My first online experience with GoCasino
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 7 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Hi guys I'm a n00b as you can see. I downloaded and made a deposit with GoCasino, unfortunately before I found this site. Anyways, I ended up withdrawing winnings of $344 dollars. I waited 3 days, found out they needed docs, emailed the docs, waited 2 days, contacted support. Support noted that one doc I sent in was an incorrect one, they kept asking for bank/CC statements? Online ones did not count as they said. So I emailed them a PDF of a statement. in the history tab, "pending cashing" was displayed. This morning I got an update that now says "Pending Payment". So far so good, only wish I new what docs they needed sooner.
My question to ya'll. Anyone else have good experience with this Casino? The customer service chat agents are all really nice. And since I live in the US, do you guys know how long it takes for a check to clear, or have ya'll ever had problems with this?
PS. I love playing Slots, can anyone recommend a good online casino with fun Slot games and quick payouts?
- Any Rival casino (SlotsOCash,ThisIsVegas,Vegas Regal to name a few) have great slot games and all my payouts have never took more than 2 days. Unfortunately I've never played at GoCasino but I do intend on checking it out soon.. Good luck
PS ask support about the needed documents to send in before withdrawing as they do request them also so it will make your withdrawal quicker
- Hey tommy thanks for the advice and the info. ThisIsVegas is actually the one I wanted to try next.
As for my withdrawl, it now reports that payment of $344 was issued 7/2. I purchased the *ouch* express check at $35 for 5-7 days they told me. Ill update this post when I receive it.
GoCasino does have a ton of free slot tournaments everyday that are fun.
- Hi everyone,
I've had good results with Go as well as there sister casinos, Online Vegas & Golden Casino's. Once my Docs were all in they were very good about sending out my payments. Took only about 5 days total, including 72hr waiting period which I friggen HATE. I tend to put a bunch back in. hehe. Anyway, I cashed out 8k last week, but when I got my check it was for only 3k from online vegas. They say they send out for 8k max per week. However when I called it turned out they are usin a different processor for about a week and they assured me the remaining funds would come this week. So far I've been ok with them. with Go, I cashed $2500 about 2 weeks ago and then the 8K with Online Vegas. I've yet to cash at Golden as I've won but stupid me put it all back. I'm too greedy sometimes. I suspect they will pay just fine as there other 2 casinos have so far. This is my first post here. Glad I found ya'll. B
- Thank you for the great info Benito777 on Online Vegas, Golden and Go casino.
By the way:: WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!! We are glad you found us too!!!
- BENITO, whats games did you play at those casinos? I had ZERO luck at Golden and Online Vegas to the point where I can swear they are rigged even though they have good reviews (from most sites including this one).
BTW welcome to the forum!
- Thanks PMM & Tommy! I'm excited to be here, & have tons to share. Been lookin for a forum like this.
All 3 of there casino's I've done well at. The game I currently am digging on is fat cat. Basicly there machines (all the same Vegas Tech ones, I also made it to Diamond level (500,000 reward points) at VIP Slots, which is also Vegas Tech in like 4 days, no kidding, all for about a $600 investment and a crap load of luck that weekend). Anyway Fat Cat's bonus round has 8 $ signs of which you get all 8 in the bonus round. Often each one is only $10-20 bucks, but they throw in the occasional $100, $250, $500, $750, $1000, & even $2000. (I'm playing 20 lines 50 cents each so it's $10 a pull.)And get this, (which has me now really really hooked on the game.), last weekend I was playing my normal amount $10 and one of the $ signs in the bonus round was $10,000! I about shit. I kept playing and hit bounses 2 more times for $2000 as well. This was a very very good afternoon and into the wee wee hrs of the morning. Anyway, this was the one cashout I described earlier that ended up being for 8K. (I still played 5k more that I kept out after make the withdrawl. So Fat Cat is a one at the moment in my book. I've also had good luck with Cash Caboose, no bonuses but it has a free spin feature which gives you 15 free spins (all at 3x) and it can re-trigger. I've walked that machine up over $4000 several times.
Now here's the cu de graw, which also made me seriously temporarily insane. It's what got me the diamond status so quickly at VIP slots. I deposited $300, & received a 100% match, so I was bank rolled with $600.
Had started playing Triple Flamin Sevens, Hadn't had much luck on this machine and was early in playing online, So was very learry still and thinking all these machines suck. I'm at point where not winning much so I figured what the hell, I'm gonna bet $5 through the bonus money and get my loosing over with. (2 coin machine so $10 bucks a pull) About my 5th or 6th pull I hit a tripple tripple pepper 7 for 9 x 300 x $5 for $13,500. Again I about shit. I tend to exclaim outload something like "you gotta be F'in kidding me" when I hit these big ones.---So Gotta a big wad now, & starting to go a bit insane. Continued playing, Moved to triple triple Gold, each multiplyier is x9. Hit for $10,800 3-4 times, countless $5000 hits. Was playing $10 x 3 coins=$30 a pull. This went on for days & days, I was up then down then up. Also hit the (9) x 7 x 7 for $16,200 once too. It was absolutely hands down the best week or so ever for me. Then somewhere in the process I crossed the Diamond threshold and they starting giving me $, lots of them. Anyway when it was all said & done It's incredibly depressing the outcome. Several times I had $22,000 waiting for cash in, but I was new & stupid and didn't really understand & trust the whole cash in process, now I do, (still hate the delay factor). Anyway, walked with NADA! Which is not easy to admit, but hey I'm a gambler and this time I got blind stupid, dumb, insane. I even played Cash Caboose for $250 a pull, that was the hieght of my insanity. I would never in a million years do that in a brick and morter casino, well actually that said ya never know. I probably would.
So long answer to a straight forward question. My current picks are Fat Cat, Cash Cabbose, Tfiple flamin sevens and Triple triple gold. But I really am particular to Fat Cat at the moment.
- wow nice post thanks for the info. i read alot of stories and i try and stay true to one of the most used phrases 'quite while your ahead'. there were times i had 200-300 in pending deposits and i redeposited it all back only to lose it. it was only 300 but still, i get so pissed when i think about that! that 300 can help me out alot! lol
dumb me got caught up in the whole PROVEN ROULETTE SYSTEMS you see everywhere now and i tried it on online vegas for my first casino ever, and i was up $75 and thought wow this is unreal. kept betting at lost it all. I ended up depositing $500 that day on my first time ever playing in an online casino (casino in general actually). Thank god my bank blocked my account from depositing there. But Vegas Tech to me has the fastest and cleanest presentation out there. IMO.. i really would like to try it out again, mostly for slots tho
- Wow benito, I wish I had your luck! I always do so terrible on slot machines playing 20 lines, it all goes so fast! I had my luck with the Triple Rainbow Sevens where my biggest win was 1350 coins (quarters). Ive never won that much playing at the nearby indian casinos!
- I started my first ever deposits online at Golden then Online Vegas and then Go. I really like them. I wish they took more than just credit cards. I find calling them on the 800 lines is so much quicker than live chat. I'm gonna capitalize this cause its so important!
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIRST POP UP WHEN YOU LOG IN!!!!!!!!!!!
they give out suprise bonuses at least once a week or once every two weeks! Usually its 5 dollars but ive turned that into real cash and joined tournaments. Ive never been lucky enough to cash out yet so I cant say about payouts.
My opinion is I like any casino that has free slots tournaments more online casinos should do that!
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at July 09, 2009, 15:35:38
- last active 3 months ago
Thanks PMM & Tommy! I'm excited to be here, & have tons to share. Been lookin for a forum like this.
Then somewhere in the process I crossed the Diamond threshold and they starting giving me $, lots of them. Anyway when it was all said & done It's incredibly depressing the outcome. Several times I had $22,000 waiting for cash in, but I was new & stupid and didn't really understand & trust the whole cash in process, now I do, (still hate the delay factor). Anyway, walked with NADA! Which is not easy to admit, but hey I'm a gambler and this time I got blind stupid, dumb, insane. I even played Cash Caboose for $250 a pull, that was the hieght of my insanity. I would never in a million years do that in a brick and morter casino, well actually that said ya never know. I probably would.
This "story" is so true of alot of people, but few, VERY few would ever admit to this.
I know now it is true, as only an honest person would admit they blew it all back.
But to be sure, you truly had a blast and learned a lot of machines.
welcome to the group.!
Live activity feed
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played