My night of choices with Mayan Queen
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Hello LCB Family:
Isn't life full of choices? Each day we make hundreds of them which affect our lives and direct the outcome. What to do, what to wear, where to go, etc etc.
As a gambler online, we have many choices too. Each one is as important as the next, and will ultimatly affect our success or failure. Where do we choose to play? What amount shall I deposit? Should I take that bonus or not? How much do I bet per spin? Should I play this or that game? Should I change games? If I have been lucky, when should I cash out?
As I choose to spin last night I made my choice for an RTG casino out of the many many casinos to choose from. I deposited a small amount of $30 and choose not to take the bonus. I choose one of the newer games "Mayan Queen."
Isn't she a lovely lady, inviting all of us to try our luck as she stands there with her magic wand ready to wave you to riches at any moment. The beautiful green diamonds that arrive on your payline.
I began to spin at $1.00 .
She was shy with me at first. Playing hide and seek when that middle reel would spin. So many times she would just drop below the line into the abyss where I could not see her. Then she slowly began to appear. The next few spins she would be there, yet nothing to match up with her smile. The "WIN" window remained empty.
Do I stay? Do I change games? This is always a hard choice for me. I chose after some serious thoughts, to stay. I played on.
As if she knew of my delemia, and the choice I had made, she began to appear on that middle reel as if to thank me for my devotion. Then it began to happen. Along with her, those beautiful green diamonds were showing up too.
Then IT happened. One diamond, two diamonds, SHE APPEARS , and after her, yet another diamond. This was a beautiful site with all the diamonds spinning wildly, and her showing her beautiful magic wand. The beautiful word BONUS, escaped my lips. I sat back to watch the screen and win window light up. For that moment, there were no choices to be made. It was all in the Queens hands. She appeared many times thru my 14 free spins, and I ended up with a grand total of $348.00. I sat there afterwards in my chair and smiled ear to ear at the Queens generosity.
The choices are back. Do I stay or do I leave the Queen and her magic wand behind?
After a few more spins, and seeing she had once again became timid, I decided to leave. Perhaps all that magic she had bestowed on me had tired her and she decided to go rest herself. I made a withdrawl request for $325.00
Choices....Each choice I made last night was the right one. Now how often does that happen? Not as often as I'd like.
- . I to had the same dilemma playing Mayan Queen and decided to stay with her and thats when BOOM Random Jackpot Flashed across my screen
Unfortunately, it was BIG ROGUE Virtual Casino So needless to say no winnings >:(
But it was really a beautiful sight!
I love your critique of the Mayan Queen!!!!!! Especially when you mentioned she was tired!!! Next time i get mad and want to call her every name in the book...i will have mercy and remember she is tired!!!!!
Sounds like a night we all want at the one armed bandits. Nice going!!!
- Replied by
- at October 02, 2009, 21:32:42
Let us now how you next venture goes Pam.
- That's a great game Pmm....I got a $10 freebie from a casino and played that game with it. I was only betting 75 cents per spins and I hit the bonus round...I hit the bonus round 4 more times within the bonus game, and ended up with almost $300..[wish I was betting $1.25 lol] but unfortunately I couldn't meet the playthrough requirements before I went broke!!
- Great going PMM. I haven't played the game yet as every time I went to play it the random was going up very fast and when this is happening it makes my screen jump during the spin. I don't like when that happens and my guess is that everyone is playing it because it is new. I will try her out one day to see how she works.
Nice to cash $325 from $30 huh?
- Very nice Indeed Medtrans....
thanks for the reply......
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played