Online Casino Blog
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Its been another slow week for free chips, and I am trying to bide my time doing this and that but really just wanting to spin. Today as I ran to my computer to check for free chips, I found an email from Ruby Royal Casino. Thank God they miss me. They gave me $25 free chip. 20x playthru, $50 max cash out...read more
hi spazz03 love to gamble mother of 5 and foster mmo of 21 12 grandchildren ill and gamblinghelps me forget my pain
hi its just me i won at casino moons so excited it meant paying the tax man on my house i cried. then i had 2500 left cuz you can only get 2500 ata time and the 3000 went so fast and i thought i can win this back usual gamblers thought of course the day before my money was to be wired to my bank i pulled it all out lost every dime and now think dumb, dumber, dumba--. But hey maybe another time another day cuz i am an addict with to much time on my hands and god knows its waiting for me, just sitting there saying find me i am your game, your casino, you will win, just find me dumb, dumber, dumba--
- Replied by
- at January 23, 2010, 19:04:27
- last active 3 months ago
- "I love playing slots. It is the only game I choose when I go to the land casino. I know the odds are bad, and the house has the edge, but I spin away anyways...read more"
- nothing like the chingching of a land casino slot, used to go every month with my mom when my dad died just to keep her happy. we would play forever and who ever won had to buy dinner. i would drive 5 hours to get to her house she would be ready and drive another 30 minutes. we had free rooms free food and free money to start out i love land casinos and the ching ching gets my heart to pumping. God i miss her havent been since.
- "Hi Gang:
As you all know I love to play slots. I get alot of people asking me "What is the best slot machine to play?" Or "What is the best time to play?"
I smile when these questions come, like I am some pro or something. I certainly do not make a living out of playing slot machines, and I only know what I have taught myself, by reading, and playing these machines for hours at a time...read more"
- "I havent been posting much in the last couple of days as I have been spinning again. So far my luck has been pretty good. At the Land casino last night I came home with $200 and some change, after only depositing about $20. Then this morning I recieved a free chip from PLatnium Play Casino and I turned it into a $350 withdrawl. Thats what I call luck...read more"Rated:
- Dear Spazz, You are not alone sweetie i have done that very same thing with the $1,800 I had left from my Random win at Aladdins days before Christmas I thought it's taking soooo long for my withdrawal I had already withdrawn $6,000 they said they can not flush acct so I felt Hey I won once I'll do it again. Well confidence does that sometimes but Lady Luck is funny you never know when she is going to come around. I lost it all bearly got any free spins too. I learned my lesson, I will watch T.V., run errands read a book. I WILL NEVER do that again. Just wanted to let you know you ARE NOT ALONE.
- "Been quite a week here at LCB with the new MC restrictions moving into place. I for one have two MC and it has seriously hampered my online playing. As it is now, I am only able to move money from my bank account to eWallet Express, and am playing only where eWallet is accepted. I was playing at Platnium Play casino on a regular basis, and now that is impossible for me without purchasing a Visa gift card. Even my quicktender account will not let me use a MC to fund my account...read more"Rated:
As I said it before that I love reading your blogs and no exception on this one.
It is so true and such a shame for us(US) to keep on getting more strikes in gambling...hopefully things will get better and easier for us soon.
I have played this game,(I call it 'kangaroo ' slot ) before but It really wasn't my cup of tea. It was almost impossible to get any bonus rounds so that means not winning good enough to go on playing...well, I am hoping you will have a better luck and win some good money. Thanks for the blogs,Pam and good luck!
- Absolutely love your blogs PMM. They are informative, well written, and very entertaining to read.
Regarding Top Game, I have played at Black Diamond and have cashed out twice in a timely manner. They do offer deposit bonuses. You might want to check them out.
Oh thank you so much for the very nice words about my blogs. It is so appreciated. I do enjoy them and hope people can get good use of of them.
Regarding Black Diamond, I will certainly give them a try. Thank you again.
As a side note:
I went to 21Dukes for a free chip, yet again, and this time I recieved one, so I was thrilled. Then they told me the playthru, and it was 99x, so then I wasn't so thrilled anymore.
Thanks again Medtrans for reading,,,,,,,
- Have to say as a fairly new online casino person who loves slots, can leave the rest of the games, Go Wild Casino has been very good to me. Took the $35 no deposit bonus, got it up to $1100, told my husband who hates gambling and so I said I'll bet it off and not play anymore. Got down to about $75 and thought nooo this is it I can't play anymore, good news, I'm back up to $1000 and actually haven't committed any money yet. Bit sad I know, but I just like playing.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played