O M G !! Tried cashing out at Dendera and never have I.......
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I have a question regarding my w/drawl at Dendera and the Live CHAT was a total bust. If someone could pretty plz clarify watever it was that Richard was so not trying to tell me in our chat that I posted below, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
You are now chatting with 'Richard'
Richard: Welcome to Dendera Casino Live Support. How may I assist you?
jytgd: hi. my email is . i am trying to withdraw. cashier says min to withdraw is 100. that is the exact amount that i am trying to w/draw yet it says that it is not enough.
jytgd: makes no sense b/c the terms state that i can only w/draw 30 so i tried to cashout at 60. cashier said i needed 100 and it says it is still not enough
Richard: I'm afraid we provide support in the English language only.
Richard: One moment please.
jytgd: english jst happens to be the only langauge i speak
jytgd: so that is a relief
jytgd: are u messin w me on purpose?? lol
Richard: have you not read the message after the English sentence ?
Richard: I said One moment please
jytgd: take all tha time u need
Richard: to which method are you trying to withdraw to?
Richard: what amount are you trying to withdraw?
jytgd: not sure wat tha difference is between check and echeck tho
Richard: the minimum withdrawal amount for check is 100
Richard: you can only withdraw 30
Richard: from the bonus
jytgd: the terms state that i can only w/draw 30 so i tried to cashout at 60. cashier said i needed 100 and it says it is still not enough
Richard: id the term said that you can cashout 30.00 , the how can you request a cashout for more that 30.00??
jytgd: b/c the bonus is not cashable
jytgd: i have to have 60 to cash out
jytgd: wat is ur problem? i have
Richard: I do not have a problem
jytgd: i have never hadd support treat me so rudely for no apparent reason
Richard: seems like you are the one having a problem
jytgd: is there maybe someonew else that i can resolve this w
Richard: If you think this is rude then what should I say about your conversation?
jytgd: i dont know
Richard: There is nothing to resolve
jytgd: say watever u like
Richard: I have already told you the minimum cashout on the bonus is 30.00
jytgd: i am jst asking a fairly straightforward questiona nd getting nowhere w u
Richard: the minimum with checks is 100.00
Richard: I have responded to you
Richard: regarding your question
jytgd: and as i said b4, i tried cashing out via check w 100. i know that i can only keep 30 however, the minimum to w/draw is 100
jytgd: the terms clearly state that any amoint over and above my 30 will be deducted
Richard: yes the minimum with check is 100.00 and you can only cashout 30.00
Richard: so you do not have 100.00
Richard: you only have 30.00 to cashout
jytgd: i am taking deep breaths now. leaving. wat time does ur shift end?
jytgd: i will come back then
Richard: you may come back at any time, you will get the same response
***I deposit at a lot of RIVALs but this will be my last at Dendera.
my acct id is
- My username at Dendera is USER REMOVED. there was a typo is my previous post.
Also, I am not familliar w how this works and I am not sure who will be seeing this. Not sure what all I need to do. I will check back in tha morning I spose.
i'm just guessing, but I think that you'll have to use some other type of withdrawal, since check is 100$ minimum, is there a withdrawal that you can use that has a low minimum?? good luck,
plus, i'd say richard was VERY rude
- This was a very pisspoor example of customer service, first of all what was the deal with him saying he only spoke english, when thats what you were using?! Secondly,
"have you not read the message after the English sentence ?" That was just plain nasty and hateful, regardless of whatever your issue was, he was ignorant before you got a chance to tell him....I'd report him pronto!! what an a$$
- Hi mizcindy,
Next time you post at Direct Casino Support Board please READ BEFORE POSTING. This topic has been moved to Casino section.
Also I have removed your email and user name from your posts.
Now, Its very simple, the max cashout from that bonus is $30. Your desired withdrawal option allows minimum chashout of $100, so therefore you can not make a cashout as you dont have that $100 ( only the allowed $30 from this bonus ).
My suggestion is to make a withdrawal with the alternative banking option ( I think for Moneybookers, Neteller, CLICK2PAY, eWalletXpress and Eco Card minimum is $25 )
I can also suggest you to contact the support again and ask them if making a deposit of $70 and then $100 withdrawal would do the job.
- dendera support has been so far very cooperative and helpful in my withdrawal process. this is my first ever withdrawal and just to get it started i needed supports help on what to do and they gave it w/o the bs. they do automatically expect you to know what you are doing when you are doing it and maybe that's where the wires got crossed.
- I sent an email to support w tha transcript and a few words about how baffled I was by this totally random act of rudeness and got ZERO response. That was three days ago. Sent another last night and still ZERO response.
Makes ya wonder. All I wanted was an apology, not even from Richard, it coulda come from anybody. Shute-it didn't even have to be sincere.
I didn't mention it before b/c I didn't think that it should be relevant, but I am a depositing player. In fact, I deposited well over a $1000 dollarsat RIVALS last month and probly tha same tha month before. Screw them!
- I suggest that you send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell him about what happened. He is the manager and a very nice person.
Remember all that the supportpeople are the same for every Rival casino and that it is the same persons that answering the mails you send.
I agree that he was really rude, and most of them are like robots. Try Ricardo, that is my advice.
- just to let u know so maybe u can feel better about them is my withdrawal $800 has been processed and paid couple of days ago. make sure talk to the right people when you complain or have greivances, or i think it becomes a trickle down deal from one casino to the next and so on. just happy with my whole withdraw process from them. winning i guess is what its about.
- I agree with playerdaleman.
It looks like there was a misunderstanding mizcindy, you knew that the max w/d was $30 but the check option was stating $100. So basically you couldn't withdraw to echeck from that bonus. Also, just for future reference, if the max withdraw is $30 and the bonus is non-cashable , you need to have at least $60 in your account then you request a $30 w/d the remaining money in your account gets deleted so that your new balance is zero. Hopefully playerdaleman's post helps a little hun.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played