I recently got back from my trip to Atlantic City. Loved it! Great time! I enjoy living the high life off comps! Anyway, I have wanted to try some slots action....so, I gave it a spin. Here is what I learned. (Well, what seemed to work for me!)
1. Play bonus slots. There are more chances to win then simply waiting for three pieces of fruit to line up. I won $600 on this one called TOP SLOTS. Also, did okay on Wheel of Fortune. The plainer the slot, the worse I did.
2. Go ahead and play dollar slots. I know this is determined by your wallet and also I realize some people like the hypnotic effect of long sittings. Pay out and bonus is just way more lucrative with dollar slots. A good hit on the dollar slots may be $100 bucks. But a good hit on the nickel slots may be worth $5.
3. Which machines were hot, cold, better located, etc. Well...too hard to figure out, so I just forgot about this one!
4. Cash and run DOES apply to slots. I lost of couple of nice bankrolls because I played to darn long!
5. A good thing about slots....they DO seem to rack up your comp. and tier score at a good pace. I bet pretty heavy on roulette, but on this trip I ate and drank like a king off my comp. points. Free room for two nights. And a massage. (Relax, not of the happy-ending variety!) And I still left with more comp. points than when I came! Thanks, slots!
Observations/ Confessions of a slots virgin
Readers of this topic also read:
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.