Lucky Red nightmare
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Drake Casino and Gossip Slots Exclusive No Depoit Bonus for LCB members! New players only - US...READ
- Well, I have to finally resort to this as none of my appeals to customer service at Lucky Red have done any good. I am fuming.
I requested a withdrawal of $690 by ACH back on 12/17/09. I provided the correct bank account and routing numbers and made sure all the necessary paperwork was in order. I saved all the chat transcripts. I was informed by Annie on 12/23 in the morning that the money should be in my account that afternoon. It wasn't. I was informed by Jaye on 12/23 in the evening that the money should be in my account the following day. It wasn't. I was informed by Steven on 12/24 in the morning that the money might be in my account that afternoon, but if not, it would most likely be in my account on 12/28. It wasn't. I was informed by Dawson on 12/28/09 in the afternoon that the transaction showed as "complete" in their system. We double checked that the account number they had was correct, and Dawson said it was correct. Dawson told me to check back the following morning to chat with a cashier. I was informed by Nicol on 12/29/09 that it was probably delayed due to the holiday. She said to give it a few more days. Finally, I got a call from a rep on 12/29/09 to tell me that the money had bounced back. She repeated my account information back to me and it was INCORRECT.
She told me that the payment would be reprocessed with the correct account number on the following day, Wednesday 12/30, and would take 3 to 5 business days.
I just chatted with Nicol in customer service to let her know I am still not seeing the money in my checking account and here is what she said:
Nicol: oK, the cashier approve that withdrawal today for you
Nicol: so it will take about 3 to 5 working days to transfer to your bank acct
Nicol: as you provide the invaild acct number
Nicol: so the money been bounced back
Number 1: It was supposed to have been processed last Wednesday!!
Number 2: I provided the CORRECT account info, the casino got in wrong.
I don't know what else I can do to get this money into my account!
I have a tip for you and anyone else having this problem, have them always read the account number to you, let them go first and then you verify they have it right, record the transcript if possible.. and do it everytime you speak with them, a friend went through this same thing, it is not uncommon, regardless of it all.. it is shameful on their part, for after all this time and so many times you spoke with them verifying your account, that they have it wrong and it makes you wonder.
- Replied by
- at January 05, 2010, 13:11:01
- last active 6 days ago
- I have made several withdrawals from them before (using a different method, though) and they were always very good. It's just they have bungled this ACH one so badly and so many times that I am at my wits end!! I used to be the first one to defend them but I think they have gone down hill and I won't be defending them any more.
- To me it sounds like an honest mistake, we all make mistakes and casinos do as well, Yes it did create a longer than normal delay in receiving payment, but you will receive your cashout. I have had nothing but great service since starting playing with the CW group, Aladdins Gold and Lucky Red, I find their support very professional and friendly. But yes, mistakes can happen, and I understand the frustration, it does suck having to wait to receive your winnings, but atleast we all know that they are a reputable casino and you will receive it. Good luck to you!
- I am not trying to defend this casino, I understand the frustration, and would be upset as well. I am just saying it was a mistake made by the casino, and I believe they will fix the problem and she will eventually have her money. If every casino that made a mistake, was classified as shoddy, none of them would be any good, I guarantee that they all make mistakes, even the most reputable ones.
Mistakes like this shouldn't happen, but they do.
- my own experience with all clubworld casinos is best! fast service no delays. a little bit overprotected (verificational call, docs) but still acceptable..
for luckyred i can tell you this: i played there only once as they were brandnew on the 400% welcome bonus. i went to livechat as i had to clear sth with my docs.. i told the guy there i read about their wd times... 1 minute later he wrote to me, just take alook in your neteller. my money was in. how great is that ;-)
is there no cwcasinos rep here on board?
so my opinion is BEST all cw casions can be trusted 100% . mistakes happen everywhere but i build my opinion on personal experience, forums and casinomeisters accredited casinos. which never let me down till today ;-)
at least you know when playing in cw casinos you will be paid!
ps: if i remember most complaints on luckyred iam aware of from different forums are mostly with us players. as iam european maybe its easier for them to send money so its maybe due to some restrictions they have with us players, just a thought dont know if iam correct on this one.
- Yeah, the "innocent mistake" defense just doesn't fly on this one. Don't get me wrong, I don't think there's any malice intended. I just think it's really bad customer service, which I am shocked to receive from such a highly esteemed casino group. Out of all those customer service reps I chatted with and all the times I contacted them, nobody wanted to take the time to actually look and find out what was going on. I find it despicable that this has been dragging out since December 17th. That is something I would expect from the Virtual group but not from Club World.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played