Malibu Club casino

    1,448
    views
    15
    replies
    Last post ago over 1 year by Jason FTA
    Images
    • Started by
      Superstar Member
      6245
    • last active 7 hrs ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Images
        • Started by
          Superstar Member
          6245
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        Be careful when you open a new account with them. I had an account years ago and i didn't remember . Now i have 2 accounts . Ashley from live chat said one had to be deactivated and then closed chat  . Now i will have to wait to see what happens  .
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          957
        • last active 4 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        Well it's good you could contact live chat.. I tried to contact them, but didn't get any reply at all.. One of the worst support I have experienced lately.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          223
        • last active 8 months ago
        I am still waiting for a response on what to do when they have removed Ez Voucher/Paste and Pay but the downward trend of Customer Service has convinced me to consider closing my wallet to Grand Fortune, Raging Bull and Malibu Club Casinos. I do not like being disrespected!
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6245
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        I was cut off and chat never sent my email transcript  [8-|].  Jason is the best but i try not to use chat at all.
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5111
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        Lane Jones wrote:

        I am still waiting for a response on what to do when they have removed Ez Voucher/Paste and Pay but the downward trend of Customer Service has convinced me to consider closing my wallet to Grand Fortune, Raging Bull and Malibu Club Casinos. I do not like being disrespected!


        Hi Lane,

        Please chat to the rep in the support section. Jason is very helpful and this is a good casino.

        http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/direct-casino-support/raging-bull-casino-33601/

        Rated:
      • Raging bull
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          567
        • last active about 2 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Soad1
        • No avatar small
        • Me
        • Panda kiss
        Hi Ladies and Gents,

        Thanks for the feedback.

        I am sorry to hear that you all have had a bad experience when attempting to get support at Malibu Club Casino.

        @ Rena35 - I searched the Malibu database and found your duplicate account. I have suspended the old account, allowing you to continue playing off the "winnitall" account. Having said this, there were NO blocks on either of the accounts, so you were more than welcome to log in and play the $35 free chip.

        As for the chats being disconnected, I am 100% confident that the agents will not disconnect a player chat for no reason. Disconnects do occur from time to time and are as a result of connectivity issues, i.e. packet loss etc. However, I will investigate and if I do come across a chat being disconnected by an agent prior to the query being resolved, I will take the matter further with the Call Center Manager.

        @ barebones - Please would you be so kind and let me know what your query was about and I will do my best to get back to you asap.

        @ Lane Jones - One of the VIP Manager will be in contact with you during the course of today regarding the paste and pay issues. As for the support, please feel free to discuss this matter with your VIP host. I have advised him to give me feedback so that I can also take the matter further.
        as well as excellent service. If you are not getting the service which you rightfully deserve, then we have failed in our endeavors.

        I do have a request, in the event of a chat getting dropped/disconnected, please try to re-initiate the chat or alternatively follow the chat up with an email to support@malibucasino.com.

        I look forward to hearing back from you all and I hope that we can move forward in a positive manner.

        Best Regards
        Jason
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          223
        • last active 8 months ago
        Thank for your assistance and I am very pleased that my issues and questions have been cleared up. Could you increase my bets in Malibu Club Casino Video Poker because the max bet is only 25 cents and I am looking for at least $1 max. Thank you for all your help!
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          957
        • last active 4 hrs ago
        Hi and thanks for jumping in this thread. I got answers to my questions myself, so everything's fine.
      • Raging bull
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          567
        • last active about 2 months ago
        Lane Jones wrote:

        Thank for your assistance and I am very pleased that my issues and questions have been cleared up. Could you increase my bets in Malibu Club Casino Video Poker because the max bet is only 25 cents and I am looking for at least $1 max. Thank you for all your help!


        Hi Lane Jones,

        I just checked your loyalty tier and bet limits and you should be able to bet $1. How many hands are you playing?

        Looking forward to hearing back from you.

        Best Regards
        Jason
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          223
        • last active 8 months ago
        I play either one or four hands.
      • Raging bull
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          567
        • last active about 2 months ago
        Thanks for the reply Lane Jones 

        Is it possible to send me a screenshot? You can mail it to vipmanager@ragingbullcasino.com. I will keep an eye out for the screenshot.

        Thanks Lane.....

        Best Regards
        Jason
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          223
        • last active 8 months ago
        There is no need to because my bets are now raised to $1, Thank you very much!
      • Raging bull
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          567
        • last active about 2 months ago
        Hi Lane Jones.... Awesome!!

        Enjoy and drop me a message if you need some assistance!

        Regards
        Jason
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6245
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        Jason FTA wrote:

        Hi Ladies and Gents,

        Thanks for the feedback.

        I am sorry to hear that you all have had a bad experience when attempting to get support at Malibu Club Casino.

        @ Rena35 - I searched the Malibu database and found your duplicate account. I have suspended the old account, allowing you to continue playing off the "winnitall" account. Having said this, there were NO blocks on either of the accounts, so you were more than welcome to log in and play the $35 free chip.

        As for the chats being disconnected, I am 100% confident that the agents will not disconnect a player chat for no reason. Disconnects do occur from time to time and are as a result of connectivity issues, i.e. packet loss etc. However, I will investigate and if I do come across a chat being disconnected by an agent prior to the query being resolved, I will take the matter further with the Call Center Manager.

        @ barebones - Please would you be so kind and let me know what your query was about and I will do my best to get back to you asap.

        @ Lane Jones - One of the VIP Manager will be in contact with you during the course of today regarding the paste and pay issues. As for the support, please feel free to discuss this matter with your VIP host. I have advised him to give me feedback so that I can also take the matter further.
        as well as excellent service. If you are not getting the service which you rightfully deserve, then we have failed in our endeavors.

        I do have a request, in the event of a chat getting dropped/disconnected, please try to re-initiate the chat or alternatively follow the chat up with an email to support@malibucasino.com.

        I look forward to hearing back from you all and I hope that we can move forward in a positive manner.

        Best Regards
        Jason






        Thank you Jason . I did ask for a email of the chat but didn't get one . No need now  since it is now resolved . I wanted to let others know to check to make sure they don't have another account from long ago . Duplicate accounts could stop u from cashing out if you win.
      • Raging bull
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          567
        • last active about 2 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        Hi rena35,

        I hope that you are doing well?

        Thanks for the reply. Thanks for giving players a heads up on duplicate accounts. In the event that a players account gets blocked due to accidentally registering a new account, don't be alarmed. Rather initiate a chat with the support desk or pop us a mail (alternatively contact me).

        We understand that players might have signed up an account with Malibu before we took over the ownership and management of the brand. We will unblock the relevant account and allow you to continue gaming. (if there is no malicious behavior or suspect history on the accounts)

        As with our other brands, we try our best to give players a great gaming experience, but there might be a few instances here and there where issues occur, so please feel free to bring these instances to my attention.

        I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions!

        Best Regards
        Jason

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 27
        new members
      • 669
        members online
      • 12588
        guests online
      • 150
        new posts
      • 1532
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Key111
        You've made a deposit and gone straight away to one of your favorite games. Sadly, your bankroll has dwindled down to a zero balance.  There is nothing left to do but close the virtual  window on another Jackpot dream...
        Penny for your thoughts...
      • Avatar 6303
        Hello,  I have waiting 4 weeks for a 600.00 payout i requested and it was declined for unknown reasons.I have had no problems till now and i really need this winnings.My car died and has been fixed but im short...
        Raging bull no pay
      • Index
        Treasure Mile - Exclusive $64 no deposit bonus Amount: $64 free bonus How to claim the bonus: New players need to sign up through our LINK and enter the bonus code SPIN16TM. Existing players need to use a bonus...
        Treasure Mile and sister brands Spin16 no deposit

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170