Obituaries for "our late withdrawals"?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 17 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
As long as I'm here I would like to suggest an area for Our late withdrawal obituaries. Of course I am grieving now, and while all fingers point at it being my own damn fault, I'm realizing more and more that it wasn't, in all actuality, I was railroaded, deceived,and ignored. Still looking for where to air my loss and trying to find the right words and the strength to speak up.
- Started by
- at August 10, 2011, 04:22:14
- last active 17 hrs ago
With all the problems with processors, getting a payout as fast as we use to isn't happening at a lot of casinos.
- Replied by
- at August 10, 2011, 04:33:48
- last active 3 hrs ago
And i know it fires me up too. We have to go in with the mindset that it's gonna be some time before we are paid. Now late withdrawals and not getting paid period are two separate issues.
I think what these slow paying casinos need to do is be on the up and up with players. Don't play games saying..."your docs were blurry, I never received your fax back, or the finance department is not in because of a holiday they made up.
Keep it real and tell it like it is. The more they procrastinate with stupid excuses or ignore emails the more frustrated we become.
I would be much more contented if the casino would just tell me....ya know what it's going to be a month before we pay you then give false hope.
Good idea for a vent thread!
- RIP my $250 at 123 BingoOnline.
On it's deathbed my $150 from BetCave and it's sister, Casino Lust, who promised that I would be able to cash out through them *soon*. Maybe Casino Lust is now a brother instead of a sister as it is/has/will be/maybe changing to an RTG.
None of these my fault at all. None of them provided good reasons. Some of them lied, and more than once. Cause of death, willful deceit. Nobody to pay for their funeral, they can RIP in the pauper's cemetery, next to all the other roguish casino payouts that were aborted or killed.
- Replied by
- at August 10, 2011, 05:27:25
- last active 28 days ago
I think this is a FABULOUS idea 4 a topic! And while I'm very sorry 2 know of your crappy treatment from the above-named casinos, I DID get a kick out of your post. U make me laugh
It's unfortunate that we even need a thread 4 such a topic, & I agree w/ Lips that I'd much rather a casino say up-front that it's going 2 take awhile 2 receive a cash-out, rather than come up w/ all these cock-a-mamie excuses.
- Replied by
- at August 10, 2011, 10:54:50
- It would be nice to bring some flowers in here, Chilly I brought you some orchids, but for now they are pretend, cause I'm not sure how to transport. Whatever color you like. I know what this loss means to you, cause you work hard at it, and you have control that I will never get near. Maybe why we get along so well, don't opposites attract?
Sunydays- this is not supposed to be funy- didn't you learn how to spell sunny?
And now I would like to get this off my chest. Like I told chillymellow, I feel like I have a painful pimple that may turn into a staph infection if I don't speak up.
As far as changing withdrawals alot, That shouldn't be an excuse, they put that there just for us to withdraw, cancel/reverse. (kinda like giving someone a rope!)
Now I will start at beginning of July had made some small MyPaylinQ deposits I was pleased got to $250 and cashed out MyPaylinQ. I dipped until it was all gone. Then I made 1 more deposit with my cc. with those deposits you can ask for Overnight Express. And I won, $600, I requested Overnight Express. It was withdrawn to myPaylinQ. I got into the $600, till I had $20 left and got up to $700. It had crossed my mind, spurt of luck came because I shouldn't have rightfully been in that position in first place. Many times I needed answers, e-mailed..and never heard from them, then when I did, didn't really get answers. I usually was impressed by their quick replies,but why not now?. Figured they wanted me to look it up myself.
I found a message box in the lobby for feedback. I send my whole ordeal and even said I would pay fees. I had read where they paid for first Overnight withdrawal fees of each month. In a short time I got the wonderful news," Money was on it's way" Overnight Express withdrawal approved.
Over a week later I still didn't get any tracking info as promised. I had contacted them 2 or 3 times. Monday I wrote them and asked if something in mail was for my withdrawal. Found out the money was in MyPaylinQ. I flipped,. the money was in there since Aug 5th, no one could even tell me. It didn't show in account history. Freaked off all the money and outta my mind But hard as it seems these can be replaced easier than the trust that was lost. I don't know what to do or feel, I musta need them more than they needed me?. Looking back I have reversed and lost, THAT was stupid but this was different. I was trying to do the right thing. I know i had to protect it from myself. When I had Quicktender I liked to use it because it was fairly quick, and I had an excuse to "dig in" Nonetheless I can only assume I'm a "freak " and a target to be taken advantage of. I thought this place was the best, but now I am afraid of their MyPaylinQ contraption and what will happen every time I withdraw.
I don't even know if I could wait 2 more weeks for it to come, if I would get it all or in little pieces. It's hard to wait, and drives me nuts when no one to interact with. For all we know, these could be aliens messing with our minds and money. No I really want to believe there's a good explanation, but hear it too. An apology, a free chip? now that would be good MyPaylinQ material, but really I would like to make these decisions. Anyway that's all. Sorry if confusing or too long. The longer I hold it in and think about it the more messy.
- Online Casino Managers from Outer Space!
helwin, your experiences with Inetbet and them fooling around with your cashout destinations make me furious! Of course they know the majority of players are not going to sit on their winnings for long so that's why they draw out the process. What should happen instantaneously, and can happen at light speed, takes weeks or months.
And the promise of your money being overnighted to you and then ending up in your readily available to redeposit mypaylinq account, that's outrageous! If Inetbet is going to keep this stuff up, you are just going to have to quit doing business with them!
Only you can prevent forest fires. If we keep letting them get away with it, we have to be the responsible ones and keep everyone from getting burned.Rated:
- / 5
- Thanks for learning me right chily, but I was trying to come on strong and that's the first thing I noticed something a little less than perfect and took it out on that and I tried to be funny too. Is that it tho? No one's watching your house, strange calls, feelings someone in the room with you when...... Oh my, my mom sent me an e-mail, she tried calling but phone was disconnected. No way. I haven't been this caught up on phone since I panicked and made a ditto payment, because I didn't want my Internet cut off. Enough silly, but I am fighting going to sleep. I won't ever want to wake up, and poor Rags, how could I do this to him again? I was going to buy his prescription glasses, but not if they costs any more than $200. I have no idea what they are. But I do feel I have 2 weeks to fix since withdraw from Western Union take up to 15 days, and that's only if you've been good.. Trying to point out what is happening here isn't going to get him on my side, he'll really rub the salt in and lay into me.The least they can do is let you have a piece of rope,souvenir free with every cashout attempt. ,
- As much as I hate to say it, sometimes sleeping on the issue will help. And look on the one bright side I could find: because of their trickery, you hung on to all that money that was in mypaylinq for DAYS without spending it.
Your posts are always insightful and you have been treated badly by that casino. It is awful when you know you are right and all signs point to your being wrong. The obituary thread is funny. Funny in that way that if we can't laugh at our problems, they will swallow us up.
And if you overextended, or disappointed Rags, well, face the music like the trooper you are and get on to getting back to business. You might find a coupon for the eyeglasses, for example, without him even knowing.
I think the rope idea is great. To them it could be long enough to rope you back in. Wouldn't it be great if all casinos would give you a freechip as a reward for being an awesome player and cashing out? As a gift for something to do while you wait for your cashout to magically appear? They want business, there is nothing better than the word of mouth and we could all be singing their praises instead of having to come here and commiserate with our friends who are probably also in the same boat.
You've done well playing! Look at all the great hits you have made. You are very brave to play things down and hang in there. I'm a chicken when it comes to gambling. You are a real trooper!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played