Our Personal Testimonies and Warnings of Casinos
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 17 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
When i try to find testimonies of casinos that other people have experienced with certain casinos, they are all scattered i thought we could have a thread that we could use to put your personal warnings and testimonies (whether good or bad) you have had with them, i think it will help.
- Started by
- at January 22, 2010, 23:26:25
- last active 17 hrs ago
Whether good or bad it can let us know whats up...
These are my personal experiences so far..
inetBet casino gets my thumps up, i never have problems with them
Onlinevegas (vegas tech) ignoring emails, ignoring bonus requests, chat personal seeming to be rude and disrespectful, leaving you on hold when you try to call them (describing your issue,asking your account name,placing you on hold, never returning)
leaves you frustrated..
- So far my Top RTGs are AllStar Slots,, Lucky Slots(you get a free chip in between every deposit, unless of course you had a cashout) and iNetBet
Vegas Tech just basically is not too good!
Rival not sure I like them too much because you don't get any playing time for your money. But I would have to say Sloto Cash, Ruby Royal(get lots of playing time for my money and there is usually a free chip with deposits) and Vegas Regal( because of Nic, but playing time their is pretty bad)
And I can't speak on Top Game because I have never deposited with them!
Alot of people like Casino Titan and they do have excellent customer service, but they are pretty tight.
Alot of people also like ClubWorld Group...I just have not been able to figure out why!
Oh an GO casino should do just that...GO!!!!!!
- As for me, onlinevegas this isn't the first time i had problems, it just seems that they just don't care at ALL, i've been locked out before with money in account, it had something to do with my account with GO, finally got my account re-opened and things went well, now it's all starting again, just ignoring bonus requests, emails chats and phone calls.. they take the money no problems.. but trying to GET ANYTHING there is..
- bad topgame casinos:
casino state = labeled me as bonus abuser so they could avoid paying
casino moon = denied to pay as I won from their free $10 when signed up, then locked my account afterward
all of rtg casinos from virtual group.
partycity denied to pay just bc I had my usemywallet account closed.
- well here i am been gambling along time on online palace of chance major rip off and they lie to. I love top games they treat you nicely havent had a problem yet.... rival casinos i hate thier live support they are rude and arrogant and so dumb the only comment they ever give is wait for the email. I like vegas regal but hardly ever win and hardly ever depost, all the free bonuses trpica gives are great but do you ever reach payout. I think i will stick to casino moons, rialto(myfavorite) and vipslots. I hate the free tournaments cuz they tighten up the slot play for those who dont do the tournaments no wonder they can do them. end for me
- yeah, you are bonus banned if you win at several rival casinos within a very short period of time, not b/c you take too many bonuses and this does not mean that they are bad casinos.Tirilej wrote:
Bad Rivalcasinos: Everyone that use the automatic banningsystem. Banning people because they win, using to many bonuses or free chips, accidently opened a second account or just because they maybe have to many accounts in rival casinos.
The casinos that not using it is maybe 7 or 8, of 29.
- Taaa.. you reminded me of something a while back about them...
Casino States through an email offered a good deal, which i took apart of it, i played lost my money, logged off, what was weird and uncomfortable maybe an hour after i logged off i got an email, in the email it asked me "why i logged off".. using words like.. "did we not do our part".. other statements, making me feel as though im supposed to deposit more and more and as if i just "used" the "good deal" and left...
Was i being watched or something?
I'm wondering if anyone else got emails like this?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played