My personal guide on Top Game sites for others
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- This topic has been moved to No Deposit Casinos....READ
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
Being from the USA and not being allowed to play at Microgaming and Playtech sites, Rival software bores me and RTG sites slots absolutely hate me. I turned to playing at Top Game sites. I realize alot of you now think I am insane. To be honest with all of you if Top Game sites paid like RTG sites (within 5 days) that Ive played at (mostly tournaments) I could make enough money to live comfortably. Over the last 3 to 4 months my playthru has been fantastic and I have done many withdrawals. The problem is making withdrawals and getting paid are two very different things. Its a nightmare ! So for amusement purposes only I give you my guide and review of Top Game sites:
- Started by
- at November 20, 2010, 07:33:58
- last active 2 months ago
7SPINS,7 REELS, MAYFLOWER AND THEBES: I played at these maybe once or twice and my total bonus and deposit money disappeared so fast I didnt need to run into the kitchen to get another soft drink.
ROME AND DICELAND: Believe it or not the best Top Game sites. Yes I know it takes 5 weeks for my withdrawals to hit my usemywallet account but customer service people are great and they dont b.s. me.
VEGAS21: OMG just read the LCB review section. After my 2 disasters there they called me on the phone and tried to strong arm me to playing there again which I did to get them to quit calling my house. Then it got worse. They begged me to use my bank debit card and not my ewalletxpress account and when my bank debit card wouldnt work because of their processor they wanted all my banking information on the phone. I said no way and finally they quit calling me.
AZTEC: ANOTHER OMG 10 weeks and they wouldnt pay me so I gave up and played my account way down. I wrote them the nastiest email I have written in my life and my remaining $300 was paid in 2 days. Another LCB member posted elsewhere his withdrawal was 6 months old and still hasnt been paid.
BLACKLIGHTS, YES WE CAN AND CASINO STATES: All 3 are the same ownership. 2 withdrawals from Blacklights paid to me in 3 weeks, a Top Game record. A withdrawal for $1,500 at Yes We Can not paid in 9 weeks. I played my account down some and wrote them an email stating it was ok to pay me before I died of old age. 2 weeks later I got a reply that my account was sent to the security and fraud department for inconsistencies. I did nothing wrong. So, I played my blacklights account to 0 and my Yes We Can to $270 because I knew I was going to get screwed out of my money. Last Sunday I received my $270 and now I am banned from even signing into all 3 casinos.
CASINO MOONS AND RICH: I cant tell you anything about either 1 because I got banned from both before I even made a deposit.
WINWARD: Until 2 hours ago Winward was going to be my choice for the Top Game site for everyone at LCB to play at. They have great customer service and finance people. I even sent them an email thanking them for such a refreshing time at a Top Game site. Then 2 hours ago I got the following email from their finance department. Since the email from them quicktender emailed me and said this didnt happen. My name is the same at both places. Here is the email I received:
Thank you for choosing Winward Casino as your online entertainment provider!
Please note that your payout request was previously approved and although we did try to transfer the funds to your chosen payment option, the transfer has been canceled and the funds have been returned to your account. The reason lays in the fact that the name on your Winward Casino profile does not match the name on your UseMyWallet account. In order to have a successful transfer, the information in both accounts should have the same name and details. We strongly advise you to contact UseMyWallet and have them correct it.
We thank you for your comprehension on the matter. Please feel free to read our payout Terms and Conditions here.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will gladly assist you.
I too had a great run at the top game sites. I ended up cashing out quite a bit at multiple sites. You do have to figure that in general it's going to take around a month and a half to get your money, but with exception to Aztec (Which I actually had 2 successful withdrawals at prior to the one that I've now been waiting on 6 months) I've always gotten paid.
- Replied by
- at November 20, 2010, 08:28:57
- last active 2 months ago
One problem is a few of them are pretty quick to lock your accounts or stop offering the nice bonuses which make a month + wait worth it.
Thebes - locked my account after I cashed out $2000
Rich casino - stopped offering bonuses after cashing out $300
Casino states - pretty much same situation as rich casino
Aztec - paid out twice, now I've heard lots of issues with them not just my experience
Rome/diceland - I've actually had a few cashouts between the two and they still offer bonuses. Though they aren't cashable like some of the others were offering. Which I really can't fault because playthrough seemed so easy. My first withdrawal from diceland took well over 2 months.
Blacklights casino - I've made quite a few deposits there and have never even come close to making playthough requirements. I've also had issues with having to wait long periods of time for customer support. Upwards of 30+ minutes.
Just figured I'd share my experiences as well
- gunny and billy_g22...
Thanks both of you for some great tips and sharing your experiences...
Many of us will find these posts very helpful.
- agree with wnanhee, these kind of reports are usefull. Thanks guys!
Am thinking about taking up a bonus offer at blacklights soon. Played the no deposit, and in my experience some slots are pretty loose, others extremely tight. More so than on other casino's. Should be doable:)
- To my shame I have deposited at 18 topgame casinos. Of those 18, only 2 have paid me on legit wins in a reasonable manor.
The ONLY top game casinos I would consider:
Rialto and Diceland
I am comfortable depositing at either one but play 95% of the time with Rialto because they have far superior customer service. For instance, on my first win at Rialto, after requesting my first withdrawal, I lost control and was about to do a reverse so I could play more and their rep actually discouraged it and suggested I wait until I got my winnings before playing again. That is a rare and wonderful attitude that I have never found anywhere else.
They also give lots and lots of bonus chips and other promotions to depositors all the time. If I logged on now, and said I needed a $50 chip and I cant deposit again until March, they would likely give me a $100 chip and tell me not to worry about it.
Then, the greatest thing is for me is payouts take no more than 2 days at Rialto, as opposed to weeks at Diceland. This is because they have all the required paperwork for me on file and I get payouts through Moneygram, just a block from my house. They have never used any type of stall tactics or other tricks and seem genuinely happy when I win.
Now, the other topgame casinos will never see a penny from me ever again. The ones that are total scams and will never pay on anything are below.
The WORST top game casinos:
Aztec (the absolute worst casino in every way imaginable)
Casino Moons, Thebes and VegasCasino21 (all a close 2nd to Aztec)
7spins, Rich and Money (just avoid them)
As for the other top game casinos I dont have the experiences with them needed to give any opinion as I have never won enough to even request a payout at any of them. And no I dont work for or "shill" for Rialto, I am not the only person on these forum sites to like them a lot and recommend them to others, look around a bit and you will see.
Well, wherever you play, good luck!
- Thank you Babyboobs for bringing up a thread from 2 months ago for no good reason. You had to dig deep to find it. You have your own thread on Rialto Casino for God's sake. The more you keep saying you arent a shill the more I believe you are. Dragging this thread up proves it. Get a (insert F bomb here) life. Better yet just start your own website promoting (insert F bomb here) Rialto Casino.
- I used to like topgame games and played with many topgame casinos about two years ago. I cashed out from several casinos like 7 spins, Money, Rich, Thebes, US blackjack, Gold Vegas. The lenght of withdrawal was about 7 - 10 business days back then with the exception of Gold Vegas, I got paid within 3-5 business days. Until this one time I got screwed over by Casino State, 50 states casino, they said I was bonus abuser and voided my winning, and Casino Moon didnt pay me b/c I claimed $10 nd sign up bonus, they said that $10 for fun playing only, I was like What?? are u kidding me? lol. I also won with Mayflower at the same time when I won with Casino state, Mayflower did pay me thou, but said I was ineligible for bonus afterward, I applauded Mayflower thou b/c they were not Rogue like Casino state and 50 state casino. I stopped playing with topgame ever since and thanks god, I saved myseft time, energy, slow payment, non payment, trouble and most importantly the headache that I would have to deal with most of topgame casinos. My acct is locked now at some casinos or some other casinos prevented me playing with them by taking all deposit options out of my casino cashier, lol, they said I was an advantage player, yeah right, clicking on the spin button was all I did, lol. I could deposit with new topgame casinos, but wouldn't, I just played their freebies for fun once in a while and that's it, they won't get another cent from me. The reputation of topgame was not good back then and it is getting worse nowaday. If you like to play with topgame casinos, I wish u luck, but remember the chance for you to get paid is not so great. The two sites I recommend that are Gold Vegas (not sure how their reputation now) and Mayflower.
Absolutely you nailed it gunnylab! She/he has preyed on sympathy from members with apologies.
- Replied by
- at January 29, 2011, 13:05:31
I will speculate she may have gotten in some hot water when things didn't go well when shilling the first time and had to turn herself around with Rialto.
She has not only scammed this forum but she scammed the good hearts of our members. And quite frankly i saw it coming. But to be fair as in the LCB way we have watched her closely as to not misjudge.
She is spreading this crap at other forums on every thread she can post it on. She is on her way OUT!
- i was offered soooooo many freebies from top game casinos i was amazed,but the games bore me 2 tears so im glad i never felt the urge to deposit.Wouldnt it have just been horrible for my first big win after 1and a half years of playing would have came from top games and i wouldnt have been paid anyways my time is coming lol i just know it
Live activity feed
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played