Hey guys, I just wanted to share what I've been through with Allslots Casino.
Well to start I originally stopped playing there due to their lack of promotions [I made over $2000.00 in deposits within a short period of time and never got any bonuses, free spins ect. and the most terrible customer service....waiting so long at chat that I get disconnected...several times in a row, waisted over an hour of my time to never even talk to anyone, and that was everytime I tried to reach online support! Ok, well since they have become affiliated with LCB, I decided to give them another chance seeing how I trust this site so much. I made a couple of deposits, nothing big but lost none the less. Well I log in a few days later to make another deposit and I get 2 pop ups across my screen. One stated a have an entry into a certain tournement, and another that stated a 24 hour special for an extra 10% on my deposit's for the next 24 hours, NOT the weekly 10% bonus. I then made 2 small deposits totaling $55.00 and never recieved anything for it. I contacted live support and they first claimed it was for the weekly 10% sign- up bonus, and after I explained that is not what it stated, they told me they had no knowledge of it and therefore would not honor it!! After talking back and forth with support for a few minutes, the jerk then tells me "WELL THIS CONVERSATION IS GOING NOWHERE AND I AM NOW ENDING THIS SESSION" I then decided to contact the casino rep here on LCB, I tell him my situation and replys give me 2 days and i'll take care of it, 3 days go by and no word from him and nothing in my account so I write back, he then tells me because of the weekend and a holiday he can't do anything until monday, but promised he'll take care of it. [an excuse i don't even find acceptable considering he had 4 days before the weekend to handle this] Anyways here it is Monday and still no word from him and still nothing in my account, I just sent yet another email and am currently waiting to hear his next excuse. All this over a whopping $5.50 the casino is trying to avoiding paying out at all costs. I will keep you guys posted as to what happens and if I ever recieve what was offered to me!
My terrible experiance with Allslots casino!
Readers of this topic also read:
- I had a quarrel with them ,i played tournees since years.. and many time the slots dont turn,but the seconds go by, i told them to fix that,they were very arrogant, i thought i am getting interviewed by the CIA, now i removed my account,no answer nothing ,after all this long time gambling--it is a shame. hansi53
- Hi guys
I promised to satansmuff that I will take care of it and I will; my presence in the forum is exactly for this, to fix misunderstandings and simple problems that arise occasionally: just keep in mind that I try to do my best, I don't invent excuses not to deal with your problems, it wouldn't make no sense for me being here
- well...i just won my second promo tourney with them..two weeks in a row..
going to go play with my winnings
i don't hate them at all, and they paid me my extra 10% on top of the 10% and if you make a larger deposit, it adds up ok, so i have no qualms.
sorry to hear you having so many problems satan...i really love jackpot factory. they don't have large bonuses, but they do pay good customers a little extra bonus on occasion, and i have never had a problem reaching anyone in chat or support at anytime, i do it all the time.
- Nal...!!! so your recieved the same special as me??? Because support basically implied I was lying about it, told me to take snapshots of the the pop up...[which conviently wouldn't pop up anymore] and said they were aware of no such promotions so it will not be honored without "proof"..........................
- i just palyed once with allslots and they paid me within few hours to neteller. i really liked their bonus sytem where you cancashout at any time. also their cs was very good.
its sad to read you have made such bad experience but iam sure the rep here will finally answer this, hopefully ;-)
just by the way, why you take a bonus for 55 deposit which is only 10%.. ok if theres no wagering with the flexi system but otherwise it would just be a bad deal to take the playthrough because of 5.5$
- i was waiting for your two cents...i know you love them too. you are the one that got me going back. and i am so glad you did. jackpot factory group has been very very good to me, and i only stopped playing there due to deposit options. now that i can use my quick tender account, everything is great, and they are treating me fine.
- i know it's not a lot of money, but it's the simple point that I was offered a bonus then the casino neglected to honor it....had nothing to do with the amount, but rather the integrety of the casino, AND....what made it so bad was exactly what you said Nal, it was only $5.00 and they still gave me that hard of a time over it!!! But as I stated they did indeed take care of it...a little slow, but better late than never......................ps maybe you didn't read one of my previous post, but i'll say it again I have hit jackpots before when down to my last 2 or 3 bucks, so you never know that $5.00 could be the only thing between me and a payout!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played