LuckyRed withdrawal $1,200
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Lincoln Casino and Liberty Slots Happy Holidays Freeroll Tournament Exclusively for LCBers All...READ
- I was successful on a $50 free chip and I am supposed to receive $250, but first I must deposit $21 after I receive verification of my withdrawal. When I deposit the $21, they said that I will get the $250 a few days later. I can then choose to play with the $21. I will keep you guys posted on how this process goes.
- Mission146 wrote:
I was successful on a $50 free chip and I am supposed to receive $250, but first I must deposit $21 after I receive verification of my withdrawal. When I deposit the $21, they said that I will get the $250 a few days later. I can then choose to play with the $21. I will keep you guys posted on how this process goes.
Good luck - keep us posted Mission146.
- It seems that everything is going well so far. However, it appears that my Credit Card and Driver's License must be scanned and sent in via E-Mail as opposed to fax.
I spoke to Roy, and he was very prompt, patient and courteous. My Chat request was answered within about ten seconds.
I find it strange, however, that they even accept Driver's Licenses and CC's via fax if they are going to want them in color. As Roy will state below, it does not seem that they even receive faxes in color...even if that is the way you send them.
Chat start time Apr 23, 2012 10:55:00 PM EST
Chat end time Apr 23, 2012 11:06:32 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:11:32
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Roy'
Roy: How are you today?
Pierce: Good evening, Roy, how are you?
Pierce: I'm well, thank you.
Roy: im good
Roy: how can i help
Pierce: I don't expect accounting to be finished for a few more days, but is there any way for me to confirm receipt of the documentation that I faxed to Lucky Red?
Roy: I can see a note from the 22nd, saying still need colour scans of ID and CC
Pierce: Oh, they have to be in color?
Pierce: Excuse me, colour...whe in Rome, as they say.
Roy: Its easier for them to be read if they are in colour
Pierce: The thing is, I wasn't scanning, I was using Fax. Is color mandatory?
Pierce: I'm not even sure the fax machine I use would ender somethng in color that is aready in color. As a matter of fact, I know it doesn't because I placed my ID directly on the machine.
Roy: is it possibel for you to take digital pics of the documents and email them?
Pierce: I could probably figure out a way to do that. Perhaps I can find a fax machine that will render the docs in color though...
Pierce: Do you receive in colour?
Pierce: I keep forgetting the, "U,"...
Pierce: I believe that Staples would have a color fax, and I can also make color copies there.
Pierce: Will the verification document be fine as is, or do I need to fill out another one?
Roy: im sure that the fax doesnt come through to us in colour
Roy: that why i ask if could send via email by taking pics of them
Pierce: I'll work on it.
Roy: vertification form is fine
Pierce: I have thirty days to claim, right?
Pierce: Is that includng everything on your end, or just thirty days to get this stuff to you?
Roy: i wouldnt worry about that tbh
Pierce: OK, thank you.
Pierce: I have one question.
Pierce: I'm slightly concerned that if I Edit out the CID and the 7th-12th numbers on the credit card that someone could reverse my Edit, is that the case?
Roy: no not at all
Pierce: Very well. I'll have those in by the end of the week. The utility bill is acceptable?
Roy: just the ID and credit card used is needed
Pierce: Thank you, have a good night.
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to email@example.com at the end of your chat.
Roy: take care
- Congratulations on the win .... Club World Group has great customer service and they are always nice and very helpful whenever you go to live chat. I receive bonuses from them at least 4 times a week, which I think is fantastic and they also offer me 100 and 125% deposit coupons on a regular basis also! Club World Group rocks!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...