Oshi Casino promotions and bonuses

    607
    views
    9
    replies
    Last post ago 29 days by Anchi
    Index
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Index
        • Started by
          admin
          3368
        • online
        100% up to mBTC2000 welcome bonus.

        Details: Oshi Casino Bonuses Review
        Rated:
      • Logo 14
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          28
        • last active 1 hour ago
        Luckynn wrote:

        100% up to mBTC2000 welcome bonus.

        Details: Oshi Casino Bonuses Review

        Welcome bonus includes 200 free spins as well.

        For more information go to link above or diretcly to Oshi.io, where you can find any information needed. You can also PM or ask in Direct Casino Support section here on LCB!

        Rated:
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          5
        • last active 7 hrs ago

        I really enjoy playing at oshi.io casino, they have some awesome bonuses, and alot of different game providers, playing with bitcoins also make your deposits, and withdrawals very fast.

      • Logo 14
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          28
        • last active 1 hour ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avantar 044
        LER wrote:

        I really enjoy playing at oshi.io casino, they have some awesome bonuses, and alot of different game providers, playing with bitcoins also make your deposits, and withdrawals very fast.

        Hi LER!

        Thanks! We are glad you are enjyoing gambling on our site.

        What would be casino without bonuses? Speaking about bonuses, stay toned for some pretty exciting news to come soon!

        Good luck and see you at Oshi!

        OshiHugo, CM

      • Avantar 044
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1154
        • last active 2 hrs ago

        Hi, looking forward to it ;)

      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          4
        • last active 26 days ago

        HERE IS MY REVIEW ON OSHI.IO CASINO

        oshi.io is overall a fantastic casino.
        I would strongly recommend to all bitcoin players as there is tremendous support staff who is always willing to help and rush a payout. I have recommended friends and colleagues and in conclusion oshi.io is a great casino for bitcoin players.
        bonus promos are not attractive compared to what else is out there.

        DOWNSIDE IS LONG HOLDS ON CHAT ALOT

      • Logo 14
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          28
        • last active 1 hour ago
        eleifer78 wrote:

        HERE IS MY REVIEW ON OSHI.IO CASINO

        oshi.io is overall a fantastic casino.
        I would strongly recommend to all bitcoin players as there is tremendous support staff who is always willing to help and rush a payout. I have recommended friends and colleagues and in conclusion oshi.io is a great casino for bitcoin players.
        bonus promos are not attractive compared to what else is out there.

        DOWNSIDE IS LONG HOLDS ON CHAT ALOT

        Hi and thanks for your review!

        I am really glad to hear you like Oshi, it's always nice to hear that someone is enjoying thier time on our website.

        As I mentioned in earlier post, you can expect some great new stuff about bonuses.

        Anyway keep playing and good luck!
        OshiHugo

      • Logo 14
        • Replied by
          Casino Rep
          28
        • last active 1 hour ago

        Hi guys. 

        We have some pretty exciting new features soon. One of the, Bonus Creator, will be online on this monday of 27th Febuary!

        Can you guess what would it be?

      • Anchi
        • Replied by
          admin
          4187
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index

        New Sign Up Bonus: Build Your Bonus™: 150% up to BTC1!

        Details: Oshi Casino Bonuses Review

        Rated:
        4.5
        / 5
        liked it

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 23
        new members
      • 770
        members online
      • 13879
        guests online
      • 129
        new posts
      • 3916
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Key111
        You've made a deposit and gone straight away to one of your favorite games. Sadly, your bankroll has dwindled down to a zero balance.  There is nothing left to do but close the virtual  window on another Jackpot dream...
        Penny for your thoughts...
      • Avatar 6303
        Hello,  I have waiting 4 weeks for a 600.00 payout i requested and it was declined for unknown reasons.I have had no problems till now and i really need this winnings.My car died and has been fixed but im short...
        Raging bull no pay
      • 1
        TTR Casino TTP Team is pleased to announce that we've given you 10 Frispinov the game from NetEnt - Wild Wild West. - There are no requirements for Wager! - Restrictions on the win - no! - Action frispinov last 48...
        TTR Casino No Deposit

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170