non payment locopanda casino 40,000$
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active over 3 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello everyone,
maybe you can help me on this. i played at locopanda casino few months ago, had a nice play and finished with almost 40,000$ (i think it was 39 and something).
they asked for documents, i sent them, they started paying but very slowly, about 1,000$ every two weeks or so.
i managed to get 10,000$ but now they decided they are not paying me anymore. i sent them an email and talk to them over the phone, they say they have some kind of investigation going on.
it's been more than 1 month and they haven't paid yet, what is this investigation story? why is it taking so long? i think it's just an excuse not to pay.
can someone help me on this one please?
- i smell a scam here, i respect the reps of the forum, but i smell a very rogue scam. I checked all the forum threads almost, always when someone has a BIG win, the casinos never pays! what is happening nowadays with all the casinos, except a 5% of them, they dont pay jackpots or BIG wins... they always have some weird reason not to pay.... im so mad about this, because if this happens to me i go and i kick their as###### to get my money. But most of times they dont have a base , u dont know where they are, i dont know... i hate when this stuff happens, if u deposit is because u wanna win money, if you win little they pay cool all fine, if you win BIG they have all the excuses in the world to NOT pay.
Like i said, i hope this wont happen to me... or i will make them suffer so bad.
- Im feeling very sorry for the ones who are winning big and not getting paid. Just know that once you have had this happen be sure to do alot of research on the casinos before playing with them, its worth the time and effort when it comes to a big win. I hope all that are expecting to get paid gets paid.
- Hi everyone,
It seems Matt can't help me on this, the casino is withholding my withdrawal for almost tow month now and all they can say is that they are doing some investigation.
What are they investigating? The assassination of Kennedy? It's just a regular player entering locopanda casino and winning in slots.
Maybe they have financial problems and they decided that withholding my money will enable them to withdraw from the casino? Maybe it's all a big fonzy scam in which the players can only lose?
I don't know, all I know is that locopanda casino rubbed my money and I am pissed off!!!
- we need to start holding the casinos accountable for what happens. This is unacceptable. if the casino has information that justifies these actions then they need to be disclosed. we are allowing the casinos to get away with this by not doing anything. LCB staffers, i know you this is an affiliate site, but where do you draw the line as what is acceptable and what is not.......some of the casino reps that do respond to issues are repeatedly caught in lies and untruths and yet LCB does nothing. Where is the line drawn? what does a casino have to do to get called out. I think we need to stop forgiving and start making these casinos accountable for their practices. am i wrong on this???
- Locopanda is related to winpalace I believe. They are run by the same people as GoldVIP club, so actually the OP was lucky to get the 10K from them. I doubt this group will ever pay a penny more. It's really unfortunate, but you have to be very careful where you deposit online. There's alot of criminal running these online casinos and know that nothing, absolutely nothing can be done about stealing players winnings.
- Replied by
- at August 23, 2012, 07:40:14
- last active 2 hrs ago
we need to start holding the casinos accountable for what happens. This is unacceptable. if the casino has information that justifies these actions then they need to be disclosed. we are allowing the casinos to get away with this by not doing anything. LCB staffers, i know you this is an affiliate site, but where do you draw the line as what is acceptable and what is not.......some of the casino reps that do respond to issues are repeatedly caught in lies and untruths and yet LCB does nothing. Where is the line drawn? what does a casino have to do to get called out. I think we need to stop forgiving and start making these casinos accountable for their practices. am i wrong on this???
"LCB does nothing"? We have reps here to help out members. We also allow players complete freedom to post when they have been treated poorly or mistreated. This gets the word out to all players.
If there is a complaint and a member posts it in a thread what needs to be done is follow through with it. Too often a member complains but does not keep us updated and staff has said many times "please keep us updated" and the thread comes to a dead end. It is very difficult to come to any conclusion without all the facts and we have no way of knowing if the player is at fault or is the casino at fault.
When you consider the number of players that do win and are getting paid, the ones who are not is a much smaller percentage otherwise there would be literally thousands of complaints.
Sometimes players complain and then get in touch with a rep where it is resolved but never comes back to tell us.
I don't like when a player is legitimately shafted out of getting paid either. Nor does any staff at LCB. We may be staff but we are players too.
But i am glad you have brought this up because to be honest it is an issue that i have tried to think of a way that would encourage players to follow through on a complaint and to also get a better understanding of who is really at fault, the player or the casino.
I have thought of a couple ideas but not sure it will work. Be patient and hopefully we can come up with something.
lips, it is just frustrating to me because it seems we hear the same stories over and over with the same excuses from the casinos over and over. some of the reps use excuses that a moron would find offensive and then , as you said, the issue is put to rest only to happen again in another week....same scenario as before...it seems to me that the casino representatives would want to prove how good they are with facts and not just vague answers pertaining to nothing that is important. My point wasnt exactly that i thought LCB staff does nothing (as we all know that none of these players would have gotten paid without your help) but i wish that the staff (even in private) tell some of the reps to tell the truth or change their excuses because they are so worn out. the players need to follow up and the casino reps need to be honest and follw up.
- Replied by
- at August 23, 2012, 14:35:24
- last active 2 months ago
how about in addition to hearing from the player that Matt could not do anything, we hear from Matt as to why this player is not being paid..we can choose to play in a casino that has a warning sign and if we are not paid should then limit our bitching about it but when it is a casino that does not have a warning sign they need to let us know why this player was not paid..I for one will not deposit at Loco Panda until I hear more about this..part of the thrill of playing is the idea that we may win big and when we do we expect to be paid for that win..this makes me ill to think LocoPanda is not paying this player if in fact it was a legitimate and unless I hear otherwise I will assume it is..
- Replied by
- at August 23, 2012, 21:12:30
- last active 19 hrs ago
personally I think the LCB staff does everything in their power to get things resolved but when there is a rep on LCB and they do not do anything to help a player out then what exactly is the point of the rep?
I hear what your saying masskat but for a rep to report why a players is not paid could be tricky because if it is for reasons that a player committed fraudulent activity for example or has multiple accounts that is in many cases a private issue policy between the casino and the player.
- Replied by
- at August 24, 2012, 05:49:40
- last active 2 hrs ago
I am in no way suggesting that is the case here and don't really know why this player has not been paid. It can be difficult for a rep to discuss the reasoning and as we can see it was the player that said it was under investigation not the rep because it would be a breach of privacy.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played