never rtg again
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- i've played at many rtg casinos that accept US players and i've never had a problem with cashing out. in fact i got paid rather quickly.
- the warning signs are there for a reason if u into casionos, and want to deposit, read a few reviews (i dont agree with some) and chcke what other ppl have to say about the casino you want to deposit to.
It might be the deposit method you use, i always have used "use my wallet", on every rtg site, i have only asked for a withdrawl on 2, (wild vegas and coolcat) and i have always got paid, yes it takes at least a week but they sent it. Have there been alot of complaints about rtg? I do see warning signs on the forum so im guessing its a yes.
- Replied by
- at April 01, 2009, 14:45:31
- Out of all the rtg casinos you all have received a withdrawl payment from, which one was done the fastest? How long did that take, from request initiation to the point at which the withdrawl was in your account or your postal mailbox? Was the second request time faster if multiples from one casino? Just curious myself. Especially with regards to Cool Cat/ Wild Vegas. But also Cirrus,Party City, VIP Lounge, etc
Thanks for your comments.
- My quickest WealthyChap was thru Cherry Red Casino. It took 5 days from start to finish for a bank transfer, and there was a Saturday and Sunday in there too, so it would of been only 3 days. Cirrus took me three months to get paid. They have a warning by their name for good reason. Don't bother to go down that road again. I have had no other withdrawls from any other RTG casino's. I only play Cherry Red and Rushmore anymore. Hope this helps...You'll get lots of replies I am sure...PMM2008
- i fund my rtg casinos with e-wallet express and the payouts are much quicker now, usually less than three days. cherry red paid me the next day!
getting my money out of e-wallet however takes 5- 10 days
- Hi Phantom,
Thanks for the info on ewallet. I just opened an account with them. It took them a week to withdrawl funds from my account the first time. Thats just plain crazy and too long!
- Thank you all who have responded to my questions. And an even bigger thank you to those of you who have not, but do after this post. All members welcome
- I can tell you that VIP Lounge is extremely slow! I cashed out on Feb 12, 2009 and am still waiting for my money. They approved the withdrawal on March 17th and even with using my quicktender account as the withdrawal method I still have not been paid. Everytime I go to live chat and ask where the money is they tell me they are having trouble with their processor. Well...............I think they need to look into getting a new processor if this is the case! I know they are just blowing smoke but I am getting a little bit tired of contacting them day after day after day after day! You shouldn't have to chase your money down when you win! It is aggravating and I can think of better ways to spend my time than to having to keep running after them!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played