Oh god.. Stuck in an awkward withdrawal "twist"..
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hmm. Never bumped into a casino where this have occurred before. I wanted to make a withdrawal of about €50000 when I finally met the wagering requirements, but the day after the withdrawal, the money was returned back to my casino account and I got this e-mail from the accounting for that particular casino:
"According to our Terms and Conditions, all sorts of Video Poker wins are excluded from wagering, and eventually all the winnings made on the excluded games are being deducted from the withdrawal amount. You have played Multihand poker and made €46350.00 of winnings. Considering the fact that you had €47000.00 on withdrawal request and after deducting €46350.00 and the bonus received €900.00 on your first deposit, you do not have enough for withdrawing."
I then spoke with the support where I asked: "So. If I win another €10000 now, I can withdraw how much?" - Their reply was: "if your balance now is €50000 and you win €10000 more, you will have €60000, and if you deduct what you've won from the video poker; €46350 + the bonus received upon your first deposit; €900, then you can withdraw €12750"
Sooo. What's the point having a WAGERING REQUIREMENT if you cannot play any game of your choice after you've met the requirements and if you cannot keep the winnings that you win AFTER the wagering requirements have been met?
This in theory MEANS that I have to basically gamble my entire balance on slots (and Keno) and hope that I win the same amount so I can make a successfull withdraw request!!! And EVEN if I would end up with a balance of €100000, €46350 + €900 will stay in my account until it's played down to 0!!!
So. A MAJOR pro-tip for you if you want to AVOID this: TALK to the casino support THOROUGHLY before you deposit!!! Ask how the bonus system works (because TC is not that understandable all the time), what specific games you can and cannot play and how the withdrawal works AFTER the wagering requirements have been met. I would have understood if that would be the case if I would've gotten the winnings BEFORE meeting the wagering requirements, but all the winnings on video poker was all made AFTER the wagering requirements were met!
This is a SAD, sad day for me. Not only am I weather-stuck so I cannot get back to my apartment, but now I got these bad news delivered.. And the worst part is that I cannot blame other than myself, even if I've been to x-number of casinos before without experiencing this. It makes things even MORE sad considering that this is my very FIRST "big win" withdrawal, but apparently it's not anymore.....
This xmas will be memorable, but unfortunately and honestly; it's not something I want to remember... not anymore. It hurts. So badly. Almost 10 years of casino'ing and when I finally hit the €10000-mark, THIS happens, all because I didn't read the TCs thoroughly enough.
- To my understanding casino that allow wagering on other games than slots and keno tend to have those wagers higher (slots are always lowest wagering requirements), whenever i claim the bonus i spend at least few hours checking T&C, they always have some rules that are almost hiden, written with the smallest letters possible
- I have never been able to pinpoint a rule in wagering requirements that tells me what games I can play AFTER WR is met... I always go to chat when I have met WR and ask if I can now play all games or if I must continue with just the games in the original WR... the thing about that is every time I go ask that after WR is met I can not win on anything at all... like asking them reminds them to flip the YOU CAN'T WIN switch...
I really feel for you oriug... these are the things that are just crazy making about online gaming... you don't have to worry about it when you go to live casinos... there you play and if you win you can count on the money being yours...
- blueday, ack.. you fail to understand. It was NOT during the WR! It was AAAAAAFTEERRRRRR! Like, a couple of €1000 after.
What annoys me the MOST is that it DOESN'T say that in T&C, but it DOES say that on ANOTHER place of the webpage....with a must-use-a-magnifier-to-read fontsize, of course.
To put an example: MG does NOT have it like this. Once you've met the wagering requirements and the bonus have been played down, you are free to play and win in every game and then claim your winnings if you have any. Not in this case, though.
SAD?! Try putting yourself into my position. 1st time I get such a big win. 1st €40-&¤%"&#%&¤%"(-000 you cannot cash out. Played for so many years without winning anything. Being poor. Being addicted. THAT on top of other life-annoying issues = devastating.
Surprised no one's said "cheer up. it'll be all right in the end" yet...
This is not like me at all, but now it's reached the top. Seriously. Now it's ¤%&"/%¤#/&#(/ my turn to complain, express my share of feelings, annoyance, troubles and angriness towards everything, especially if it involves gambling. However, it's important to note that I am NOT blaming ANYONE, other than myself. And sadly, I cannot blame other than myself either. But that doesn't change the fact that this is utterly frustrating, sad, depressive, hurtful and a HUGE letdown in SO many, many ways.
Sure, I wouldn't be complaining if I was that friggin' drunkyard of a student who got 10 #/&/#&%&!/¤"%¤!#¤!)(#/!&#/&! FREE SPINS and won €12M EURO from THAT! AND on top of that; he lives only 10mins away from me AND I was playing the SAME game AT THE SAME TIME as he was playing when he got the win! It annoys me even more that he was DRUNK when he was playing....
WHAT a sad big world this is.
And it doesn't help if you're thinking "what a sad person YOU are for complaining about this", because it's FINALLY MY turn to come out with my share of complaint.
And as most of you've experienced, I've been NOTHING more than nice, open minded, friendly and helpful the whole time while I've been here.
So. Don't get overboard and go all hatyhate on me because of this. I apologize if I offended anyone and I am sorry for all this, but I just had to do SOMETHING..
And katt, I am happy to read that you understand me. That is EXACTLY how it is AND how I feel it. Unfortunately, I live in the worlds most STUPID country where NO casinos are allowed. Not even poker AND regular slot machines. They are all banned. So yeah, if I want to play live casino, I must first spend about €150-200 to get to that country, then pay for hotel/b&b, public transport etc etc. And THEN finally waste money at the casino. Ain't happening. Not yet anyway.
And now that katt mentions it.. I DID ask the chat if I can play any games AFTER WR have been met, and they claimed that I could. I should've asked about the winnings I would get from that, of course, but that didn't happen... So yeah. /gg
- Oriug... you are a very good and kind person and venting is just what you need to be doing about this... I for one will not hold it against you... My mama used to say when things got really frustrating like this... "Unbutton your suspenders and go straight up!" Just give us a smile and a wink when you come back down! Rant on!
- wow oriug im lost for words, im really sorry, that sounds just soo bad, i totally understand how you feel, so they now want you to wager more, this is outrageous, which MG casino was it?
i will for sure avoid this MG casino from now on, im so sorry for you, i reccomend dont spend any off it and take screenshots, and email the manager....
gl keep us posted
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played