New Malibu Club Casino

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 23
    1,555
    views
    22
    replies
    Last post ago over 1 year by nirvana
    Raging bull
    • Started by
      Casino Rep
      567
    • last active 11 days ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Raging bull
        • Started by
          Casino Rep
          567
        • last active 11 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        • Panda kiss
        • Index
        • Nirvana2
        • Soad1
        • Me
        Good day LCB members,

        I am proud to announce that we have recently taken over the ownership and management of Malibu Club Casino, which is now the sister Casino of Raging Bull Casino (LCB seal of approval) and Grand Fortune Casino.

        Malibu Club Casino might not have had the best reputation on LCB or on the web in the past, however, I will be doing my best in building up the reputation of the brand and ensuring ALL players have an enjoyable experience at a casino which they can trust.

        We have revamped the website and promotional offers, so please feel free to sign up and take advantage of the fantastic promotions available to you.

        Should you experience problems signing up or claiming the promotional offers, feel free to message me and I will attend to your query in a timeous manner.

        If you wish to try out Malibu Club Casino, please click on the provided URL listed below to download/register an account > then visit the Cashier to claim your FREE welcome chip.

        CLICK HERE FOR YOUR LCB EXCLUSIVE $35 FREE

        If you are already a member of the casino, please let me know your thoughts or suggestions are and I will gladly reward you for your contributions and feedback.

        I welcome you all with arms wide open and hope that together we can make Malibu Club casino the safest bet on the net.

        I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing you all in the casino lobby soon!

        Happy gaming!!

        Best Regards
        Jason
      • Raging bull
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          567
        • last active 11 days ago
        Hi LCB'ers 

        Yippy.... it's finally Friday and it's time to get this weekend started.

        I have a special offer for all LCB members who have signed up at Malibu Club Casino.

        Login to your casino account anytime between today, 30 October 2015 and Sunday, 1 November 2015 and you will be rewarded with a $15 FREE CHIP as well as a 200% UP TO $500 Match Bonus.

        It's as simple as logging in > visiting the cashier > selecting the cashier and claiming your offer.

        Please make sure to review the t'c and c's prior to accepting the promotional offers.

        Wishing you all a fantastic weekend and a super Halloween!!

        Best Regards
        Jason
      • Claudia schiffer
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          312
        • last active 8 days ago
        Thanks Jason for the news on malibu casino i actually just sign up there will give them a try thanks again rose
      • Raging bull
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          567
        • last active 11 days ago
        Hi Rose,

        That's great news - Welcome to Malibu Club Casino!

        Enjoy the bonus and let me know how your experience at the casino was.

        Have a lovely weekend!

        Regards
        Jason
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          474
        • last active 7 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        • Index
        This casino also does max cashout on ALL bonuses.

        How about this one:  25% bonus 20x playthrough and 40x Max Cashout.  amp;

        That is absolutely a sucker bonus and a horrible business practice.  A measly 25% bonus locks you into playthrough, but even worse a MAX CASHOUT.  The only person this benefits is the casino.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1155
        • last active 15 days ago
        Jason FTA wrote:

        Hi LCB'ers 

        Yippy.... it's finally Friday and it's time to get this weekend started.

        I have a special offer for all LCB members who have signed up at Malibu Club Casino.

        Login to your casino account anytime between today, 30 October 2015 and Sunday, 1 November 2015 and you will be rewarded with a $15 FREE CHIP as well as a 200% UP TO $500 Match Bonus.

        It's as simple as logging in > visiting the cashier > selecting the cashier and claiming your offer.

        Please make sure to review the t'c and c's prior to accepting the promotional offers.

        Wishing you all a fantastic weekend and a super Halloween!!

        Best Regards
        Jason


        Yep, sucker's bonuses. When I see bonuses like that. Those are signs of underfunded casinos. Most Rival have a bad rep for being underfunded white labels.
      • Raging bull
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          567
        • last active 11 days ago
        Hi BMWSTACK and chocolateman

        Thanks for the comments. The fact that we have Max Cashouts on our bonuses does not make us rouge or untrustworthy. I have said it before and I will say it again, if you don't wish to play at the casino due to the bonus terms, then don't play. But don't label the casino before giving it a fair chance.

        We are NOT other Rival brands and we are not white label. We have full control over the managment and ownership of the brand.

        Best Regards
        Jason
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          223
        • last active 7 months ago
        Could you please reset my Video Poker back up to a maximum of at least $1. It  has gone back down to 25 cents max bet. Thank you in advance!
      • Raging bull
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          567
        • last active 11 days ago
        Hi Lane Jones,

        I see that you are currently locked into a bonus, thus the limits on VP have been reduced. Once you completed the bonus your limits will be restored back to the default betting limits.

        Regards
        Jason
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          474
        • last active 7 months ago
        Jason FTA wrote:

        Hi BMWSTACK and chocolateman

        Thanks for the comments. The fact that we have Max Cashouts on our bonuses does not make us rouge or untrustworthy. I have said it before and I will say it again, if you don't wish to play at the casino due to the bonus terms, then don't play. But don't label the casino before giving it a fair chance.

        We are NOT other Rival brands and we are not white label. We have full control over the managment and ownership of the brand.

        Best Regards
        Jason


        Im sorry but the forum is for information which is based open opinions and fact. .  The comments I made are specifically to the max cashout, specifically focusing on he 25% bonus. 

        It is not an opinion, but a fact that a 25% bonus that  locks you into into a Maxcashout is Unfair and yes indeed I would classify it as rogue.  Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

        So please stop challenging opinions of members, its not always going to be what you want to hear.  BTW why don't you try to distant yourself from the casino for a second and think real hard about how fair a bonus such as that 25% match.
      • Nirvana2
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          585
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Soad1
        BMWSTACK wrote:



        Im sorry but the forum is for information which is based open opinions and fact. .  The comments I made are specifically to the max cashout, specifically focusing on he 25% bonus. 

        It is not an opinion, but a fact that a 25% bonus that  locks you into into a Maxcashout is Unfair and yes indeed I would classify it as rogue.  Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

        So please stop challenging opinions of members, its not always going to be what you want to hear.  BTW why don't you try to distant yourself from the casino for a second and think real hard about how fair a bonus such as that 25% match.


        Whilst i agree with you BMW that 25% bonus is crap, and that the max cashout rule is stupid, it is hardly a rogue as you say it. You dont have to play with a bonus. Its that simple. I agree this rule is not doing them any favors but please stop with the witch hunt , the Halloween was two days ago

        Plus when you ask him to stop challenging opinions of members, he can tell you the same thing. Is he not a member of this forum like you and I ?. If you can challenge him then he can challenge you as well.

        Further more I dont see him distancing from the casino, but from the white label Rival casinos which gave the whole software a bad name.
      • Raging bull
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          567
        • last active 11 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Soad1
        • Nirvana2
        • Anchi
        • Index
        • No avatar small
        Hi Nirvana,

        Thank you for your positive outlook on this. I do agree that having a max cashout on the 25% bonus is not the best thing. However, we are taking a conservative stance and trying to build a brand that is not top heavy with ridiculous promo ratios etc. Being conservative does not mean that we are cheats.

        We are more than happy to honor player withdrawals and don't shy away from what our bonus terms and conditions really are.

        I am all for players voicing their opinions, however if you consistently get "witch hunted" by the same member on multiple forums regarding the same issue over and over again, then it just becomes too much and very suspicious.

        Malibu is now one of my brands and I will stand behind it 100%. I will do whatever it takes to build the reputation of the both the brand and the platform and will do my best restore the players faith in the brand.

        Thanks once again!

        Best Regards
        Jason
      • Nirvana2
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          585
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Raging bull
        • Index
        • Soad1
        I can understand you are trying different approach with this casino. But I can't say it is a smartest thing to do, given how competitive this industry is, and these bonuses are important tool in attracting the new and returning players. But thats just my honest opinion.

        Personally I would not touch a bonus with such player unfriendly restrictions. And that is exactly my point, dont like the bonus , dont take it. Play elsewhere. Dont go around and call them rogue just because you are a bonus hunter and cant take an advantage over  a bonus. With that said nothing wrong in being a bonus hunter

        What I do like about your group Jason is, well You and your team who are 24/7 there for this forum and players.
        You got to respect that. 
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          474
        • last active 7 months ago
        nirvana wrote:

        BMWSTACK wrote:



        Im sorry but the forum is for information which is based open opinions and fact. .  The comments I made are specifically to the max cashout, specifically focusing on he 25% bonus. 

        It is not an opinion, but a fact that a 25% bonus that  locks you into into a Maxcashout is Unfair and yes indeed I would classify it as rogue.  Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

        So please stop challenging opinions of members, its not always going to be what you want to hear.  BTW why don't you try to distant yourself from the casino for a second and think real hard about how fair a bonus such as that 25% match.


        Whilst i agree with you BMW that 25% bonus is crap, and that the max cashout rule is stupid, it is hardly a rogue as you say it. You dont have to play with a bonus. Its that simple. I agree this rule is not doing them any favors but please stop with the witch hunt , the Halloween was two days ago

        Plus when you ask him to stop challenging opinions of members, he can tell you the same thing. Is he not a member of this forum like you and I ?. If you can challenge him then he can challenge you as well.

        Further more I dont see him distancing from the casino, but from the white label Rival casinos which gave the whole software a bad name.


        Yeah I don't normally revert to the old "just not taking a bonus" when a casino is trying to take advantage of people  with such bad bonus.  Its the fact that they even have it there for people to take.  What does that say about an organization that has a sucker bonus like that?
      • Nirvana2
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          585
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Raging bull
        BMWSTACK wrote:


        Yeah I don't normally revert to the old "just not taking a bonus" when a casino is trying to take advantage of people  with such bad bonus. Its the fact that they even have it there for people to take.  What does that say about an organization that has a sucker bonus like that?


        oppose to you or any other player trying to take an advantage over a good bonus eh? So what does that say about you or any other bonus hunter for that matter?

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 30
        new members
      • 714
        members online
      • 18688
        guests online
      • 136
        new posts
      • 4004
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Index
        Lucky Creek Casino - Exclusive 25 Free Spins New and existing players - US OK! Amount: 25 Free Spins on Midnight Racer (ONLY available on Mobile) How to claim the bonus: Players need to sign up from our LINK - Use...
        Lucky Creek Casino Exclusive Free Spins
      • Index
        Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
        Power Spins Casino No Deposit
      • Index
        Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
        Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit