manhattan slots

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    3,542
    views
    14
    replies
    Last post ago over 4 years by pauls54
    No avatar normal

    blueboy22284

      Sr.Newbie
    • offline
    • 0
      thanks given
    • 0
      thanks received

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal

        blueboy22284

          Sr.Newbie
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Sr.Newbie
          17
        • last active 12 months ago
        I have only been playing at this casino for about 3 months with absolutely no luck....... I only play the treasure chamber because I like the bonus roses that give 20 free spins at three times the rate of pay. I can assure anyone that deposits at this casino that you will never win, if you do or have cashed out it is probably only after you have lost a good amount of money so you are still losing. I have wasted so much much money and time at this casino it is unreal, i cannot count how many times I got the bonus only to walk away with 2 or 3 dollars thats at 3x rate of pay and 20 spins at 20cents bet so 1cents per line. I am writing this to try and detur people from depositing at manhattan slots and if you decide to, good luck! you will need it
      • No avatar normal

        caseyk

          Sr. Member
        • offline
        • 3
          thanks given
        • 75
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          381
        • last active 4 months ago
        sorry to hear that...same problem at grandvegascasino.  I'm going to post about it now to warn others.
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

        Lipstick

          admin
        • female
        • offline
        • 6795
          thanks given
        • 10274
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,317
        • last active 6 hrs ago
        Sorry to hear about that blueboy. I really think too it depends on what slots are played. I find that only a handful of slots are more loose than the rest. Treasure Chamber has never been good to me.

        Hoping your luck improves.

        Lips
      • No avatar normal

        TAAADAAA

          Superstar Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 1652
          thanks given
        • 1519
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,793
        • last active 25 days ago
        lipstick_xoxos wrote:

        Sorry to hear about that blueboy. I really think too it depends on what slots are played. I find that only a handful of slots are more loose than the rest. Treasure Chamber has never been good to me.

        Hoping your luck improves.

        Lips



        Treasure chamber???
        I second that.  I avoid playing Treasure chamber and Gold Beard everytime I play with RTG, lol.
      • No avatar normal

        BMWSTACK

          Sr. Member
        • offline
        • 57
          thanks given
        • 177
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          475
        • last active 4 months ago
        blueboy22284 wrote:

        I have only been playing at this casino for about 3 months with absolutely no luck....... I only play the treasure chamber because I like the bonus roses that give 20 free spins at three times the rate of pay. I can assure anyone that deposits at this casino that you will never win, if you do or have cashed out it is probably only after you have lost a good amount of money so you are still losing. I have wasted so much much money and time at this casino it is unreal, i cannot count how many times I got the bonus only to walk away with 2 or 3 dollars thats at 3x rate of pay and 20 spins at 20cents bet so 1cents per line. I am writing this to try and detur people from depositing at manhattan slots and if you decide to, good luck! you will need it


        Typical case of "sore loser". You are such a sore loser you felt it necessary to warn people not to deposit.  Give me a break, its gambling.  Manhattan happens to be one of the more solid casinos for US people.  Actually out of all the club world casino groups I have won the most at Manhattan.  Also maybe its your own stupidity for playing one game and only one game, either way if you are going to go "issue warnings" every time you lose you should probably stop gambling.  Its not a job its entertainment. 
      • Index

        chocolateman

          Super Hero
        • male
        • offline
        removed
        • 450
          thanks given
        • 494
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,134
        • last active 11 days ago
        BMWSTACK wrote:

        blueboy22284 wrote:

        I have only been playing at this casino for about 3 months with absolutely no luck....... I only play the treasure chamber because I like the bonus roses that give 20 free spins at three times the rate of pay. I can assure anyone that deposits at this casino that you will never win, if you do or have cashed out it is probably only after you have lost a good amount of money so you are still losing. I have wasted so much much money and time at this casino it is unreal, i cannot count how many times I got the bonus only to walk away with 2 or 3 dollars thats at 3x rate of pay and 20 spins at 20cents bet so 1cents per line. I am writing this to try and detur people from depositing at manhattan slots and if you decide to, good luck! you will need it


        Typical case of "sore loser". You are such a sore loser you felt it necessary to warn people not to deposit.  Give me a break, its gambling.  Manhattan happens to be one of the more solid casinos for US people.  Actually out of all the club world casino groups I have won the most at Manhattan.  Also maybe its your own stupidity for playing one game and only one game, either way if you are going to go "issue warnings" every time you lose you should probably stop gambling.  Its not a job its entertainment. 


        Your comments and referring to someone's stupidity is un-called for. If you can't scold someone with better choice of words. I humbly suggest you go back to casinome....  forum with that mess.
      • No avatar normal

        BMWSTACK

          Sr. Member
        • offline
        • 57
          thanks given
        • 177
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          475
        • last active 4 months ago
        chocolateman wrote:

        BMWSTACK wrote:

        blueboy22284 wrote:

        I have only been playing at this casino for about 3 months with absolutely no luck....... I only play the treasure chamber because I like the bonus roses that give 20 free spins at three times the rate of pay. I can assure anyone that deposits at this casino that you will never win, if you do or have cashed out it is probably only after you have lost a good amount of money so you are still losing. I have wasted so much much money and time at this casino it is unreal, i cannot count how many times I got the bonus only to walk away with 2 or 3 dollars thats at 3x rate of pay and 20 spins at 20cents bet so 1cents per line. I am writing this to try and detur people from depositing at manhattan slots and if you decide to, good luck! you will need it


        Typical case of "sore loser". You are such a sore loser you felt it necessary to warn people not to deposit.  Give me a break, its gambling.  Manhattan happens to be one of the more solid casinos for US people.  Actually out of all the club world casino groups I have won the most at Manhattan.  Also maybe its your own stupidity for playing one game and only one game, either way if you are going to go "issue warnings" every time you lose you should probably stop gambling.  Its not a job its entertainment. 


        Your comments and referring to someone's stupidity is un-called for. If you can't scold someone with better choice of words. I humbly suggest you go back to casinome....  forum with that mess.


        Warning someone not to deposit because they lost is uncalled for. So my response is called for.  Hopefully I made it clear.  You dont warn about casinos for losing, you warn about casinos for roguish behavior.  I said "maybe your own stupidity"  if that hurts your feelings I will change it to "Lack of judgement playing playing one game".  What are you talking about "go back to casinomeister." ?  I partake in multiple fourms. Your comment doesnt even make sense and is childish.  I understand your post is because I smade a comment to you about a week ago for being harsh to someone,  except when I made the comment to you I did not take it personal and make the post harsh against yourself.
      • Index

        chocolateman

          Super Hero
        • male
        • offline
        removed
        • 450
          thanks given
        • 494
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,134
        • last active 11 days ago
        Whatever dude, watch your mouth!
      • No avatar normal

        blueboy22284

          Sr.Newbie
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          17
        • last active 12 months ago
        lol, calm down people...... I just deposited twice again and lost, this time the cashier section won't open says to contact support and when I did they told me manhattan admin is down, that means people who have in their accounts right now should be winning since nobodies there to click otherwise, lmao!
      • No avatar normal

        liquorman

          Sr. Member
        • offline
        • 276
          thanks given
        • 230
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          428
        • last active 14 days ago
        I give a casino 5 deposits tops. If i don't have any play they go on my nono list.  I am a fairly big depositor at $100 a crack and take the bonus. If i cant win with $200 5 times im done.
      • No avatar normal

        caseyk

          Sr. Member
        • offline
        • 3
          thanks given
        • 75
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          381
        • last active 4 months ago
        Most of the rtg's are very tight right now.  Probably the tightest are the accredited ones over at casinom...  their sales pitch is that they pay winners.  They know the payouts are terrible, so don't worry too much when someone finally does win.  Personally, I can't stand tom the manager of clubworld and would never send them a penny.
      • Index

        chocolateman

          Super Hero
        • male
        • offline
        removed
        • 450
          thanks given
        • 494
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,134
        • last active 11 days ago
        T
        caseyk wrote:

        Most of the rtg's are very tight right now.  Probably the tightest are the accredited ones over at casinom...  their sales pitch is that they pay winners.  They know the payouts are terrible, so don't worry too much when someone finally does win.  Personally, I can't stand tom the manager of clubworld and would never send them a penny.


        Tom and CW can't do no wrong in Bryan's eyes. He will defend them for the smallest of reasons. CM used to be a good dude. IMHO, he has been bought off. Hell, they even made and named a slot machine after this guy
      • No avatar normal

        caseyk

          Sr. Member
        • offline
        • 3
          thanks given
        • 75
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          381
        • last active 4 months ago
        Right, I like the way that he states he makes no money from casinos recommended on his site.  Just click the link to the casino thru his site.  I wonder who gets the affiliate commissions?  Him of course...t otal conflict of interest but gets away with it.

        When u.s. regulates online gaming, players won't need his accredited u.s. list anymore.
      • No avatar normal

        pauls54

          Newbie
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          9
        • last active over 4 years ago
        Well I got $50 bucks for free with Vipstars50 code in Manhattan Slots, nice bonus too vipstars100

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 32
        new members
      • 583
        members online
      • 16026
        guests online
      • 54
        new posts
      • 153
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
        Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
        Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170