Lucky Red Casino
Readers of this topic also read:
- I was thinking about making my first deposit at Lucky Red Casino today but thought I would ask if anyone has had an experience with this casino? Any advise would be appreciated. I always play at Inetbet Casino and getting tired of depositing there, I just have no luck what so ever. I need somewhere else to try and there are so many. Thanks for listening....mrgmomma67
- Lucky Red is a new RTG casino, and very reputable in my opinion. They have good customer service, and extremly fast payouts. Both of which we look for in a online casino. I have deposited there twice. (The forum has lots if entries about Lucky Red and lightening fast payouts.)
Another good new RTG casino is casino Titan.....Also excellent customer service, and fast payouts. There I have been paid out from and I was paid in less than 2 hours to my ewallet account.
I play at Lucky Red, Casino Titan, and Cherry Red. They all have fast payouts. Cherry Red usually takes longer than the other two casinos, usually 2 days. But if you like free chips than you should play either Lucky or Titan. If you like great customer service and special treatment that I recommend Titan overall.
- Replied by
- at May 30, 2009, 19:20:39
- we are in the same page. I'm also tired of depositing to inetbet because I'd never have winning experience there.mrgmomma67 wrote:
I was thinking about making my first deposit at Lucky Red Casino today but thought I would ask if anyone has had an experience with this casino? Any advise would be appreciated. I always play at Inetbet Casino and getting tired of depositing there, I just have no luck what so ever. I need somewhere else to try and there are so many. Thanks for listening....mrgmomma67Rated:
- Lucky Red is really my favorite casino, although I don't think they are part of Virtual. They don't offer no deposit, no playthrough bonuses and they will give you free chips, but there is always a pretty large playthrough. But they are very fast in payout. And their customer service is very pleasant. I recommend them.
- Replied by
- at December 06, 2010, 19:49:07
- last active 2 days ago
- Replied by
- at December 06, 2010, 22:18:06
- last active 4 hrs ago
Cant get the docs solved wtf.. Sent all the required things but still "not good" -.-
I am sorry to hear that. Seems like players do have issues with docs when they initially send them in. Not really sure why they make it so tough. I know went i sent my in i did not have a prob, but this was over a year ago.
Please keep us posted and let us know when the docs go through.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played