Didn't see a thread for this so thought I would post it here
New Rtg Casinos
2 New RTG Casinos...
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at November 08, 2009, 14:46:27
- last active about 2 months ago
- POKEGIGGLES wrote:
it says purevegas casino is part of Vegas Tech Group
hey Pokes, I am not sure where you read that at but this is straight from the Pure Vegas site
"Pure Vegas Casino is the newest and most intriguing Real Time Gaming casino to hit the net. The games list seems to be never ending with a wide range of slots, table games and variations of video poker. Pure Vegas Casino's sharp graphics and sounds give a real casino experience from the comfort of your own home."
- Wow that is weird, because at the bottom is where I got the RTG info. Did you use the link I posted to get there? I am on the site right now and I don't see what you are talking about! Maybe they got something new going on and they are going to be both :-)POKEGIGGLES wrote:
well i registered last night, on thei website @ythe bottom i saw a vegas tech logo...
- Replied by
- at November 09, 2009, 00:44:25
- last active 30 days ago
Did a little chatting with pure vegas this afternoon. As of right now there not offering any no deposit options except for the match bonuses that are on there site. Also supposedly they will process wallet withdrawls within 2 to 3 business days form request as long as you made a deposit via that wallet. Otherwise if you deposit by credit card they make you take a check or a wire transfer. Which can take 7 to 10 business days to process.
- Replied by
- at November 10, 2009, 00:53:43
- last active 4 hrs ago
Also I was informed the bonuses are not cashable so therefore you have to obviously win more than than bonus amount in order to cash out. So that's what I've found out so far. Might give them a try over the weekend and see what happens.
- So just for shits and giggles I decided to download Royal Sands Casino. As of right now there exactly the same casino as cleopatra's palace casino. My account login and balace was exactly the same as at cleopatra's. So it's apparently the same operator just might be switching skins on us? That or launching yet another casino. Either way for now it's not really as much new as being a new skin to play on.
- So anyways just thought I"d share a bit of experience. Made my first deposit yesterday and the first coupon went in smoothly. I got about 2 hours of play on $90 ($30 deposit plus $60 non cashable bonus), even at betting $.75/spin it lasted me a while. Then I made a second deposit $45 with a $90 match bonus, but the coupon wouldn't take. So I contact support, was acknowledged about 2 minutes later. I asked what was going on with the coupon. She said it should work, took about 3 minutes and had the 2nd 200%match bonus credited. So far I haven't been able to cashout to find out what the story is about the cashout process, but I have submitted my authorization documents to them for my 10% rebate on my first deposits. If and when I do cash out I'll let you folks know how that goes. So far as far as customer service goes and all they seem rather up and up. Even this morning I got a call from them wanting to verify my information to make sure I was the one actually depositing. So hopefully we'll get a rep in here soon to help people out with this place.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played