no deposit casinos listed
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- i wish that you guys could put no usa on your topics for no deposit casino and lcb exclusives. It woul help alot. There is no sense in going to that listing if you cant play there anyway. could you think about it and i know you have alot to do your all great at getting listings out and answering question. Basically keeping your forum interesting. So please dont take this the wrong way. Just think it would be a nice thing to do for those of us who cant play.
If you click here you can see a list of all the casinos and a USA flag next to them and it shows which casinos are USA accepted.
- Replied by
- at March 20, 2010, 08:17:53
- I think what Spazz is saying (And I agree) is when some casinos are listed, that they poster says "No USA" on them. That way, when you see it, you don't waste time clicking on the posting.
Like in the exclusive section for example. Many times I have seen "$50 free at Casino X" and then click on it and then see "NO USA" kind of makes me grind my teeth at seeing that and wishing it had said that in the posting.
- Replied by
- at March 20, 2010, 09:23:56
- last active 6 months ago
- nalgenie wrote:
There are a lot of countries supported in this forum. I always thought it was selfish of peeps to say to list specifically US vs. No US
You can see for yourself on our list of All Online Casinos on the tab on the left side.
Well, I guess then the other side is people thinking the poster is lazy?
Just seems there's alot of new ones coming out which are No USA. I think we might be better off then not clicking on any new ones?
Stay with the Devil you know then the Hell you don't??
- Tirilej wrote:
It would be nice if everyone wrote if Sweden was allowed also
I believe everyone wants that for their own country but there are so many...
I do find it surprising that some deny Sweden so often (From what I have seen) or bonus banned them. Gee, why bother then to deposit?? Makes me wonder to where my head hurts...
Just now thinking of a solution..Here's an idea:
Post the casino and the PLATFORM. If it's Microgaming, them MG and I'd know NOT to click on it. If a Vegas Tech, then VT. I can "Usually" be assured there's a good chance they'll take USA.
How's that for an idea??
Boss Media...BM Oh that's cute
- I myself have signed-up was accepted in the sign-up, got the bonus even.. then come to find out that i cannot deposit because i am USA lol
Alot of Bingo Sites do that, and some casinos i have signed-up at, though i enjoy the bonus, it's not really fun you find out you are not totally accepted..
some of them say something like this AFTER you went through the process..
"you are free to enjoy our site but unfortunely we do not accept deposits from US players..."
- i guess it kind of discriminates against the other countries who just do not giive a crap if it is a US casino or not.
like tirelej said, it would be nice if they said if they allowed sweden...
and i am sure many other peeps would like to know if they allowed their country or not.
what makes you so special that you get to list US, and they don't get to list their country?
- Replied by
- at March 20, 2010, 10:45:53
- last active 4 months ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played