My Rant about Buzzluck
Readers of this topic also read:
- Looking for a casino rep and the correct thread to post your complaint or ask a question? No...READ
- I have made many many deposits here over the past 2 months and not once have I ever won anything of any significance, almost every single time I have played when I get bonuses that have expanding wilds I do not actually get any of the 'expanding" part, at least 75% of the bonuses in general barely pay more than 3 x my bet amount and that is with the fact that bonuses are very rare to begin with..And it seems the only time I even get a bonus is if my bet is very small (under .75 spin)-when I have made it $2.00-$2.50 I never get any bonuses. I play at a lot of casinos and this one by far has been the most consistently worst I have experienced. I like the games so I play here since the other 2 casinos with the same games have warning signs-I'm done with them now but was wondering if other players have had this same experience..this is way more than just bad luck-2 months of every other day play and it is always the same outcome. My fault for continuing so long with them but geez I feel like they have taken advantage of the fact that they have a decent rating and their competitors don't. They are just awful. I'm done but I do feel better getting this out of my system.
Yes I totally agree with everything you said. I love the games from NuWorks casinos but no matter how much I play the bonuses barley pay anything when they finally hit. I have the exact same results at Lucky Club casino. Lucky Club gives plenty of nice bonuses but that doesn't really help if you can never cash out.
- Replied by
- at December 07, 2014, 22:00:08
- last active about 2 months ago
The few times I have gotten through the playthrough it is only $75-100 and my deposit was $50.00. I of course can cash in that small win but since I am a US player it is a lot of hassle to go through for a $25-50 win above my deposit.
Well I guess I will just have to stop playing there now that I know other players are getting the same dismal results.
In general I also believe CWG has really tighten there odds of winning on all there casinos.
Best of luck to you in the future.
- I have had the similar experience at RTG casinos. The bonus rounds pay nothing for the most part. I have wagered 2.00 per spin and end up with 20.00 in a bonus round of 15 spins and can wager 0.40 per spin and get 20.00 for the bonus round. It makes one feel that there is some sort of limit set in the software.
I have had a two decent payouts in the last year from CW casinos but I know I have wagered much more than what was won.
It is frustrating for sure.
I like the RTG slots but have pretty much had it with the continual losses,
I read here that many folks like Microgaming but I find they run very, very slow on my computer so I have stayed away from them. Any suggestions?
- Hello all
Well I played at Buzzluck over the weekend to give it 1 last try. I deposited $50.00. I did manage to get through the playthrough which is rare. Just as always after the playthrough I was up $106.00.
So I thought I would play very conservatively to increase my winnings but as always it was a straight downward loss on every spin. So at $95.00 I was in the same situation as always. Do I cash out the $95.00. I think to do that I would have had to deposit $21.00 to meet the $100.00 minimum payout to use pay my card.
So now if you take $95 minus the $9 fee for pay my card and $50 deposit I would have ended up with a payout of $36.
Well I did hit over a $1,000 on a free $250 vip chip from Grande Vegas casino. I was shocked I got through a $15,000 playthrough. Yes I said $15,000 playthrough it 60x deposit. But the chip paid 5x face value. I already got the approval on the win.
Good luck all
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played