1. You try and have the word "playthru" removed from all dictionaries.
2. You think the software has no clue what 20x, 25x, 30x, 40x playthru means.
3. You have enough withdrawals set up to buy yourself a nice brand new 55 inch HDTV then continue to make deposits in hopes of a 65 inch one, only to end up with a 13 inch tv that doesnt have a clear picture.
4. You honestly believe after your account balance goes way up its going to stay there or you will hit another big bonus.
5. You get close to your 20x, 30x, 40x playthru number after hours and hours of playing then you decide to raise your bets and go for the kill and the only thing that gets killed is your account balance.
6. You honestly think the finance departments care about your withdrawal and when you will get paid.
7. You really feel your favorite customer service person will marry you because of the large withdrawal you just set up and you will get as many free chips as you want only to find out this person is married to the head of the finance department and your withdrawal is declined.
8. You believe customer service and finance really cares about your deposit lost in cyber space.
9. You think customer service is being extra, extra nice to you by going out of their way to help you with your deposit problem because the casino processor is down but if you give them all your personal banking information they promise you the deposit will go thru.
My satire on "you might be addicted to online gambling if:"
Readers of this topic also read:
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.