New Platform for DomGame
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- Feelin froggy
Readers of this topic also read:
New DomGame coming soon...
- Started by
- Feelin froggy
- at March 28, 2012, 13:25:18
At the end of this month (March), DomGame will be leaving it's current software provider, and be re-launched.
This will provide players with significantly better bonuses and games.
Attention existing players:
As a result of the move, their current casino operation will close at the end of this month. You will have 90 days from that point to withdraw any remaining funds from your accounts.
All DomGame players will be given a new account with your existing username as well as 50 Euro to try out the new software. You will be notified as soon as the new site is online.
I can't find any info on the new platform but I'm waiting for some info back from them. If anyone knows what the new software will be, please let us know.
I think i know which it is going to be, and in my oppinion they are making the wrong choice, why they are moving to rival gaming software i have no idea, but they recently launched a new casino called irish luck casino and it is powered by rival, so it is my presumption that it will be rival, and i think there will be a lot of disappointed customers
- Replied by
- at March 28, 2012, 17:13:54
- last active 13 days ago
- well, yes netent is much much better than rival, i avoid depositing in rival powered casinos, i just dont like the software or the casinos that provide them, but i supose i have more choice being in the uk, and that makes my judgment on rival the way it is hehe,
i just dont like rival, when i played free chips in them, i just find the payouts low, and just not able to win anything decent on them, and the slots just not very appealing to me, but i supose yet again cos i have a lot more to choose from I:E microgaming and playtech and WMS to name a few, it just makes comparing soo much easier and for me to pick the ones that i win on more and have more chance of winning and being entertained on
- LuckyRJ wrote:
they recently launched a new casino called irish luck casino and it is powered by rival, so it is my presumption that it will be rival
You are right LuckyRJ. I just got something from Irish Luck. I would prefer if they don't go Rival. I like it the way it is but you just might be right. Support has no idea what I'm talking about so we shall see.Rated:
- / 5
- what a shame isnt it, you know what else froggy, they will be dropping the current support they use too, because all rival casinos use the same support staff i noticed, because a while ago when i registered to about 10 rival in 1 day, every time i went to support for each of those casinos it was the same person that answered for all the rival casinos, such a shame in my honest opinion, o well
- I must admit that Rival is not my favorite software. I have almost fallen asleep while playing some of their slot games. They have gotten better though since the days of Hole in Won. The newer games have much improved. They are still not on the level at NetEnt but hopefully we will see the improvements that they believe the new platform will bring.
I must say im still playing some Rivals, though not as much as i used to. There are some very quality games but the way the work is a little different from NetEnt, they generaly have somewhat lower hit chance but offer big potential. Reel jackpots of 5000x line bet have been something of a minimum for quite some time now (excluding i-slots that are more entertaining than rewarding). Also some of my highest winnings ive got on Rival slots. NetEnt owes its popularity to the fact that you can profit on their games with much lower deposits and are surely more entertaining. Still not a reason strong enough for me to discard Rival, thats why i play them both, depending on my mood and amount i want to deposit.
- Replied by
- at March 29, 2012, 16:12:29
- last active 5 hrs ago
I dont percieve this change nececerly a bad thing, there are many Rival powered casinos but finding a really good one among them is not an easy task. If domgame has decided to be a good Rival casino and even offer some competitive promotions i will certainly welcome the change. If not, there is plenty of great NetEnt casinos around anyway, and of course couple of Rivals im loyal with too.
- I agree with you drtheolen. I started paying attention and I realized that I have played Rival slots more often than others even though they are not my favorite. I actually had my highest winnings there especially playing Aussie Rules and that has happened more than just once or twice. So, maybe their decision to switch to Rival software isn't strange. I am disappointed but not surprised.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played