No Deposit Bonus Discussion thread
Readers of this topic also read:
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for discussing no deposit bonuses you claimed and your experience. I too discuss bonuses in the no deposit casino thread even though that thread is reserved for codes only. I thought it would be nice to start a thread that we can freely discuss any of the codes we have tried so that others can share their experience.
- Started by
- at May 12, 2014, 02:06:32
- last active 9 hrs ago
- I got so close to cashing out on the slotastic no deposit bonus but at the last $144 before cashout i went bust. Some of us make it, some do not. I often wonder even if there was a lower WR then 60x would the same thing happen? Get close to withdraw and the slots go colder then Mrs. Winter herself .I did have fun and got some awesome screenshots .Rated:
- / 5
No deposit codes are kind of luke warm for me lately. I've actually had 3 cash outs lately from no deposit codes. Despite Slotocash raising the requirements of how much you have to wager to cash out.
- Replied by
- at May 12, 2014, 15:26:50
- last active 1 day ago
Otherwise at any other site, it seems like there almost there to entice you to deposit really. It's like if you have a really good run on there bonus. It'll entice you to make a deposit to actually see if you can have another good run. Which normally does entice me to deposit, because then it prove that the slots do pay from time to time.
Otherwise if the free chip goes no where for me. I won't deposit at all, because then I have no faith that the slots are going to ever pay. Mainly because that chip, even if it small gives me a taste for the "randomness" of the slots.
Personally I really wish web sites would be generous with there cash out limits tho. Some don't even really let a USA player cash out from the chips. There basically just play money, others offer at least a minimum pay out, but just minimum. That's just my two cents tho.
- I've had a lot of trouble with no deposit bonuses, especially from the lesser-known places, I have played through nearly every single one listed on this site, and have met the wagering requirements on maybe 8-10 of them, but have only cashed out twice i think usually due to an encyclopedia of (usually hidden) terms and conditions
- Replied by
- at July 31, 2014, 09:49:03
- last active 6 months ago
- Lets face it, most no deposit bonuses these days are specifically designed to be impossible, or close to it, to achieve any kind of cash out from - playing freeroll slots tournaments every day usually results in a win or two each month though which is as good as a no deposit bonus without wagering, and thats slightly easier to get a withdrawal out of! Thats my recommendation of the day
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played