netspend gone! Now what??
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I had such a hard time with my bank-fraud department for over 45 minutes to unlock my debt card which they blocked it after two QT transactions. You have no idea how I felt the whole time on the phone with them...I felt like if I was a criminal or something.
I got my card working again but I tell ya this much, NO more online gambling for me... :'( :'( :'(
Okay, back to the question. No more Net Spend either Visa or Master card,period. If someone was able to use it somehow but be prepare if they find out...
There is still QT and Ewallet express but like mommy said, how are we going to cash out if we win?
The only option would be, money gram or western union...since paid by check won't be a good idea at this point either.
- My bank started on me almost a year ago with depositing into my account. Kept emailing me warnings, even on a PayPal deposit when I sold my broken i-phone for $100. Why don't the casinos or quicktender, etc... send us some prepaid gift cards for cashouts? Sounds too simple-must be a catch there somewhere, but I can't see it. They can buy them without any check on who is buying and we should be able to use them without a check on ID as well. Just temporary until USA gives us out financial freedoms back.
- From Qt to your bank
it will be transfer as international transaction...that's where the problem begins...
And yes, you can still fund the money from NS to QT but that's not the point right now the way I see it...How are you going to get paid?
If you get paid by QT to your bank,it will show as, International wire transfer-Dubai...well, every bank now have to ask where the money is from and what for especially if it is from different countries, they want to make sure this money is clean!!!
And what's more, bank may not even give you any warring, they will just block or cancel your debt cards.
- Taaa...I didn't mean to make you worried and sorry about that. I was just cautioning people what the banks might do...and I for one was really scared when I had to deal with my bank for what? I was so tempted to scream at them that it's my freaking money and I will do whatever I want to with my money...but now I thought about it again,
This is what I think what will happen, when the times passes like about few months, everything will be alright with MG which they are just settling down for US and working very hard to make things better for us...(Duh, they want Our money and I am sure we,US players have been one of their great success-)even more payment options, new games will introduced, even Net Spend will come back... This is the hardest time for us but we all love what we do and we shouldn't give up...we have to be patient which is a virtue ...Everything will be alright...
- I on the other hand believe more and more casinos will stop accepting USA players. Although we are a big money maker for the casinos, many banks will not process our deposits for them for fear they will be punished, and once it gets really hard to give them our money they will probably figure it is easier to just drop us all together.
I am not really sure about wire transfers to your checking accounts from QT because all mine came from the Bank of Ireland. I never had a problem, I am waiting on a cash out for over 1,000 USD from Pure Vegas, it is going to my QT account. I am going to try and withdraw it to my bank account, I will let everyone know how it goes.
- Replied by
- at June 02, 2010, 14:23:38
- last active about 2 months ago
I think if QT saw a problem with drawing they would have sent out an e-mail or something, ,maybe I should send them an e-mail and ask, I might just do that tomorrow. I will let everyone know what they say.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played