Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Readers of this topic also read:
- Intertops Red Casino - Exclusive Freeroll Tourney this December only for LCB members For New and...READ
- Hi Members,
A subject can up in chat with one of our members that has prompted this post. I hear alot of American players still playing at microgaming. I understand that if you were not already a member before the ban then you can no longer join.
This was not the case for me. I belonged to 2 microgaming sites before the ban. After the law went into effect both sites locked my account. I am wondering if anyone else had this experience. I am from Illinois where i know is one of the states with stricter laws and thinking this may be the reason.
Has anyone else had the same experience i did?
- some of the accts I had before the effect date are ok. There are also accts I created couple days after the effect date, I put "American Samoa" as a country , I asked them to change the country to USA afterward, thought that I can get away with, but my accts were locked 1 or 2 days after my first deposit with them. I think the software locked it thou.
- I was locked out of all my microganing casinos but one. I have no idea why they let me play at this one (platnium play) and not the others as I was a member before the laws changed. Perhaps it is up to the individual casino and staff. I too live in a restricted state (michigan) and yet I am able to play at microgaming, this one casino.
- I was locked out of many of my microgaming accounts, but those were the ones who were pulling out of the U.S. completely. I still play at Fortune Lounge group casinos and Casino Rewards casino group. Thank god because I love Microgaming can feel that their software and security are some of the best around.
Like others have said, probably a state issue.
- This is my firist response I have belonged to microgaming casinos for about two years I was only locked out of one all the rest I still Im a member of and speaking of microgaming casinos as of right now JACKPOT CITY IS ON FIRE I personaly cashed out 2000.00 dollars in the past 3 days the machines are hitting like crazy I do a direct bank transfer in in my accont in about two and half weeks. I set up a second account just for this reason good luck everybody.
- TAAADAAA wrote:
some of the accts I had before the effect date are ok. There are also accts I created couple days after the effect date, I put "American Samoa" as a country , I asked them to change the country to USA afterward, thought that I can get away with, but my accts were locked 1 or 2 days after my first deposit with them. I think the software locked it thou.
that's funny, taadaa...i was going to put one of those others like United States including Virgin Inslands..what we will do!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played