microgaming casinos close window
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 20 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- 32Red recently sent me an exclusive free chip to get me back so I took the chip on the no download version and it was just awful. I re-downloaded the casino and it wasn't much better - kept freezing, reels just keep spinning, "there has been an error" etc etc. All Slots Casino - keeps freezing on any game. Very annoying.Rated:
- / 5
- Replied by
- at June 13, 2013, 11:50:29
- Yep I have the same issue when selecting 'tournaments' from the left hand side in the details/text view in the download casino. A lot of the time just reopening the casino and trying again will work, but sometimes specific casinos will need to be uninstalled and reinstalled to fix the problem.
Examples would be Betway, Gaming Club, both particularly bad for needing to be completely reinstalled, and almost every other for just sometimes crashing after selecting tournaments eg, 32 Red, Riverbelle, Nostalgia, Gaming Club, Kind Neptunes, Lucky Nugget, Red Flush, Cabaret Club. I think the ONLY one thats never done it so far is Ladbrokes and from what I've seen its surely just a matter of time..!
Planning to reinstall my machine in the next day or two on Windows 8 (currently Win7 x64), I will post here if I see an improvement after doing so.
- Hi all,
On another forum I've been discussing this same issue and we have worked out that the problem occurs if the black tournament now open notification box is supposed to be coming up, but for whatever reason does not - after this selecting tournaments causes the casino launcher to crash, if you restart and see the black box, just click not now, go to tournaments, all is okay ... so far though I haven't worked out what to do if the box just refuses to appear for you but I am 100% certain right now that if that box HAS appeared, the program will not crash when you select tournaments, so you can try waiting a few extra seconds to see if it shows up and see if that helps.
I am still noticing that ladbrokes doesn't seem to have the issue - even if the box does not appear in their casino the program does not crash .. if I manage to work out which file ladbrokes is using a different version of I may be able to suggest a proper fix sometime soon .. until MG themselves get it together !
- Replied by
- at October 24, 2013, 13:29:44
- last active about 2 months ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played