Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Made a deposit of $25 with a 600% bonus and was able to get lucky and cash for the max of $625. The max cash always gets me though, my balance was around $5k when I reached playthrough but was still able to stack on a few more comps.
Oddly enough, when I cashed out with Vegas Regal a month back.. my cashout was processed by Pantasia.
- Currently jumping through hoops and not getting any replies. Gotta love the "faxback" department and how "busy" they are. Oh joy!
At what point does it become "stalling"? I presume it does the second you hit the cashout button. lol..
Ah well, im sure Ill be paid. It just gets a tad bothersome after the first one hundred times playing this song and dance.
- Another update.. got an email from support today saying they never received my fax. I asked them how it took 6 days for them to tell me that when I had sent an email immediately following the fax asking for confirmation. I then told them I would scan and email the faxback within 10 minutes and kindly asked them to please get it done.
That was thismorning.. cashout still not processed and no word back from them.
I cant comprehend how these casino's stay in business with this kind of customer service. I also know that they do pay, because of my Vegas Regal cashout being processed by them.
I thought VRC was independant? hmmm...
Ah well.. whats my time worth anyways, right Pantasia?
- Sr. Member
I believe the only Rivals that have their own processors is Slotocash, Black Diamond and Box 24. That is why they pay so fast!!
- Replied by
- at August 03, 2010, 11:29:44
- last active 3 months ago
All of the others cashouts are processed by Rival themselves and it always says Pantasia. The same goes for Customer service. They might forward the mails or questions to the casinos own staff, but CS is the same people.
Hope you get your cashout soon. As you say, at least you know you will get it
Sounds like you need to send an email with a "receipt" required. Not sure what email type you are using but you can set up your message so they have to respond with a receipt.
Email them again asking for an acknowledgement to your original email. Get onto live support and ask them to check that they have received your faxback form this time. If you keep on at them, they will sort it out.
- Don't give up jocan, keep hounding them til you get paid. I am just wondering is this your first time playing here and your first time taking a deposit bonus? Or have you had any other issues with other Rival casinos where this could be the cause of the hold up? I am just hoping they aren't going to find some excuse for the delay or worse yet not pay you at all.
To have to wait 9 days is ridiculous. If there is a hold up then they should come out and say it without using delay tactics! I think it is always best to talk to a live person rather than emails. I would speak to live chat everyday until it gets resolved. I would also ask to speak to a manager in live chat. Just don't lose your cool in the process! And save your chat transcript in the event you may need them down the road.
As much as it is frustrating to have to wait i think you will get paid eventually.
Please let keep us updated.
- Congrads on your win Jocan16 but let me share with you my experiences with the Rival casinos. Here lately that is all I have been playing. I have been waiting since July the 15th for $5000 that I won from Fortune Reels and since July the 18th for $2500 from Ruby Royal. This was the first time I have played at these casinos so I'm not sure if this is the norm or not. I do know that when you make a withdraw the max you can do at a time is $2500 with either of these casinos. I have received 3 of my 4 withdraws from Ruby Royal but it was over a 3 week period. So what I'm saying is the I actually won $10,000 but I got paid $2500 1 week $2500 the next and $2500 the next. Sloto cash does not pay this way. They are much quicker and you get your lump sum. I play at pantasia often also and have always gotten paid quickly and also in a lump sum. Not sure what is going one but I'm ready to quit playing Rivals except for Sloto Cash!
- Jocan16 wrote:
Not sure if it is related as I havent heard from anyone, but it did get processed at around 3pm this afternoon.
Happy they got it done, but was very poor service.
Glad you got your money.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...