My 1st attempt depositing at a Vegas Tect. software casino, what a joke
Readers of this topic also read:
- I received an email from Caribbean Gold Casino today with a 200x-010 code for 200% bonus. The email said its only good for Wednesday, January 26th. So I decided to give it a try. I registered and entered my visa information but before I clicked "continue" I decided I better ask customer service where to enter my code. Thank god I did. The lady working customer service said she would check my account. She comes back and said the email expired it was only good for this past weekend. HUH??? I told her it said for today. She asked me to email it to her and she wanted my deposit so bad I wasnt allowed to stay in the chat after emailing it to her for her to see to receive my bonus. I got told they would email me back. Not bad for a casino on the LCB top 10 list. I honestly thought any of the casinos on the top 10 things go smoothly. WRONG ! I am not knocking the person or the casinos on the top 10 list, I just think I am jinxed. Over the last 3 or so months I am so tired of fighting with customer service people over bonus emails I have received. Even if I receive a positive email back from them I think I will pass on playing there. I might email them back suggesting they switch to Top Game software since they act like a Top Game site.
- This is what I received from them and my reply. Can you tell I am fed up with online casinos b.s?
Thank you for contacting us!
We have received your inquiry and are assigning it to a representative. You can expect to receive a response from us within one business day.
To help track your inquiry we have generated a reference number. Your ticket code is LTK61801305203X. Please use this code in any further communication.
You may be eligible for FREE PRIZES and CASH! Check out our rewards program at www.VIPPLAN.com . The online gaming industry’s leading loyalty program!
====== Your Inquiry ======
Make sure you answer my email after January 26th 11:59pm eastern time because the email for my 200% bonus expires then. Can you tell I am real happy about my 1st attempt at your casino to make a deposit with an email bonus code???????? Great job treating a new player like this. If you cant honor an email bonus I receive close my account I just opened and quit sending useless emails. The funny thing is this casino is listed on Latest Casino Bonus website as a top 10 casino online to play at. What a joke. If I dont get a reply with a better bonus than 200% after the b.s. I went thru dont waste your time replying back to me there wont be any reason for you to keep my account open.
- I would suggest GO Casino if you wanted to try Vegas Tech. Its not 200%, but 100% is what they give, and as well as 4 tickets to any tournament of your choice (use one per week). Also, never had any problems getting a deposit bonus. I think its 100% for your first deposit, 50% for your second, third, fourth, and 100% for the fifth, but I think they actually gave me 100% on my first 5. .. Didnt complain
- Replied by
- at January 26, 2011, 01:11:42
- last active 6 months ago
- TAAADAAA wrote:
For future deposit,
if you receive an email with the code, make sure to watch for the expiration date, then just process with your credit card purchase, the last page of this process will allow you to enter the code, validate it and you'll be all set.
Now I really wonder, WHY could that CS rep not give this information?
It seems to happen more and more lately that players have much more knowledge about an online casino than the CS reps.
Bad thing if you ask me...
- Thanks for the replies all of you. See TAAADAA I had no clue you enter the code on the last page. All the lady in customer service had to do was tell me this. I am glad I gave her the code, with my luck I would have entered it after I made my deposit and it wouldnt have worked and there went my deposit money.
- That must have been a very disappoint experience for you,gunnylab and I wish they would honor your inquiry since it's being your first deposit with a casino.
I have only deposited at Go casino-I agree with Jacob that I haven't had any problem redeeming bonus codes or their CS and English Harbour Casino- I claim the codes which are sometimes different than it shows and suggested in the cashier if you receive personal codes through email but regardless, haven't had any problems yet.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played