Lucky Red is Tight
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Mighty! Member
~ Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice. ~
- Started by
- last active 4 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- I made my first deposit at Lucky Red tonight. I recieved a 400% sign up bonus which brought my total to $105. I played nothing but .50 per spin on many different games. Kept moving around to try to get something moving. I recieved two very small bonuses on Paydirt, and that was the end of my already bad luck. I read from the other posts about this place being tight and wanted to verify I did in fact find this out to be true. TIGHT TIGHT.
As a side note, I was called by the casino to verify some details, and then they sent me a verification form to my e-mail for future withdrawls.(LOL) I dont think I have to worry about that. Unless it is a free chip, I don't think I'll go back. Even though we all want to win, a casino game also needs to be entertaining for us, which to me this place lacked also, being so tight. PMM2008
- absolutely agree with you on this one. I deposited using the 400% also, my balance was up to $260. won small free spin on Aladin game, trex free spin won me $13.25, other games, I spent more money playing it than they let me win in free spins. Lucky red belongs to Clubworld group and I'd never won with ClubUSA nor Aladin Casinos. They sent me an email ask me to verify some info like you have above. I replied, I already uninstalled your casino, there's no need to verify
- i did really well at club red this weekend!
i usually just play 20-40cents/spin
won: $29 on boy king
$20 on mermaid queen
$30 on prince of sherwood
and on and on i must have hit free spins on 15 dif games.
not doing so well on CLUB PLAYER though talk about tight, i havn't hit any thing.
thats gambling-- sometimes you win most of the time YOU DON'T
- Super TIGHT!! I claimed the 400% welcome bonus and played Warlocks Spell..... Started with a balance of $105............ Played $.40/bet...... NO FEATURE HIT!!!!! I REPEAT.... NO FEATURE HIT!!!! I played the entire balance on Warlocks Spell. Thats ridiculous. You would think after 200 or so spins, it would at least trigger one feature. I hit NOTHING...NADA TOSTADA. I play Warlocks at a number of rtgs, and its never, NEVER that ridiculously tight. When my balance was down to 5.00, I get this pop-up message saying they want to verify my details...... You guys at lucky red want to my verify details...... I gotch yo details...."RIGHT HERE!"
- one thing is for sure:
lucky red is untill now the only rtg where i was able to cash out on a freechip.
howevr my two small deposits there went down the drain very fast, same at club world, and alladin.
i think in general, al the big ones have tightened up kately.
much taalk, much scandals, aand this refelcts back as in the players will buy less, so the casinos will most probably set their rtp down.
we are doomed!
Use Your Imagination
- Mighty! Member
- Replied by
- at April 12, 2010, 01:02:11
- last active about 1 month ago
Super TIGHT!! I claimed the 400% welcome bonus and played Warlocks Spell..... Started with a balance of $105............ Played $.40/bet...... NO FEATURE HIT!!!!! I REPEAT.... NO FEATURE HIT!!!! I played the entire balance on Warlocks Spell. Thats ridiculous. You would think after 200 or so spins, it would at least trigger one feature. I hit NOTHING...NADA TOSTADA. I play Warlocks at a number of rtgs, and its never, NEVER that ridiculously tight. When my balance was down to 5.00, I get this pop-up message saying they want to verify my details...... You guys at lucky red want to my verify details...... I gotch yo details...."RIGHT HERE!"
LMAOOOOOOO that was great reading, i'm sorry i couldn't help myself, i'd say the same thing.. you get NADA TOSTADA!
I agree some of the casinos with the best reps, the best reputations can be very tight, i won't place a dime into.. losing no problem it happens, but darn if i'll just give it without getting a tiny smile, got to have a little enjoyment. Just a Weeeeeee
- I know exactly what you mean. Casinos seem to be getting tighter and tighter. The other day I deposited at CasinoTitan. I deposited $30.00 took a bonus, my balance was $60.00. Played Tritons Treasure, my favorite game, NOT A SINGLE BONUS ROUND! Ok its just bad luck no big deal right?!? So lets try another $30.00..took a bonus, $60.00. NO BONUS ROUND..Ok now Im getting mad! $20.00 more outta do it. I deposit the $20.00 take a bonus $40.00...NOT A SINGLE BONUS ROUND...Thats it.. I have had enough..I go to live chat and explain that I didnt get very much playtime with my deposits and could I possibly get a free chip. They give me $5.00..First spin BONUS ROUND!! Needless to say, I didnt win much on the free spins, and was done playing in minutes. I wanted to smash this computer to pieces!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...