mandarin palace check's(need advice)
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- So we all know there is a lot of scam going on these days. We are all too quick to jump on scammy...READ
- hello...i made a withdrawal a week ago and finally got my check from courier today($2520).now..the problem is..i dont have a bank account,so i cant cash it at a bank.so,i tried to cash it at a few check cashing store but neither location would cash it for me because there system was unable to verify.at one of the store,i was ask to provide a number for them to call and verify the check.i called mandarin palace ,told them the situation.the casino tells me that there's no number they can provide for the verification.instead....the casino wants me to provide them the name,number,and store location of the place i was trying to cash the check at.they wanted this info for there fianance department ,so they can call the check cashing store to verify the check for me. then i tried explain to the casino that its not any person at the storethats trying to verify but its there system online thats trying to verify.basically...mandarin wont give me any phone number for this verifying situation.now im stuck with this check that i cant cash.i dont know what to do.need some advice/help!!! i believe that mandarin palace is a good casino.i also believe that the check is good and that the funds are available.but cant cash.
- There are banks that will take 3rd party checks. If you know someone who has a bank that will i would take laslin's advice.
Seems as if you might not be able to open a checking account because you would of by now. Maybe you should try a currency exchange or a cash checking place that is land based and not online then you will have a number to provide.
Or is it possible you can get funded the same way you deposited and return the check?
- Replied by
- at November 17, 2010, 05:36:54
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at November 18, 2010, 03:04:06
- last active about 1 month ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played