Microgaming casinos slow
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I keep having problems with microgaming casinos running really slow. Anyone else ?
I have played them for years, and just a few months ago almost all of them started to run slow. I uninstall, etc.,delete cookies,disable firewall, everything. But nothing seems to help.Can anyone give me any advice????
- happens to me sometimes also if u put the cursor on the x like u r going to close the game it will run faster...dont ask me y just try it andd u will see...dont close the game just put the cursor there..
also i am having problem with the new game sugar mamas. .love the game but every time i get the bonus...i pick a box and it just freezes up on me...sometimes it takes like 20 minutes of back and forth before i get all 3 boxes open...anyone else having this problem?
- Hey Man 8).
I have seen some of these issues regarding Microgaming casinos sometimes spinning slow. I know of a couple of things that have helped me, I am running a copy of Windows Vista right now....but, its a good recipe.
First tip: Delete your browsing history. Be sure that you know your login details before hand. Go to your browser's tools, and delete ALL history, temporary internet files, cookies, history...etc. I just usually check the box that deletes ALL of my passwords, forms, cookies...also make sure that your casino software is not running.
Second tip: Refresh often. Most Microsoft Windows Apps usually use F5. You can do this just before you spin. My wife says she likes it better when you "minimize" the window, then "maximize" the window again, making it appear and reappear. She claims that you only have to do this once, each game.
I just prefer to go ahead and delete my browsing history, cookies, from your internet browser Tools menu. Next, start the casino software. When I showed her this, it worked for the most part, only a couple games were slow, just for a couple spins, but she showed me to just minimize it before the first spin and it straightened itself out.
Third tip: This isn't for the faint of heart. I have my Temporary Internet Folder on a seperate partition on my hard drive. I created a seperate E: partition on my hard drive, and store my Temporary Internet Folder on this drive only. This partition is 3 Gig and its overkill.
Click on System Properties. I right clicked on My Computer and Selected System Properties, and then selected Advanced. I clicked on "Performace" and selected "settings". Next, click on "advanced" then select virtual memory "change" Click on your active hard drive, (probably C:) and click on "custom size" Don't over do it. Find the range that closely matches how much memory you have in your computer.
Since I have 2 Gig of memory on my computer I will want to have about 2500MB to 3500MB of virtual memory allocated. If you have 1 gig of memory, go with 1200MB to 1800MB of memory allocated. Try to store this paging file on your newly created partition (mine is E:) on your hard drive. I play at a few Microgaming, like Villento, Rich Reels, Golden Tiger, Casino Classic, 777 Dragon and it works for them.
- one other thing i have found is the more icons you have on your desktop the slower other things seem to run
i run vista and make sure i have nothing else running and even turn off the sideshow
i still have problems after trying all i have read here but it is bearable
the only game i have given up on is summer holiday
sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesn't but it always runs slower than a turtle
2 min just for 1 spin is not worth my time
i have a fairly new pc but that isn't always a good thing
i know a few people that have brought 1 only to find out that the video card is crap because they did not buy a pc for their specific needs
so if all else fails check your video card
- omg i was just about to do a new post about this topic, I'm playing at nostalgia casino right now, and i have noticed that every casinorewards casinos are running very very slow, so much to the point that it really stuffs up my spins as well as me having no patients. I'm running windows 7 so i know its not a software issue, every other microgaming casino runs well except for casinorewards group. So its not you or your computer system.
- haven't tried those, but I have problems with almost every other one..
freerolls are slow, looks like in the lower left the connection has to reset prior to each spin.
I started task manager and changed priority of the software to high and that seemed to help a little. So you can try that. ctrl+alt+del > start task manager > under tab processes right click the casinogame.exe and change priority to high.
Today I notice I can't even join the freerolls, or they aren't in the list.
I'm running windows 7 too, installing updates now, but that probably won't fix a thing
*edit did updates, restarted PC, seems to work fine now
*is totally amazed*
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...