New and nervous, would love some advice/opinions.
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active almost 6 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Casino Grand BayBella VegasJupiter ClubLake Palace RoadHouse ReelsPLAYERS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID...READ
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Hello all!
I'm new to the site and online casinos. I did go down the list of USA player accepted no deposit bonuses and played my heart out. I did manage to get through the playthough of a couple of casinos.
I really like the RTG game types. I also like that some of the casinos have been sending offers of bonus money on deposits that are no restrictions and I want to try some of those out.
The bonuses offered are between 180% and 300% with no restrictions.
They are being offered from:
Palace of Chance
Slots of Vegas
My guess is that these are all like "sister" casinos? I would deposit with ewalletxpress.
What do you think of these casinos? Do I have to worry that they will find some way to keep my money?
The two casinos I won at with my free chips was:
I haven't been able to send in verification to these two yet. I walked away with the max bonus of $250.00 from both. I am hopeful they'll pay out but my husband thinks all online casinos are a scam and he thinks they will not pay out.
Do I need to worry that these two will give me a hard time? I did really enjoy my time at these two and have considered depositing at one of them. I am obviously waiting to see if they'll pay out before seriously considering depositing though.
I've been doing a little bit of reading and it seems a lot of problems people have are related to free chips and being able to cash out winnings from free chips or restriction bonuses.
I'm wondering if the "no restriction" type bonuses are a little "safer" than the restricted types. By safer I mean less likely to be dragged through hell and back to get cash outs.
The last thing, I can't stand the Rival type casinos, and being in the USA I'm finding so far the ones that are most accepting are Rivals and RTGs. I prefer the games in RTGs.
Is there any RTG you can recommend that is USA friendly?
Thank you all ahead of time. I really appreciate anyone's advice/opinions. I'm very new to online casinos and I want so badly to play, but I want to be smart about it, have all of the information I can get, and hopefully not get screwed over!
- Hi Melanie and Welcome aboard
I've heard some not so good things about Cool Cat, Slots of Vegas, etc. If you made playthrough, send in your documents and you should get your money. Make sure NOT to redeem 2 free chips in a row or you won't be able to cash out.
I like to play at GO casino, Crazy Slots and Online Vegas. If you sign up and go to the 'fun mode', there should be a code for a free chip, otherwise look here under the search option. Those casinos have free daily slot tournaments which are fun to play and you can win .
The Grand Prive casinos offer many free chips and free spins although some have problems with them. I did get a payout on a free chip with them.
Also, Lucky Creek, Mandarin Palace, Treasure Mile, Wizbet and Grand Eagle offer many free chips. I have also cashed out with them. The games are different from RTG and many find them fun.
Good Luck and I'm sure someone who knows much more than me will offer you more help.Rated:
- Welcome GambleMom ! If you havent done so yet click on the tab at the top of the page that says "slots", pick a casino and click on review. Arrow down to the comment section and you will find some interesting reading. By the way I agee with you about Rival sites. Alot of people on this site love them but they bore me. I am jealous of the people that live outside the USA that get to play at microgaming and other software sites. I will make 1 other suggestion to you since you live in the USA. If you decide to make deposits to online casinos open a usemywallet or an ewalletxpress account. I have both but i prefer usemywallet. Most online casinos customer service reps. can send you an invite to open one up. Have fun !!!!!!
- I would say don't cash out from Captain Jack. That is a really rogue place, along with the others you were thinking of depositing at.
Lucky Red on the other side is one of the best and reliable.
Please read up on all the casinos reputations. It is your hard working money so be careful with them. I know I wasn't.
- Welcome 2 the family Melanie I myself have had horrible luck w/ RTG casinos; I LOVE their games, but I never came across one that was an easy cash-out. I agree w/ u on the Rival sites..... I think they're AWFUL, but everybody's tastes r different
I stick w/ the Grand Prive group & the Grand Eagle group (mentioned in the above post) 4 deposits.
Take some time & go thru all the casino-information on here; it'll take u awhile, but you'll get some good advice!
And by the way... I LOVE land casinos, but have managed 2 cash out thousands of dollars from on-line casinos --can't say I've EVER done that @ a land casino!
Oh, one more thing: take the advice in a previous post about opening an e-wallet account 4 deposits. OR u can always use pre-paid Visa gift cards available @ Walgreen's. Make sure they stipulate they r suitable 4 on-line AND international transactions. If u use a credit or debit card associated w/ your bank account, you may b in danger of having your bank account closed. Back in the day, I used my bank Visa ALOT, until finally the bank manager called me & said that I was violating banking laws & my account would b closed if I continued 2 use the card 4 on-line gambling
before depositing with Coolcat and other scroundles give your money to charity or buy something real for yourself.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played