Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active over 2 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Pollthey dont pay the winnings from the free bonus of 10
- mona casino0.0% (0 votes)
- ndb0.0% (0 votes)
- Total Members Voted:
- i am kostas from greece ... For God shake dont ever play at mona casino ... they are liers and thiefs >:( . I registered yesterday a new account and i received the bonus of 10 euro. i played slots (gangsters or something like that... ) i have fullfil the wager requirments of 750x10 and i have won 169 euro. the maximum 150 euro can be cashout .... i asked for a withdrawal 150 and today i received a message from mona casono that my cashout is not approved ... on live chat the told me that i have to deposit first 25 euro . that rule is is not written somewhere on the mona's term and condition official pages . And they told me that i am right , they have forgot it and they will write it from now on ... but the y cant do anything for me and told me that i should not wait for my money . this is rediculus my friends . i played with their rules (official rules) and now the dont pay me . as you undertand its extremely dangerous to deposit with my visa to that kind of people . people who change the rules according to their will . if they accepted paysafecard i would make a try ....but now .... i am extremely angry with them someone must close this casino ... till then dont play with them
I am sorry to hear that Kostas
- Replied by
- at July 01, 2012, 12:00:16
- last active 16 days ago
But did you read the warning before you signed up at Mona casino?
Warning: Mona Casino has been placed on the LCB Warning List. Due to repeated complaints from our members and unnecessarily long delays in withdrawals, it has become obligatory to caution players. Although the Representative in Direct Casino Support has been most helpful in trying to solve members issues, we cannot tolerate such slow payments.
Maybe you can contact the Representative for some help
Hi Kostas and welcome to the forum.
- Replied by
- at July 01, 2012, 13:57:00
- last active 3 hrs ago
Thanks for your experience but as jbuijsheeschw says, this casino has a warning on them.
I was just checking out their T & C and it does say that you must have made at least one deposit before requesting a withdrawal on a free bonus. I'm taking that as "having to have made a deposit at some point" rather than having to make a deposit to withdraw on the free bonus. Have you ever made a deposit?
Here is the appropriate excerpt from their T & C's.
"Bonus Terms and Conditions
All free bonuses awarded by the Casino have a maximum cash-out amount of $150 dollars and carry a wagering requirement of x75 times the bonus. Free bonuses can be played on all games, and x75 Wagering must be completed before requesting withdrawal. A player must make at least one deposit in order to withdraw.
Could you use Neteller to deposit with? That is a very safe option to use. If you do decide to deposit - you will likely need to complete forms of ID to get your withdrawal. Here is another extract from their banking page:
For withdrawal purposes, the casino has the right to request documents (copy of ID, copy of utility bill, copy of credit cards used for deposits (please make sure only first and last 4 digits on the card are showing for security purposes), and a copy of the Authorization form) for security and verification purposes in order to be cleared and approved for withdrawals.
Either way, sorry you had such a bad experience - I hope you manage to resolve the problem.
- thank you bluday for your answer but you have to know that they add this article to the rules ... just before . They changed it when i told them that is not written anywhere . And i am not crazy i have read before the whole page of the terms and conditions and '' A player must make at least one deposit in order to withdraw.'' was not there !! this was a very bad experience as these people change the rules as they like . i still believe that they are a kind of fraudsters. I cant to anything for that ... just to close my account and to prevent other players from playing there .... i am so sorry for their methods ...
- snakes41 wrote:
thank you bluday for your answer but you have to know that they add this article to the rules ... just before . They changed it when i told them that is not written anywhere . And i am not crazy i have read before the whole page of the terms and conditions and '' A player must make at least one deposit in order to withdraw.'' was not there !! this was a very bad experience as these people change the rules as they like . i still believe that they are a kind of fraudsters. I cant to anything for that ... just to close my account and to prevent other players from playing there .... i am so sorry for their methods ...
I see what you mean. That's very poor.
[quote author=snakes41 link=topic=24127.msg225457#msg225457 date=1341154752]
now they have closed my account ... thank god because i never deposited to that casino. do not play ever to those thiefs
A blessing in disguise then.
Thanks again for all the info.
- I Was paid on a free chip after 2 months and alot of hassle and having to call in the big guns (Melcb) LCB saved the day
Max cashout on a free chip with them $150 but you must make a deposit which they say is withdrawable but they give you a hard time. The only withdraw method is bankwire which they take $50 out of the winnings for. All in all free is free but alot of hassle. They do however have an "18 Business days per withdraw" in their T and C's as well as having to dep to withdraw from a free chip.
I need help with someone else on this but I know for sure this group is also Rialto casino and I think Topaze as well as a couple more.
Just thought I would add this.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played