More RTG BS!!!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 17 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- So last night I decided to try my luck at a RTG casino. I usually steer clear of them. Only play RTG once every blue moon. So I looked in my spam mail for a slots bonus. As I was only depositing $25 because its RTG. I found 300% (25X) 100% cashback insurance. After making the deposit my balanace was $100 with $2500 play thru. Early on my balance reached a high of $379 betting .50 to .75 (a few at $1.20 or $1.25) with around $1800 left to play. I played around 8 different slots. Most of them was paying ok. Around $1600 in playthru. I couldn't hit anything to save my life. No matter what slot I went to, it was dead spins after dead spins....I was battling back and forth between $180 and $250 mark with around $900 in wagering to go. As I continue to try and starve off defeat. My balance dropped to $86 with $120 in wagering to go. I contacted support and complained, how the slots was hot at first. And mid way thru wagering they ALL seems to just die. This is criminal what RTG is doing. She suggested try playing this slot or that slot. I did and it didn't matter. That damn software was gonna take my balance. So once playthru was near completed. My balance was $76.40. And get this!!!! The damn software took its $75 in bonus money as soon as wagering was completed. Leaving me with $1.40!!! I told the support lady to take my 100% cash back and refund my damn money. And close my account. I spent 6 hrs trying to make a wager just to be F'd in the end. She tried to tell me there was a wager requirement on the cashback. After a nasty convo back and forth. She agree to refund my money and close my account. I hope God punish me if I EVER EVER EVER play another RTG casino. And im dead serious!!!!
- Full Member
amp; OUCH! amp; That hurts! >:(
- Replied by
- at November 12, 2012, 06:05:35
- last active 4 months ago
Sorry to know that you learned it the hard way too Chocolateman, as I did, and as many many others did too. Thing is, it isn't just RTG...Microgaming, Rival, Playtech, heck, probably all software, do this at one time or another. It's all in the package. I gave up on Rival, Microgaming, Topgame and RTG (in that order) because I couldn't take it anymore. At least I am doing ok with Playtech...so far... If things get worse...I'll probably join footdr!
- Replied by
- at November 12, 2012, 09:58:40
- last active 7 hrs ago
- chocolateman wrote:
I contacted support and complained, how the slots was hot at first. And mid way thru wagering they ALL seems to just die. This is criminal what RTG is doing. After a nasty convo back and forth. She agree to refund my money and close my account.
With 25x wagering requirements, you are bound to get a little run in. But of course the casinos are not there to make everyone winners, so there is a greater chance you will lose during your wagering requirement. Saying it is criminal is extreme. I can guarantee you that they do not all of a sudden flip a switch. I actually think it was very nice to refund your money, after you went to them complaining. I wish I could get my money refunded when I lose online or go to a B&M casino.
From your whole story the issue I have is the removal of the bonus right away. Does this casino normally remove bonuses rigtht away? I have not played RTG in a while, but the ones I play leave the bonus in there until its gone or until I cashout, and then the bonus is removed manually. If its in there T&C's then its fair, but if not you should have been given the opportunity to continue to play on the bonus to see if you can build a balance.
- chillymellow wrote:
A lot of the RTGs remove the bonus as soon as you spin that last penny of your playthrough.
It is frustrating when you don't realize it has happened. But it's also a nice way of letting you know the playthrough is complete. I guess. Maybe.
I think I may have played an RTG that did that. Removing the bonus right when it goes to playthrough can be dificcult to see. Sometimes when your spinning or have on auto, you wont see the money removed. On RTG I have always used the playthrough counter in the cashier.
The RTG's that remove the bonus right away do suck. At least with the ones that leave it, you still have a chance to win when you are only down to your bonus money being left.
- Mighty! Member
- Replied by
- at November 12, 2012, 20:31:53
- last active 2 days ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...