New Lord of the Rings
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- Yes I had problems. I got 10 free on GoWild Casino and the game wasn't there when I logged in. I went to live help and she said disconn and try again or reboot your pc. I had to reboot and the game was there. It took forever to download but at AllSlots Casino I couldn't even log in.
- / 5
- Ive played this on a few microgaming sites now with free spins to try it out.
My first impressions were wow excellent graphics with some nice movie scenes.
But it aint all about the graphics we all know that !
After all the hype leading up to this game i feel let down .
1.No bonus round ?? cant believe they never put a bonus round in the game.
There are expanding wilds and free spins but no bonus round ..... sigh.
2.As others have mentioned it doesnt run as smooth as it should and can be a bit
laggy at times .
This could have been a great slot but for me personally not having more features
or bonus rounds means the game is boring after a short time and i wont be depositing
- Hmmmm... no bonus rounds? Are there any scattered symbols then? They kinda lose their purpose if there aren't any bonus rounds or free spins attached to them.
If that's so, I guess they thought the theme and superb graphics themselves would be enough to attract people, so they don't need to offer any additional features.
3 rings for 15 free spins and during free spins, a different [entire] reel is wild on every spin which is quite good. If you turn off the cinematic background, the picture just changes every spin.
- Replied by
- at September 05, 2010, 13:54:52
- last active 1 hour ago
It is an amazing slot but you're right about there being no bonus round. All the MG slots I like don't have a bonus round so this won't make too much difference to me.
- hey justakiwigirl, just reffering to your user name and thinking you must reside in newzealand where im also from, just wanted to know if all the games of microgaming have installed for you? because jut up untill august i wasnt able to install any games when yet i have played them before...i have never been able to play the new games released in may up untill now...just thought it could be a country thing lol and also what operating system are you running for your games to install? thanks
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played