13:28
- last active about 1 month ago
- Wow. That's really bad.
I cashed a check from Villa Fortuna with no problem but hearing about the bounce doesn't really surprise me.
Lucky Creek does surprise me. I thought they were one of the better ones. Can you imagine if you hit $100.000 and got nothing for it? That would really suck... big time.Rated:
- / 5
- Did you contact them? If so,chocolateman wrote:
I cashed in two checks last week. 1 from Lucky Creek and another from Big Dollar. Both of them bounced. I am so thru with online casinos.
- jaybean wrote:
omg...that is horrible. i can see big dollar. i do not like them, but not lucky creek at all.
well, i would never take a check from a casino in the first place. can't you do quick tender or some other way?
it is in your account in 24 hours, and very secure.
Yes it was lucky creek also...Im still dealing back and forth with them and my bank. The check was written on a citibank check. And that account has been frozen. I am currently awaiting 2 more checks from Mandarin Casino. Which im debating whether to deposit them. I have closed all portals for online gambling. I am finished with it. QT is next to be taken over. This stuff is serious and im done! Oh I tried Moneylinewallet and my account was debit mutiple times for the same charges. I got those credited back plus fees. Goodluck to those who wish to stick around. But to me the writing on the wall is clear!!!
- Any luck with getting your check cashed? I had the same thing happen with big dollar just before they changed. It was for $1,500.00 which is huge for me so I had a fit. I chatted, called, and basically pitched a fit with everyone at the casino that I could. I guess they got tired of me because not only did the ACH the money into my account (which is what I had wanted in the first place) but I also paid my bank fees for the bounced check and the wire and they gave me about $100.00 in comp play. They told me they were having processor problems and that is why the check bounced. I cashed out with Grand Prive once or twice after that and never had another problem. Good Luck.......
- jaybean wrote:
i am a regular depositor a mandarin...let me know how it goes.
sorry about all your problems....do we have any reps from there?
I messaged Zuga awhile back about the possibility of getting a rep on here from this group & he was gonna try.....
- I still play at these betonsoft casinos BUT only use use my wallet/quicktender as a deposit method. That way, if I cash out and I have at every casino in the Grand Eagle group my withdrawal is paid into my quicktender. I don't have to worry about waiting on a check or it bouncing.
If you are going to play at these betonsoft casino I would recommend only depositing this way and withdrawing by this method. If you do not have the option in your cashier all you have to do is go to live help and tell them to turn on use my wallet as a deposit method and they do it instantly.
I am so so sorry you are having this problem Chocolateman! This is absolutely ridiculous! There's nothing worse than expecting some money, receiving it and it not be real. I hope you get this worked out. If you have an use my wallet account I would tell them to put the money in there. Please keep us updated with your process. Good luck.
- Lucky Creek UPS me a new check next day air. I decided to goto walmart and cash them. This shell game between processors and US Gov. Isn't worth the trouble any more. So i decided to just take a trip to real casinos once or twice a month. And the funny thing about it. Not playing online doesn't even bother me.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played